The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 14th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Today games

Tunisy 2 x 2 Saudi ( Fiction boys )
Spain 4 x 0 Ukraine ( Impressive score )
Germany 1 x 0 Polony ( Germany players have more power, but isnt all ).Will be beautifull Brazil x Germany in final game.Will be THE party !!

Australia soccer?This is not Rugby, hehe !tutt

I think Brazil will improve soccer to art condition !

Australy with problems this week,. The coach drinking a lot to forget the next monday, his next lsd trip. hahahahaha
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Hooliguns?

Brazilian tv told us tonite about hooliguns looking for field invasion against Brazil games !
Germany polize need arrest this hooliguns people ( and that Croatian, field invader too! )
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by No4PCs
Brazilian tv told us tonite about hooliguns looking for field invasion against Brazil games !
Germany polize need arrest this hooliguns people ( and that Croatian, field invader too! )
they arrested about 30 today.
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Today games

Equator 3 x 0 Costa Rica ( Equator the big surprise )
England 2 x 0 Trinidad Tobago ( England strong team )stike
Sweden 1 x 0 Paraguay ( Sweden better )

Congratulations Germany polize, arrested the hooliguns people. Good country, good job ! Ok.
Our best player Ronaldo almost ready to make goals again ! ( I hope )
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
England 2 x 0 Trinidad Tobago ( England strong team )
the score is not at all representative of what hapoened in the match. at times england seemed truly desperate and trinidad came very close to scoring on a couple of occasions. england clinched it in the last few minutes.

i'm sure leo benhakker (trinidad trainer) will have a statue in trinidad at the end of this. he's done a phenomenal job on a team that had never qualified to the world cup before this.
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Equator 3 x 0 Costa Rica ( Equator the big surprise )
England 2 x 0 Trinidad Tobago ( England strong team )stike
Sweden 1 x 0 Paraguay ( Sweden better )

Congratulations Germany polize, arrested the hooliguns people. Good country, good job ! Ok.
Thanks for the result update... Today I watched the England and the Sweden games, England looked more solid. There is some coaching problems within the Swedish team. Today they were lucky when they won against Paraguay, but with three big players like Zlatan, Larsson and Ljungberg they should have scored more goals and earlier, against a team like Paraguay. They got at least 3 easy goal scoring opportunities that were wasted. They don't seem to have the harmony needed to make it work smoothly. A lot of wasted long balls and not the right attitude made it hard for them to score 1 goal against Paraguay. Paraguay's attitude was better, but they lacked goal scorers.

Is Ronaldo Brazil's best player?! During the last game against Croatia I think Ronaldo was invisible. He was not doing much, overall he was not running much at all, he just walked and ran in periods. Running is extremely important in football. Kaka on the other hand seems in superb shape, also Ronaldinho... Both used the ball very efficiently in the last game. Brazil is the most efficient team I've seen so far...! You have GREAT football quality in Brazil!! I hope this World Cup will be the cup where Ronaldinho will really shine!!
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowStorm
Is Ronaldo Brazil's best player?!
doubt it. he actually looks fat.

Quote:
Kaka on the other hand seems in superb shape, also Ronaldinho... Both used the ball very efficiently in the last game.
thumbsup

Quote:
Brazil is the most efficient team I've seen so far...! You have GREAT football quality in Brazil!! I hope this World Cup will be the cup where Ronaldinho will really shine!!
brazil usually gets stronger the more matches they play, but the two teams i see truly powerful at this point are czech republic and spain. of course things can change...

mexico/angola tomorrow. if mexico wins they're in the next round (1st in their group)! then they'll have to go up against holland or argentina.
Old 16th June 2006
Quote:

no worries heh if Ronaldo wont make goals there are always Kaka , Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano and Joninho who can win a game in any given moment ...
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTan
no worries heh if Ronaldo wont make goals there are always Kaka , Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano and Joninho who can win a game in any given moment ...

Hey Israeli friend, you can bet something in Brazil next sunday, 100% guaranteed !

Old 16th June 2006
Quote:
Hey Israeli friend, you can bet something in Brazil next sunday, 100% guaranteed !

sure thing hermano !
Old 16th June 2006
after the game today i think Argentina is the second best team after Brazil heh

Messi and Tevez are unbelievable , Argentina is the most interesting match up against Brazil
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Ivory coast vs. Holland should be a great game about to start.

I´m going for Ivory Coast.
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mrochek

I´m going for Ivory Coast.

ooops I take that back : )
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mrochek
ooops I take that back : )
it´s half time i take this back now. hahaha
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
after the game today i think Argentina is the second best team after Brazil heh

Messi and Tevez are unbelievable , Argentina is the most interesting match up against Brazil
I agree. Messi showed some really nice attitude today. Right now I'm not sure if Argentina is the second best team, during the last game their momentum was not really good at all. However, this game they showed some really nice attitude and if they continue with that they will come far.

Ivory coast vs. Holland was a very good match. Ivory coast's coach did a few mistakes that made them drop out of the World Cup. Holland was VERY bad during the second half. They won't go to the final I think...

It's getting more and more interesting now. There are some teams that I think have the talent but have couches that can't use that value properly, for instance Sweden. Spain was pretty good against Ukraine. I missed the Czech Republic game, but a lot of you have thought they played really well so I will watch the Ghana game very closely tomorrow.

But now it's Mexico - Angola!
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Results update

Argentina 6 x 0 Servia ( Servia worst defense line of this cup )
Holland 2 x 1 Ivory Coast ( Ivory Coast brave team ! )
Mexico 0 x 0 Angola ( Boring game )

Next sunday the magic soccer will be happen . The Australia coach knows that.
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
Holland 2 x 1 Ivory Coast ( Ivory Coast brave team ! )
Mexico 0 x 0 Angola ( Boring game )

thumbsup argentina looked the part, and was lethal; ivory coast played incredibly well, they deserved more.

... if mexico continues playing like this we may as well throw in the towel. terrible.
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:

The BULL**** continues...of course it had to come from a Brazilian !

Serbia worst defense ? They had the best defense all thru the European qualifying with the least defeated defense...what are you talkin' about ?

GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE !!! Argentina played unbelievable, END OF STORY !

You don't just score 6 goals on a world cup and that was certainly the group of death. The offense was incredibly effective and unforgiving. Also, they were beautiful goals !

Remember Brazil won barely by one goal and almost could've lost it...

I called it a few days ago...and...
For all those who didn't even pick Argentina....THINK AGAIN !!!!!
Old 17th June 2006
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsongs
GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE !!! Argentina played unbelievable, END OF STORY !

You don't just score 6 goals on a world cup and that was certainly the group of death. The offense was incredibly effective and unforgiving. Also, they were beautiful goals !

Very true.

Quote:
Remember Brazil won barely by one goal and almost could've lost it...
Brasil is a great team. I won't say they are not. To call them the best team...I think they are one of the best..however, they can be beaten. This has been proven. Argentina has done it. It always goes back and forth between the 2 teams. I know the Czechs and the Italians can both beat Brasil too. I will say this..it won't be easy but they can do it. Brasil is not unbeatable. I give them credit...but they can and will be beaten. If they play like they did the other day..they will get crushed. I think the Brasilian players think they can't be beat. That will be their down fall.
I want to see Italy and Brasil play!

Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Unbelievable?

Quote:
. Also, they were beautiful goals !

For all those who didn't even pick Argentina....THINK AGAIN !!!!!

Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ronaldo is only there so he can break the goal scoring record. Which he won't do since he can barely move. Perhaps if he visualized the ball as a giant meatball he'd be more motivated to run after it?

Brazil is good. Brazil is not the best. I picked Holland and Argentina for the final. I still think Argentina. I'm starting to think Czech instead of the Dutch though. Will be watching the Czech-Ghana game very closely as well.
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjazz
Perhaps if he visualized the ball as a giant meatball he'd be more motivated to run after it?
Hehe, yeah maybe! heh Ronaldo doesn't seem to be in shape or it's something with his attitude. For some reason he thinks he doesn't have to run. I remember when I played football and the frustration I felt about seeing the attackers just standing there far away, looking and shouting, as if their job was to wait for the ball to end up at their feets so that they could try to score if they happened to have walked to the right spot. It was such a motivation killer.

Neither Mexico nor Angola will make it to the semi final and I think they won't even make it to the quarter. Both were worse than Ivory Coast.

Great games ahead!!

Portugal - Iran. Today I want to see an extremely aggressive Cristiano Ronaldo that scores at least one goal. Pauleta should also prove what a scorer he is. Iran is worse than Mexico and Mexico is not very good. Mexico is worse than Portugal on paper since Portugal won against Angola that Mexico played a draw against. Portugal needs to score many goals today to prove that it is a team to count on. If they win only by 1 goal I think they will not make it to the semi.

Czech Republic - Ghana. This is a very interesting game. Czech Republic won against USA 3-0. If Italy plays bad against USA and Czech Republic wins against Ghana with more than 2 goals it proves that Czech Republic is a really strong team. On the other hand, if Italy wins by 2 goals against USA and Czech Republic wins only by 1 goal against Ghana it only proves that USA is relatively speaking a very bad team.

Italy - USA. This is another game I will watch very closely. I want to see Italy scoring a lot. I don't want to see Italy winning by only 1 goal in this game. In that case I think they won't make it to the semi...

So a lot of goals are expected today!!!
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

En gaurd America!! You're going to get CREAMED by Italy today!!
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack
En gaurd America!! You're going to get CREAMED by Italy today!!
True.

Holy balls, it's Ghana! Now that Ivory Coast is out I have a new African team to cheer on for a while...
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
True.

Holy balls, it's Ghana! Now that Ivory Coast is out I have a new African team to cheer on for a while...
Did you catch that AMAZING goal 2 minutes into the game?? They are really giving the Czechs a hard time! Awesome!
Old 17th June 2006
Quote:
.Brazil is good. Brazil is not the best.
almost every individual in Brazil team is playing for a champion team or number two in the country he is playing in usually as THE key player can you say that about Holland ?

Barca - Ronaldinho , Edmilson (injured) , Belleti (not playing)
Milan - Kaka , Kafu , Dida
Juventus - Emerson
Real madrim - Robinho , Roberto Carlos , Cicinho , Ronaldo
Lion - Joninho
Bayren Munich - Ze roberto
Inter - Adriano

and just to remind you the last time Brazil played against Argentina about a year ago they won and i think the score was 4:1 ...

i went to dinner a while ago with one of my best friends which is a Brazilian to an Argentinian friends of ours , both of them are flute players , the food was fantastic and short after we finished dinner it's started again like every time who was the biggest Pele or Maradona ? suddenly music is not a topic anymore ...
it will be historic final if it will be Argentina Vs. Brazil , and as a Brazil fan , i don't mind to loose , because first of all as a soccer fan i want to watch beautiful soccer which i don't see to much of with the European teams and it will prove once again that talent wins tactics and a game like that will be a pure talents match up
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowStorm
Neither Mexico nor Angola will make it to the semi final and I think they won't even make it to the quarter. Both were worse than Ivory Coast.
i hope you're wrong about mexico. mexico beat brazil recently in the confederations cup (only team that could beat them in the cup) so i still have hope. if they beat portugal next i think they have a chance to make it to semis. they looked like **** against angola yesterday, but ghana just beat czech republic 2-0 and portugal had an awful hard time against iran so it looks like anything goes...

Italy - US in an hour! if Argentina keeps playing like they just did it's gonna be tough to stop them.
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
almost every individual in Brazil team is playing for a champion team or number two in the country he is playing in usually as THE key player can you say that about Holland ?

Barca - Ronaldinho , Edmilson (injured) , Belleti (not playing)
Milan - Kaka , Kafu , Dida
Juventus - Emerson
Real madrim - Robinho , Roberto Carlos , Cicinho , Ronaldo
Lion - Joninho
Bayren Munich - Ze roberto
Inter - Adriano

and just to remind you the last time Brazil played against Argentina about a year ago they won and i think the score was 4:1 ...

i went to dinner a while ago with one of my best friends which is a Brazilian to an Argentinian friends of ours , both of them are flute players , the food was fantastic and short after we finished dinner it's started again like every time who was the biggest Pele or Maradona ? suddenly music is not a topic anymore ...
it will be historic final if it will be Argentina Vs. Brazil , and as a Brazil fan , i don't mind to loose , because first of all as a soccer fan i want to watch beautiful soccer which i don't see to much of with the European teams and it will prove once again that talent wins tactics and a game like that will be a pure talents match up

Just to be clear...

Brazil won the qualy match 4-1 at home. But Argentina beat them 3-1 at home as well...Also in total match-ups, Argentina has the lead by 1 win !

So...it's all even in my book. All I know is this, Argentina is just as talented and they have a younger, hungrier team. Some players in Brazil are getting old and they make too much money !

If they met in the semi or finals, my pick is Argentina. They are not afraid of Brazil and they know exactly how to play them...
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Completely irrelevent when you are talking about a team game, and the last time I checked football is a team game. Doesnt matter how many star players you have if you dont play well as a team you wont play well (just look at England for proof of that). Having said that it would be a fool to suggest Brazil isnt a serious contender.

Argentina are looking more and more likely to win it. For the Czech republic to lose 2-0 today because they lack their top goal scorer at the moment is a worry. Its a shame because I would love to see a team win the world cup that havnt won before.

Just watched the Italy-USA match. I was going for Italy (being a European team) until that foul on Mcbride. Absolutely disgusting. I know not all the Italian team are guilty of it but from that point on I was "USA, USA!" (something I would never have believed myself to shout). Also, I want Ghana and Czech Republic to go through. WIth that foul and Tottis spitting incident I dont care much for that Italian team.

Read an interesting article today that suggested the reason the England team cant play like a world cup winning side is that they are pampered to the point where they lose site of the prize. Might be something in that...

Austrlia vs 'some small unheard of team that I forget the name of' tomorrow heh
Old 17th June 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Results update

Portugal 2 x 0 Iran ( Iran still innocent team )
Rep Tczech 0 x 2 Ghana ( I like the soccer style of our Africans brothers )
Italy 1 x 1 USA ( US team will have make at least 3 goals in next game )

mosrite " I checked football is a team game. Doesnt matter how many star players you have if you dont play well as a team you wont play well"

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search