The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
An open letter to Greg Wells Condenser Microphones
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Some who are hoaxing now are those who were critical to Fletch before anyway, but looking at the whole tread / the rest of it, it looks as if when life was good, people would be good to you too, and when life was not so nice, people wouldn´t either.

As a kid I believed it ought to be the other way around, but little did I know.

Fletcher, when you´re out the town, at the foot of Big Rock where the old barn is, I have buried a barrel of turpentine for you to peel off the tar and feathers. Further at the creek there are two mustangs and a young cherokee lady too, waiting for to guide you down to Rio Grande. You will be having no budget though aside of 8 dollars and 34 cents that will be deposited in your saddlebag, because you havn´t left me any. heh

When you later return to Salt Slutz City as an owner of a big publishing hacienda in La Paz most threads will probably be friendly again, according to men.

Ruphus
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruphus
Some who are hoaxing now are those who were critical to Fletch before anyway, but looking at the whole tread / the rest of it, it looks as if when life was good, people would be good to you too, and when life was not so nice, people wouldn´t either.

As a kid I believed it ought to be the other way around, but little did I know.

Fletcher, when you´re out the town, at the foot of Big Rock where the old barn is, I have buried a barrel of turpentine for you to peel off the tar and feathers. Further at the creek there are two mustangs and a young cherokee lady too, waiting for to guide you down to Rio Grande. You will be having no budget though aside of 8 dollars and 34 cents that will be deposited in your saddlebag, because you havn´t left me any. heh

When you later return to Salt Slutz City as an owner of a big publishing hacienda in La Paz most threads will probably be friendly again, according to men.

Ruphus
I have never had any argument with Fletch, however he is a dealer and posting and being highly visible on places like Gearslutz etc, etc is good for his business.

He is obviously a complete gear slut himself, but I do feel their is a slightly uncomfortable relationship between being all out for this or that various box, summing amp etc and on the other side being a seller of this same kit. Possibly a little thicker skin and a slightly less abrasive nature too his posts would endear him more to some forum members, however it is probably true to say, his slightly "I don't give a F***" attitude has in the past gained him the "Fletcher posse" that others have ragged on here.

All this brings to mind people like Mike Shipley, whom despite being a really successful engineer/producer is as nice a guy as you could ever wish too meet, there is a lesson in that for all of us...

Regards to all

Roland

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search