The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 25,829
Whitecat 24th April 2013

A manufacturer did something I do not apperciate against GS members. But it is not allowed to say what that was. At the same time...

Eigenwert
replies: 0 views: 37
Eigenwert 1 hour ago

Hi all, Through the years I’ve seen people bash Behringer. How about now? Has Behringer stepped up to the plate and are they...

ob1
replies: 7 views: 753
Eigenwert 1 hour ago

#1 Never hear any softsynth sound anything remotely close to as good as this OB-6 sounds. Yeah you have softsynths that can get...

Elsapo2001
replies: 212 views: 8,213
xanderbeanz 3 hours ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 119 views: 5,833
jjdpro 9 hours ago

This is my first moan zone post, didn't think I'd ever post here but, you know it seems like half of the threads at Gearslutz are...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 45 views: 4,874
theblue1 1 day ago

When producing I repeat the same section of music a lot to tweak it. I can understand this would be frustrating to listen to. How...

electrobiscuit
replies: 31 views: 1,069
cavern 1 day ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 132 views: 7,802
doom64 1 day ago

1) Bought a cheap, insignificant $10 plugin for Kontakt. 2) Tried to use it and Kontakt throws error "version too...

latweek
replies: 4 views: 316
latweek 1 day ago

Just curious. Looking through the show off you home studio thread that is stickied at the top I see a lot of people have ten or...

Area57
replies: 501 views: 25,478
syntonica 1 day ago

Bought a special-offer bundle: Blue Cactus + Robbie pre-amp. It arrived a few days ago, in enormous flight cases. How...

binarymilton
replies: 14 views: 1,953
Shannon Adkins 2 days ago

yes i hate most of them they re not sound shaping tools more like sound controlling in an isolated tiny box ,u cant go further...

risingson8
replies: 60 views: 4,257
pencilextremist 3 days ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 586 views: 71,038
Lance Lawson 4 days ago

Hey bro no disrespect because I very much respect you, very much so bro, but if I had to push you or my mom infront of a train,...

Whorse
replies: 23 views: 1,150
Whorse 4 days ago

A new EQ I ordered was on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery at 8:30 a.m. this morning and it needed a signature. I waited all day...

Jason rocks
replies: 35 views: 1,262
norfolk martin 6 days ago

So tried almost everything I thought I would like DSI OB6 DSI Prophet 6 Moog minimoog reissue Deepmind...

NEXUS-6
replies: 170 views: 8,238
Derp 6 days ago

The smaller manufacturing community has a daunting task: compete with the majors. You'd be a fool to try to make device that...

Chromalord
replies: 5 views: 850
Chromalord 6 days ago

So last night, for a live broadcast I was tracking a straight-ahead jazz vocalist with her trio in my very small live room. ...

Brent Hahn
replies: 1 views: 452
JoeyM 6 days ago

No matter how much money I spend on my studio, I always want to make it better. It never ends. When is good enough, good enough?...

Jason rocks
replies: 0 views: 306
Jason rocks 6 days ago

No, not from music! From GearSlutz! I deleted all my social media accounts over a year ago, and this is literally the...

FreshProduce
replies: 0 views: 426
FreshProduce 1 week ago

It went woh oh oh ohohohohoh which I thought was very refreshing. As compared to the boring woh oh oh or the now classic woh oh...

cavern
replies: 18 views: 787
JayTee4303 1 week ago

Got a call from a parent of a young singer. She wanted me to do a recording of her daughter. She also wanted me to guarantee that...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 12 views: 1,024
Ienjoyaudio 1 week ago

Continuing another thread concerning the OS update. As some others did - i bought the Modal 002 with the FX card installed....

zahush76
replies: 254 views: 15,532
PAPOUTE 1 week ago

I have been a part of this forum for over 10 years now and I have never been warned, reprimanded or threatened to be banned....

cavern
replies: 32 views: 1,266
psykostx 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
ctothej123 1 week ago

So I'm next door at the studio today, and there it is. The worst song EVER in rock history, on VH1. Eric Clapton's...

warhead
replies: 630 views: 45,153
raal 1 week ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 9 views: 491
Bob Ross 1 week ago

In my 20 plus years of computer audio, I have only recently started noticing people calling DAW's "doors". They are not...

Radial185
replies: 17 views: 1,005
latweek 1 week ago

I always disliked and continue to dislike the 808 and all its cousins (not talking about drum samples like in the Roland...

Toddskins
replies: 31 views: 813
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

I need a gut check on this, to make sure I’m thinking clearly. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased an open-box Slate VMS. It...

.Three
replies: 11 views: 705
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Ive been producing professionally for over a decade and everything I touch melts down into audio trash for some reason. I...

SugarGun
replies: 3 views: 623
Subverter 2 weeks ago

I often think there are magic plugins that I need to up my game, but they don't hold up over time. Melodyne and Waves Vocal-Rider...

goom
replies: 14 views: 985
kafka 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! I'm interested in knowing your opinion. Not to repeat every word I already wrote, I will just point to my message...

normanion
replies: 54 views: 1,994
normanion 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,811 views: 169,420
Macky 2 weeks ago

Unless I'm missing something, prices on Ebay and Reverb for certain synths seem to have spiked last few months. Did prices for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 87 views: 3,792
EofN 2 weeks ago

Apparently NI leaked themselves accidentally, which someone discovered and posted about in the NI forums earlier this month....

skira
replies: 47 views: 4,399
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Looks like the bright folks at the EU are at it again. Not only...

cake100
replies: 5 views: 549
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I have the good fortune to be on very good terms with a lovely mid sized recording studio a few miles from my place. I've gotten...

Lance Lawson
replies: 13 views: 1,465
3rd Degree 2 weeks ago

1. Decades ago in California, Prop. 13 passes. It pegs property taxes at 1% of the sales price. Very low. 2. LAUSD public...

Brent Hahn
replies: 14 views: 904
theblue1 2 weeks ago

The term EDM is very frustrating to many of us. I don't know about my fellow slutz but we need to bury this term deep under the...

queensandkings
replies: 87 views: 6,239
cake100 2 weeks ago

I know this is a popular song and many bands cover it but I just can't stand the drumming. Over rated IMO. Most nights live I...

Piranhadrum
replies: 9 views: 649
shanabit 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 599 views: 98,276
clarinette66 3 weeks ago

Just for lighthearted purposes. If you could ban two subjects for threads on gearslutz because they are a waste of interweb...

norfolk martin
replies: 11 views: 848
norfolk martin 3 weeks ago

I remeber not a couple of years ago the MS2000 being sold for about $300 ish. sometimes even less. What i am noticing in a bunch...

gsilbers
replies: 35 views: 1,716
S_A_P 3 weeks ago

What a lot of British gearslutz will know: there's price fixing here. (And I'm sure in a lot of other countries.) Seems that...

manalishi
replies: 97 views: 3,151
skira 3 weeks ago

Serious Problems With Direct Offline Processing - www.steinberg.net

SeanRyder
replies: 40 views: 1,731
SeanRyder 3 weeks ago

Protools Ilock is to Iphone no 1/8 inch jack so you need a break away cable for an F-ing phone? F that! I was ready to get Pro...

mctoad
replies: 12 views: 824
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, figured I`d drop into the moan zone with this story and see what you all think. This might be a little long. I have...

thepulse101
replies: 13 views: 799
kafka 4 weeks ago

More info here Sony takes controlling stake in EMI Music Publishing - BBC News This could be really really good or really...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 1 views: 404
Blacklilyorchard 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search