The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 4th July 2006
Lives for gear

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 4th July 2006
Gear Maniac

Unhappy sad but true

yeah, IMO it was a very open game, both teams had their chances, italy a few more, but hey, no4pcs you r right, its just a game.......
but hey i could cry....
italy needs this victory more, if you take a look at theit national league. but i could still cry.
but i think / hope we will be good losers. our nation is still proud of what the team achieved.
this game was a ****ing thriller, great entertainment...
all u italy slutz here, i wish some good luck against france
they are more experienced, won´t catch 2 goals in the last two minutes....

france will get the cup....

Old 4th July 2006
Lives for gear

i hope portugal gets there...
Old 4th July 2006
Lives for gear

Just watched the Germany Italy game.
Wow- that was a great finish from Italy.

JR
Old 4th July 2006
Lives for gear

Smile Germany did lost that game fighting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beranie
yeah, IMO it was a very open game, both teams had their chances, italy a few more, but hey, no4pcs you r right, its just a game.......
but hey i could cry....
italy needs this victory more, if you take a look at theit national league. but i could still cry.
but i think / hope we will be good losers. our nation is still proud of what the team achieved.
this game was a ****ing thriller, great entertainment...
all u italy slutz here, i wish some good luck against france
they are more experienced, won´t catch 2 goals in the last two minutes....

france will get the cup....

Hey Beranie, germany team did lost brave and fighting like a soccer team need be. Brazil team did lost like statues.
In 2 minutes all changed, was italian luck. Only this.
What really matters is the biggest world Cup Germany doing.
Dont worry , was just a f *** game !
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Guru

What a game! What a heartbreaker for Germany! What a victory for Italy. My hats off to both! Much respect.
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Maniac

Tks for the mental support guys, i feel better now!
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Nut

Hard luck Germany, you played like champions and did not dive like those Italian bitches. A great game, A great world cup and a tribute to Germany and its people. I will be breaking out the crosounts and cheering for France (It eats me up after the Rainbow warrior!). I am so incredibly dissapointed after the dive. So I guess Fabio is up for the best supporting actor in the academy awards, whoops I mean valued player in the world cup. Yes I am still very pissed but hey thats football . Lucas Neil (our defender on the recieving end of the dive) said in an interview last night that the whole philosophy of the game is different amongst the Australian team. It is considered the poorest of form to dive and as our team is built upon the principals of losing with dignity and good sportsmanship, we are in trouble from day one. Either that or we need to take acting lessons.
My only consolation is half the Italian team is going to jail for match fixing after the world cup, and in my opinion that speaks volumes about the character and ethics of the team. Dont pick up the soap boys!!!!
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky
Hard luck Germany, you played like champions and did not dive like those Italian bitches. A great game, A great world cup and a tribute to Germany and its people.
My only consolation is half the Italian team is going to jail for match fixing after the world cup, and in my opinion that speaks volumes about the character and ethics of the team. Dont pick up the soap boys!!!!

Beautyfull words Ricky !

Now, lets see France x Portugal so in saturday the grand champion of the world team !
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

Nice one Ricky - who says the Aussies don't have a sense of humour..?

I wanted the Germans to win for exactly the reasons you said... If you don't play by the rules AND the spirit of the game, then what's the point of having a 'game' - you may as well have proper war then...

My sympathies to all the Germans out there.. My wife (who is from Goiania and has been suffering with you all the way No4PC's) was sat herein pain all evening whilst mumbling somethng about Paolo Rossi in 1982. She's a nice girl but I worry for her from time to time....

If you haven't seen this secret video from the Italian training sessions take a look. I think you might like it

http://usa.worldcupblog.org/group-e/...ing-video.html
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by preben
If you haven't seen this secret video from the Italian training sessions take a look. I think you might like it
funny. one of our (mexico) guys got a red card for diving against portugal (dumb fuggg - well deserved). his acting coaches weren't as good as italy's i guess...

but diving and all, i think italy played better as a whole, though i was rooting for germany.
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

in berlin in front of the "brandenburger tor" there was a crowd of 900000 (!) people watching on big screens.
after the match there was total silence!
oh, yesss....
one funny thing: i saw a car yesterday before the match with 10 german flaggs on it.
had no time to take a picture.
but the worst part was that i hadnt had a chance to watch the match on tv and listened to it on internet laptop-radio which was at least 10 seconds delayed to the tv.
blabla...
i am still puzzled.
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Addict

Deutschland RRRRRAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

I don't think it was luck that brought Italy the victory.
They tried to win from the start, unlike previous Italian teams.

Cannavaro is outstanding; any team would want a player like that.
If he's guilty of being part of match-fixing, that equals a possible Lance/Tour-scandal. Hope it's not true for any of them.

The WC, Wimbledon and Le Tour, how am I going to make music these days!!!

ruudman
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

I agree: If Italy played like this every time (or at least tried to) it would be A LOT easier to support them.
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

One of the best nights of the latest years.
Arrivederci Germania
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

Totti and friends are good actors also...
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation 1994 USA CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by preben
Nice one Ricky - who says the Aussies don't have a sense of humour..?

I wanted the Germans to win for exactly the reasons you said... If you don't play by the rules AND the spirit of the game, then what's the point of having a 'game' - you may as well have proper war then...

My sympathies to all the Germans out there.. My wife (who is from Goiania and has been suffering with you all the way No4PC's) was sat herein pain all evening whilst mumbling somethng about Paolo Rossi in 1982. She's a nice girl but I worry for her from time to time....

http://usa.worldcupblog.org/group-e/...ing-video.html

Yes english friend, i always said football is a trick game. Do you remember the italian Roberto Baggio 1994 USA Cup did lost his penalty in final game? Was the tragedy for italians that year !
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Maniac

FINALS FRANCE - ITALY

I hope we see a better game next sunday than today....
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by No4PCs
Do you remember the italian Roberto Baggio 1994 USA Cup did lost his penalty in final game?
THAT final was so damn excitingly!! I wish the game next sunday could be as dramatic as that one!!!
Old 5th July 2006
Lives for gear

Exclamation Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose !

CONGRATULATIONS FRENCH PEOPLE, FRANCE TEAM IN FINAL SUNDAY...
Portugal made a brilliant match , unfortunatelly did lost, but brave . France 1 x 0 Portugal.
SUNDAY WILL BE THE FINAL MATCH, the great decision game of this Germany 2006 Cup !
FRANCE X ITALY...
Will be the top !
Old 5th July 2006
Gear Nut

Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE-images-1.jpg

+

Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE-images-2.jpg

=

Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE-images-4.jpg

V

Germany World Cup 2006-Brazil vs (...) PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE-images-5.jpg

Old 5th July 2006
Due to anotherTV show addiction, I missed the end of the Italy Germany match.. I will catch up with the highlights - It was v exciting right from the start!
Old 9th July 2006
Lives for gear

As a Canadian you can imagine that Soccer is not usually a big topic around here. That being said, Toronto is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world and around so things really heat up around the World Cup.

As a Canadian of Ukraine and Italian descent I was torn wathching that final 8 match. Like many I was not overly confident of Italy's chances against Germany who seemed to be playing well all the way through not to mention their record while playing in Germany.

Nationalities aside that Semi Final match was an outstanding display of soccer. My hats of to Azzurri for playing such an agressive game in the first half and also during the extra time. This was not your typical conservative, defense first, approach team. I thought overall Italy outplayed Germany in that match - but it was wihtout a doubt one of the most entertaining games of the tournament.

If Italy wins this city (Toronto) will go bezerk - I remember what happened in 82', man what a blast. I hope tommorows Azzurri is the same we saw against Germany because that could be one hell of a great game.

Viva Italia, Viva Azzurri !!!

P.S. CONGRATS to Germany on their Bronze Medal win over Portugal today.
Old 9th July 2006
great game ! 4 goals ! that's the kind of football i was hoping for, not sure how to spell his name , but Schweinshteiger is amazing, i hope to see more of him next season in Europe ! GREAT goals !
Old 9th July 2006
Lives for gear

Germany vs. Portugal
----------------------------

For me the best match of the World Cup 2006...

Schweinsteigers goals were awesome! The games before he wasn´t as good as he was in the match against Portugal...

I am sorry for the Portugal team not to be in the final, they were very strong against the french team!

The final match will be today at 08:00 pm (german time).

Regards,

F.D.
Old 9th July 2006
Lives for gear

good luck to both countries.
Old 9th July 2006
Gear Maniac

Thumbs up

what was up with ricardo??????
First such penalty killer ...than that.
but i´m happy! a good way to end the cup for the german team.
and schweini did a great job, thats right.
i just love his name, schweinsteiger, schweini...
Old 9th July 2006
Lives for gear

Talking ITALY ITALY CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

CONGRATULATIONS ITALY, WINNERS OF GERMANY WORLD CUP 2006
FRANCE VICE, CONGRATULATIONS TOO
GREAT PARTY, YES

Old 10th July 2006
Gear Maniac

ITAAAAALIAAAAAAAAA CHAMPS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!!!! ..

France was great also!! Zidane...WHAT CLASS tutt
What a way to end a career Zidane dfegad

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search