The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
help me find this PSYTRANCE tune?
Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

help me find this PSYTRANCE tune?

so about 4 years back,I was at this small psytrance party in club.There werent any big names,I was enjoying party when best psytrance tune I ever heard just started,it was so beautifull

only thing I can clearly remember from that tune it had long release stabs of sub bass bassline playing two notes,it wasnt like sub bass more like 80-120hz stuff and it was side chained to kick,it was so sweet

for years I had craved that tune but never really searched for it becose there just so much stuff and I am not really much into this kind of music,I have no idea if its from more famous producer or what I fear most if it isnt dubplate or someone not known too much.

this is wav of my super lame recreation of that tune,but its just that bassline with ****ty kick,I never done any psytrance ever its just very rough what I remember,I dont even know if its right notes,tempo,maybe it was triplets and maybe the bassline changed between two pitches two times faster but I pray that someone maybe can see the tune I am trying to find in it

this psytrance stand out due to this unique bassline,it cant be that hard to find

Zippyshare.com - GOA.wav
Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
what did you find funny? my bad boi choon or?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search