The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Imperfect Samples No Contact
Old 10th July 2017
Lives for gear

jeez that fastspring website is a jargon filled nightmare.
I understood all of the words but none of the sentences.

I wrote to IS recently. Should I go straight to fastspring ?
Old 7th May 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_S View Post
So just got round to emailing [email protected] Absolutely amazing! I emailed them and got the download link - I am not joking here - 3 minutes later from a very helpful chap called David. Now that is what I call customer service!
Hi Chris,

I'm glad you received a fast reply! They're great. It took quite some time to find a fulfillment company with such fast customer support.

If you need any help with your download in future, please email orders [at] fastspring [dot] com.

For product support, or if anyone is unhappy in any way, please email me at order [at] imperfectsamples [dot] com .

Matt
Old 7th May 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucho View Post
jeez that fastspring website is a jargon filled nightmare.
I understood all of the words but none of the sentences.

I wrote to IS recently. Should I go straight to fastspring ?
Hi Chucho & everyone,

Fastspring is only there for download support, so if you need help downloading just email orders [at] fastspring [dot] com. I don't think you need to use their website.

For help using your instrument(s), please email: orders [at] imperfectsamples [dot] com. Online forums aren't actively watched every day so it's best to email me directly, and as always, if you're unhappy in any way please do get in touch by email.

Old 7th May 2019
Here for the gear

Hello all,

Not only am I a big fan of Matt's delicious samplesets, his customer service is, in my experience, really good. My original samples of one his instruments became corrupted, and like a fool, I didn't have a back up. Even though I made the purchase way back in 2013, Matt made it available to me again as a download after I emailed him. What a star.

Keith H

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search