The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
help me find this PSYTRANCE tune?
Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

help me find this PSYTRANCE tune?

so about 4 years back,I was at this small psytrance party in club.There werent any big names,I was enjoying party when best psytrance tune I ever heard just started,it was so beautifull

only thing I can clearly remember from that tune it had long release stabs of sub bass bassline playing two notes,it wasnt like sub bass more like 80-120hz stuff and it was side chained to kick,it was so sweet

for years I had craved that tune but never really searched for it becose there just so much stuff and I am not really much into this kind of music,I have no idea if its from more famous producer or what I fear most if it isnt dubplate or someone not known too much.

this is wav of my super lame recreation of that tune,but its just that bassline with ****ty kick,I never done any psytrance ever its just very rough what I remember,I dont even know if its right notes,tempo,maybe it was triplets and maybe the bassline changed between two pitches two times faster but I pray that someone maybe can see the tune I am trying to find in it

this psytrance stand out due to this unique bassline,it cant be that hard to find

Zippyshare.com - GOA.wav
Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
what did you find funny? my bad boi choon or?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear