The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 37,659
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Does anyone else think these banners look like someone has DIED?! Every time I see these ads with a NAME and DATES on a BLACK...

Robo
replies: 27 views: 929
Robo 3 minutes ago

Help, just watched the half time, I feel alone, worried, frightened and confused about the future of humanity, I dont mind...

Jaybird
replies: 47 views: 1,643
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

After a 1 month lull the goofy phone calls have come back with a vengeance. From about the 7th of December till the 7th of...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 82 views: 2,420
HerbDelux 16 hours ago

Is Uli Behringer trying to destroy his professional brands? You can't reach ANY support over phone which for touring engineers...

turdsmc
replies: 19 views: 1,955
carlheinz 3 days ago

I ordered a pair of 16" Remo heads from MF and the amount of packing material they used was unbelievable. I'm not an...

Joe Porto
replies: 3 views: 365
doom64 3 days ago

Of the last five orders I placed with Amazon three of them were either incomplete or they sent the wrong product or the website...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 708
theblue1 3 days ago

There's a guy staring at me right now from the banner at the top of the page... seems to only recently have woken up and glares...

joelpatterson
replies: 10 views: 504
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,342 views: 457,053
nightchef 4 days ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 115 views: 9,638
mr. torture 4 days ago

Hi. Maybe not a thread worthy of the moan zone but this is so hard. I just ordered a UAD Apollo x4. Now I just got a deal...

mattias78
replies: 6 views: 344
mattias78 5 days ago

It's a total shame, I opened a ticket a week ago and they haven't bothered replying. I never experienced anything like this from...

markisha
replies: 1 views: 290
SluttyMcSlut 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
Brian Campbell 1 week ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 149 views: 79,459
Jimbo99 1 week ago

Hi guys, As a full time professional Music Producer for 17 years I have, like most other older Music Producers I have witness...

tomwatson
replies: 111 views: 4,683
spaceman 1 week ago
N1Greg 1 week ago

Now with the latest announcement of a possible cr78 clone I started to wonder why Behringer is mainly focusing on clones which...

Paranoia
replies: 99 views: 3,982
Ludar 1 week ago

Bought a tube off of ebay yesterday. An old Mesa tube. Of this make/model, there are 0 on Reverb, and two on ebay. I bought one...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 19 views: 1,076
hinterlandwho 1 week ago

You know what really drives me crazy? VST plugin installers that first make you choose a 32 bit plugin location, and only THEN...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 0 views: 373
I.R.Baboon 1 week ago

Someone needs to save music recording from the internet :deth::deth::deth:

ohgee
replies: 5 views: 514
raggedman 1 week ago

1 Declare that any Synth improvement after the 80s is just rubbish. 2 When a major and trustable brand comes out with a new...

Simpler
replies: 67 views: 2,012
Simpler 1 week ago

Have you guys had any problems with musicians friend lately? I ordered a couple of small things on Tuesday (a snake, a couple of...

Mr. Carden
replies: 50 views: 21,629
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Nobody thought about cloning a Commodore Amiga 500 or an Atari computer of the 80s? They have this organic 8 bit sound that can...

Simpler
replies: 50 views: 1,608
Simpler 1 week ago

Nothing but bad experiences with buying and selling on Reverb.com The latest: I buy a Friedenstien Bento 2 to power two Roger...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 514
danoverb 1 week ago

Who knew getting kitchen backsplash tiles from Home Depot could take over 2 months? Well, it was one thing after the next as far...

string6theory
replies: 69 views: 1,190
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I recently upgraded my Apollo 8 to Apollo X6 for the improved conversion (btw totally worth it). Universal Audio had a promotion...

PistolP
replies: 1 views: 467
danoverb 2 weeks ago

Do people actually go to these anymore outside of places ..say ..like Nashville, LA, ummm ...ummm ..um. Who would even bother??...

eternalsound
replies: 17 views: 995
hellohead 2 weeks ago

I am so exhausted by Avid and Protools. The subscription service makes zero sense for DAWs. The cost is way too much. It's...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 33 views: 4,042
dustyjmoon 2 weeks ago

It's the year 2020. AUDIO equipment reviews that do not have attached or linked sound samples are as useful as a crocheted...

doom64
replies: 2 views: 604
doom64 2 weeks ago

Do you guys get e-mails like this? There's always a driver involved. I don't advertise. Beware. Any other scams...

Robby in WA
replies: 38 views: 6,953
12ax7 2 weeks ago

This is an awkward subject but one that I has caused a bit of a dilemma this past week. I have a Jazz gig that's been running...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 5 views: 1,190
theblue1 2 weeks ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 20 views: 2,559
Hagbard15 2 weeks ago

Hi! So, I bought a 3 course bundle in October 2019, these are online only, no downloads (Mixing With Effects). However, the...

soulata
replies: 8 views: 1,076
J R 3 weeks ago

I purchased an item over 90 days ago, we just opened the box and it was cracked and ruined. In the sellers photo I zoomed in and...

Jaybird
replies: 3 views: 856
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Pitbull Audio. Mic Buy It Now price: $115 There's a Best Offer option: I submit $105 I get a counteroffer: $114. In my book...

N1Greg
replies: 23 views: 867
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I've been making music with software since at LEAST 1985. I've seen companies come and go and the problem with piracy is always...

henryrobinett
replies: 56 views: 2,101
doom64 3 weeks ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 402 views: 17,846
nat8808 3 weeks ago
swafford 4 weeks ago

Who are the eBay members who bid on items 5 days before they are due? Why the f*ck would you engage a bidding war that early...

That Other Guy
replies: 54 views: 3,733
dorkjackson 4 weeks ago

I constantly see videos #Jamuary , they sound kinda good and you're like. "hey let's check out his other videos" To...

Ja Man
replies: 105 views: 3,638
raggedman 4 weeks ago

I am on the verge of having one and was just curious.

AlanTide
replies: 50 views: 11,294
JoshuaMetzger 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search