The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 1st June 2006
Lives for gear

Talking Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE

Hi friends, my vote is Brazil in the final game of this Germany World Cup , but, against who ?
Please, place your vote here. Brazil will be the winner this year? We hope so !
Brazilian team trainning in Switzerland. Not bad.

Tell me whay you thinking about this socce world cup.
Peace.
Old 1st June 2006
Lives for gear

The final will be England 4 - Argentina 0

Brazil will be taken out of the turnament in the first round. (kidding) haha.. they wont make it to the finals this time though, sorry.
Old 1st June 2006
Lives for gear

Brazil has the strongest team no doubt. But man, you guys get to win all the time. I think there will be a team who will surprise everyone. England deserves this cup. Germany could also be in the final, you know.. home advantage. But I want England to take it. they deserve it.
Old 1st June 2006
Lives for gear

Home advantage counts for a lot........final: Germany / Brazil
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mrochek
England deserves this cup... I want England to take it. they deserve it.
Why do England deserve it more than any other team? I'd rather see any of the African nations win it in terms of what it would mean to their people and the struggles that those players have faced to get there.

The African nations are a long, long shot in anycase... but I'd love to see one or two of them do well!!!!

Anyway - I'm from Australia, so that'd be my pick as the dark horse... not being bias at all ;0)
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by No4PCs
hahahaha whatz up ?
You just wait... 2-1 win for the Aussie lads - no worries heh

I can hardly sleep at night I'm so amped. Suprised that you're taking note of Australia at all. All of Brazil will have a new found respect for Australia once we beat you in the first round though (or at least get a draw... or maybe just don't lose by more than 1 or 2 goals) heh
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
06/12 Will be Ausralia vs Nipon , will be a excellent game. I hope Austral;ia win., but Japan have a good coach this year !
You think Japan have a good coach... because he's Brazilian.

We have Guus Hiddink - who took South Korea to the Semi finals in 2002. He's a genius!!!

No Guss, no glory!

Thanks for your support.
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Addict

It's clear y'all know sh*t about football. Did you see Germany play.
MUHAHAHAHA!!! They suck
Final will be Holland vs Brazil, of course.
Brazil is No.1 in the FIFA ranking and Holland is 3, but Holland always performs great on
Teuton turf. (final in WC '74, winner of EC '88, both in Germany) I rest my case.

Cheers Julian

PS Did you see the Dutch B-selection slay Mexico yesterday???
Old 2nd June 2006
Lives for gear

I think the final will be a rematch of 1978, except this time the Dutch will beat Argentina.

Brazil will fall in the semifinals. It's time for some new blood at the top.
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Addict

I,d say Northern Ireland but we didn,t even make it to Germany !

Bunch of useless b#stards
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Maniac

Engalnd for me.but Germany on home soil....thats an advantage in its self..

BTW...these no such thing as Soccer..it`s Football!...fir christ sake
Old 2nd June 2006
Gear Nut

Talking

USA vs. Iran. Iran will trounce the USA.

Oh, you meant the World Cup, not the next war. Silly me!! :-)

In that case, Red Sox. vs. Mets, after the Sox take care of the Yank-mes and the other Sox in the ALCS and ALDS. As for the Bruins, well, wait 'til next year!

:-)

-GRW
Old 3rd June 2006
Gear Maniac

My tip is:

Germany vs. Netherlands
or
Germany vs. England

I think Germany will make it to the final because the have got home advantage and a huge support of the fans. I think when they need to play hard they will!
Old 3rd June 2006
Lives for gear

i think germany will not get behind the first round....
Old 5th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Why do England deserve it more than any other team? I'd rather see any of the African nations win it in terms of what it would mean to their people and the struggles that those players have faced to get there.
Exactly. You know living in the UK (or Scotland to be precise) it can get pretty tiring being subjected to all the fervent English nationalism around World Cup time. The way the English press talk its like England actually have a chance of winning! I think people forget that they are actually ranked 10th in the world.

I dont think Australia will win Im afraid but then they dont deserve to when they dominate almost every other sporting eventheh

Brazil will win but Id love to see someone else take it just for a bit of variety.

Actually my biggest hope is that those hooligan pricks dont do their usual. Shameful stuff...
Old 7th June 2006
Lives for gear

Sorry but you are forgeting about the best team> Portugal!

Be aware.

I would like a Portugal-Brazil final, everybody could insulte themselfs properly!

But i agree that the most interesting game would be Iran-U.S.A.
Old 7th June 2006
Lives for gear

Brazil vs England would be the best match .... Brazil is the only team England is not annoyed with when they lose ....
I support both ! (fiance is Karioka)
Old 7th June 2006
Lives for gear

Great times ahead (world cup)...!

I don't know so much about the teams, but I feel it will be a world cup that nobody ever will forget! We WILL get a Maradona '86 type of story in this world cup and I think we can expect that from one of these guys:

Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (Brazil)
Thierry Daniel Henry (France)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden)

These guys have awesome potential! They are young, they have great talent, people have big expectations on them and now is the time when one of these should shine like a big bright star!

I make a safe bet and bet on Brazil winning the whole cup! But I think France has potential of making it to the final. So I bet on Brazil - France 3-2 in the final. Sweden CAN surprise positively. They have Fredrik Ljungberg, Zlatan Ibrahimović and Henrik Larsson, the combination is extremely efficient! France also has a very strong team. Henry seems to be in the shape of his life and he can really dominate in the world cup with the help of Zidane. I think Henry will do awesome things in this world cup and I have great expectations on him!

I think England, Holland, Germany, Argentina, Sweden and Portugal will not make it to the final. I rank them like this:

1.England
2.Sweden
3.Portugal
4.Germany
5.Argentina
6.Holland
Old 8th June 2006
Here for the gear

i say GERMANY is gonna BOMB think they will barley make it through the bracet my cousin will tell me he is at the opening game of germany with costa rica

but winners i think me being a fellow brasilian i think we will win but if we dont i think it will be argentina or holland

thats my 2cents but we will see
Old 9th June 2006
Lives for gear

HI

I am not a big fan of soccer but I guess England- Holland - Brazil are the Top3.
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
We brazilians affraid Holland and England teams, not Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Bull**** !!!

Brazil is the most afraid of Argentina. Ask any Brazilian...No doubt in my mind...

Argentina 3 Brazil 1 in Qualifying for Germany '06.

The finals will be Argentina 2 vs England 1
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

Cool Croatia team.

Probably all Croatia team drunks in hotel at this moment.
The Croatia coach smoking marijuana right now !
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

England sucked this morning. They probably didn't deserve to win that game, except that Paraguay sucked more than they did.

It's sad when a 0-0 game is more entertaining.

England are the perennial underachievers. They've waited 40 years to win the cup again; unfortunately it will be at least 4 more as they will be out before the semifinals. Argentina looked good for about 60 minutes, but another 10 minutes and Ivory Coast would have gotten the equalizer.

I still believe it will be the Netherlands taking it all. We'll see how they do tomorrow morning against S-M...

The most surprising showing so far has been Germany. Home field advantage apparently *does* count for something...
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Right !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjazz
England sucked this morning. They probably didn't deserve to win that game, except that Paraguay sucked more than they did.

It's sad when a 0-0 game is more entertaining.

England are the perennial underachievers. They've waited 40 years to win the cup again; unfortunately it will be at least 4 more as they will be out before the semifinals. Argentina looked good for about 60 minutes, but another 10 minutes and Ivory Coast would have gotten the equalizer.

I still believe it will be the Netherlands taking it all. We'll see how they do tomorrow morning against S-M...

The most surprising showing so far has been Germany. Home field advantage apparently *does* count for something...
The England game today was cold, Ivory Coast better than Argentina this year !
But Cratia team smoking marijuana right now, hahaha.
Only a natural disaster will make Brazilian team lost .
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

reporting in from the frontline ...

THIS IS MAJOR FUN !!!

@ brazil : the only guys we see here on the news partying all night long are the brazilian players heh

the opening game was the best yet imho. so looks like WE have our mental abilitys together.

my hearts beating for ITALIA & DEUTSCHLAND !!!

Old 11th June 2006
Gear Maniac

The level is so high for this world cup! So many favourites, I wonder which of the underdogs is going to surprise us... Australia maybe? I love to see them up there.
But for me it is going to be between Holland, Argentina and France.
Saw england play yesterday... not too impressed, I was expecting a lot more from them. However those guys from Trinidad guys are fighters!
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Addict

yes...Brasil is VERY afraid of Argentina. THis is nothing new. I am not going to say about who will win...it's tooooo early for that. I will say that Group E is a very very tough group. The USA is a good team, the Czech Republic..they are a GREAT team..and Italy is a great team as well. Ghana..could give some trouble..they are fast.

I say..it's going to be Italy..or the Czech Repulic vs Brasil in the second round.
I love Brasil....but when it comes to soccer..I would like to see them get their butt kicked... I really want to se Brasil and Italy play. That will be a GREAT game.
It's going to be alot of fun. I think here will be some suprises for sure.

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slutz.... good luck to your country.

peace.
Old 11th June 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
I wonder which of the underdogs is going to surprise us... !

Don't be suprised when Team USA this year makes it to the semis.

They will shock the world because people underestimate us when it comes to soccer/futbol.
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethrillfactor
Don't be suprised when Team USA this year makes it to the semis.

They will shock the world because people underestimate us when it comes to soccer/futbol.
Yup and they are becomming one amazing damn team in the past 8 years. But my dilema comes in because I am an Italian-American. My parents were born in Italy, I was born here in the USA. But my first language was Italian... and Italy and the US are in the same group. It was like a nightmare when I first heard this. When they play each other I don't know what's going to happen.
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear
mexico plays iran in the morning. last game against brazil (confederations cup) mexico won, so we can dream can't we?

my picks for strong candidates: germany, brazil, france, holland. of course argentina, england, france and italy are biggies too. for some reason i don't get vibes italy is going to be too strong this time around. no real reason, just vibes, though they clobbered germany last time they played.

the final? mexico/usa.............................

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search