The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 30,709
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Ok, so, the Realhomerecording.com guy’s YouTube channel shows up in my YouTube feed and I occasionally will click and see what...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 300
bgood 1 hour ago

5G

Has anyone in here researched this? Apparently there are serious health risks on the human body with millimeter waves...we're all...

TRSC
replies: 22 views: 883
brockorama 3 hours ago

Over and over, threads here that are about tuning software, or even mention it, devolve into debates about the morality of using...

Brent Hahn
replies: 93 views: 1,995
theblue1 6 hours ago

Does anyone else cringe when they see pic's of a studio filled with Behringer stuff? Don't get me wrong, i don't hate...

Monk u
replies: 1 views: 418
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Does anyone else have a friend that they can't tell anything about any success you have in music because they immediately go...

Dysanfel
replies: 5 views: 456
AfterViewer 9 hours ago

Miss Djax: "Nowadays being a record label is uploading tracks online and do social media stuff." "But the...

replies: 278 views: 7,697
j3rk 13 hours ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 507 views: 41,744
shoepedals 13 hours ago

So I'm sure most of you have heard about the "all new" technics 1200G/GAE. I'm sure you also know that they want 4...

S_A_P
replies: 27 views: 1,999
S_A_P 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
orco 1 day ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 132 views: 3,658
ToyBox 1 day ago

I'm beeing shown Waves CLA MixHub video infront of every second video I watch on YouTube. I already have voted thumbs down...

PistolP
replies: 0 views: 235
PistolP 1 day ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 20 views: 1,826
Darius1 1 day ago

Saw some back-and-forth in a recent thread about autotune bugs, and it seems like a lot of older guys in audio don't seem to get...

yep
replies: 7 views: 648
jammiedodger666 2 days ago

I had a 4+ year old Apollo Twin die during a recording session. It no longer powers on, nothing. Extremely frustrating, but it...

bobpowerfan99
replies: 2 views: 475
Elsapo2001 2 days ago

I felt compelled to make this post because i couldn't find a relevant thread that was dedicated to outing and praising those who...

PsYAuM
replies: 1 views: 286
Dysanfel 2 days ago

I've noticed a little trend that prices for the SH-101 seems to be getting close to the $2000 mark on asking price. Not sure how...

ranzee
replies: 283 views: 23,833
Elsapo2001 4 days ago

So I've been a loyal black lion customer for over 10 years. I've never had an issue with any of their mods or products (of which...

Ben Dial
replies: 5 views: 414
raddistribution 5 days ago

I've seen recent documentaries where you have current "artists" recounting somebody's career highlights. Except they...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 8 views: 697
Brent Hahn 5 days ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 20 views: 1,579
TheRocker 5 days ago

Below is the message I sent to CD Baby Basically I'm just sick of the mistakes that may have cost me a reputation

MikeTSH
replies: 33 views: 30,689
Rob Coates 1 week ago

I bought a Prophet X back in August. Got such crazy-incompetent treatment by their tech support that I lost all faith in their...

b11
replies: 7 views: 1,069
tommym 1 week ago

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 72 views: 11,269
ebulb 1 week ago

Guys, Recently in last few days I'm stumbling "8d audio" videos, and people are raving about it, omg, it's so cool,...

JanZoo
replies: 12 views: 995
Zaphod Betamax 1 week ago

What's your goal? Make something great, post it on youtube, get 126,765 views and read 430 positive comments? Then...

Nuieve
replies: 29 views: 1,258
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

I purchased Waves Diamond for $349 just about 3 1/2 years ago. When my motherboard failed, I replaced it and I was given a new...

Psy_Trance
replies: 147 views: 6,021
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Heres an old article on CLA.. 2007..I thought it was pretty good..I like the idea of haveing everything in the same place and...

happymagilla
replies: 113 views: 29,877
hiccup 1 week ago

Hi, it's been 2 years unfortunately so I can't do anything about it. The problem is with me, I trust people, and this seller has...

TNM
replies: 7 views: 1,286
lhm1138 1 week ago

I purchased this Vermona VSR 3.2 spring reverb unit new with very high expectations and it's absolutely horrible. I was so...

chazmar
replies: 13 views: 1,823
slutbox 1 week ago

I heard a rumor that Avid is raising their prices on HDX, MTRX, and S6 between 10-22% starting March 8. I'm wondering if anyone...

CDW
replies: 2 views: 652
CDW 1 week ago

Are they for real? "Bring it to... /place like 40 minutes away from my home/" so then I can lowball you in a neutral...

Nuieve
replies: 16 views: 871
thismercifulfate 1 week ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 129 views: 13,931
Mr XY 1 week ago

Me wholeheartedly thinks that one of the main purposes of a forum like this is to find and discuss ways to overcome aspects of...

color
replies: 37 views: 2,580
razorboy 2 weeks ago

I've just begun to use Toyko Dawn's Nova and am just floored at how among it is. I would've never discovered it had it not been...

bgood
replies: 234 views: 22,659
Monkey Man 2 weeks ago

I've been using more and more digital synths lately, and the blissed out warm sounds coming from some of them sound unreal....

Hallu
replies: 43 views: 4,772
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I don't know if what I learned last night is in agreement with the rest of the world, so I'm hoping a few of you will post and...

Toddskins
replies: 31 views: 1,331
jammiedodger666 2 weeks ago

I guess one would expect such a thing, ordering from a faceless megacorporation (not sure of how many locations there are at this...

xled
replies: 9 views: 691
Poinzy 2 weeks ago
pitchtwit 2 weeks ago

I mean i know it's a piece of hot, burning trash these days im just curious where all the funky junk and deals went too? ...

sameal
replies: 106 views: 3,329
Ksp 2 weeks ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 426 views: 15,431
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Yes They Are total Cashcow

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 34 views: 1,239
theblue1 2 weeks ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 15 views: 1,053
Sonny Casanovas 2 weeks ago
Stevism 2 weeks ago
replies: 29 views: 1,526
MikeInOttawa 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 601
drockfresh 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I want to play a Yamaha Reface CP via the Jupiter-80 keyboard. Therefore I connected the MIDI-out at the Jupiter...

positive_vibes
replies: 4 views: 532
positive_vibes 3 weeks ago

For those of you that know me I have always tried to buy and sell gear that is specific to a sound for the studio.. I have paid...

tweedrecording
replies: 6 views: 1,025
gramps 3 weeks ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 219 views: 7,196
string6theory 3 weeks ago

it seems like every song i hear on the 'Top 40' radio station nowadays has an egregious use of auto-tune on the lead...

jdjustice
replies: 139 views: 21,974
robert82 3 weeks ago

My expercience of switching Audient iD14 to iD44, is, that Burr Brown converters are piercing way too high and the treble is...

Horizon7777
replies: 8 views: 1,059
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 142 views: 71,628
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search