The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Why do people go and post like this?
Old 29th May 2006
Gear Head

Why do people go and post like this?

Why do people go to the Apple Logic forum on Apple and say things like "LOGIC IS THE WORST THING EVER THEY HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD PROGAM SINCE OS 9 AND PRO TOOLS WORKS FLAWLESLY"?!?!?!

Come on, we all know you can have your favorite DAW but why bash others randomly like that and more importantly WHY OVERLOOK THE FLAWS IN YOURS?!?!

It's like the Behringer bashing here. Sure, they do steal designs. They are cheap. But if it works and it's all someone can afford let them use it in peace and as a stepping stone to the next level. Or if it works that well let them continue to use it.

Some of us can't afford what you have sure. Some of us don't want what you have. I know that hurts your feelings but it's true. That is why there is more than one option out there for getting what you want in most cases!
Old 30th May 2006
Lives for gear

Apple upset thousands of happy PC based Logic users when they bought out Emagic and pissed on their PC users from a great hight.

I personally feel I was robbed of thousands of dollars because of what they did. Because everyone knows that software tends to follow the Microsoft model. The bastards release upgrades all the time, and they are always full of bugs, to force you to get future upgrades. So when you buy software, you are really buying into the rights to a future upgrade path. I chose Logic very carefully at the time, including some Emagic hardware - so when they killed the upgrades, they killed Logic for me and thousands of other users.

However, on the brighter side, I was forced to upgrade to Cubase SX, and found it to be much better.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search