The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Gearslutz still buggy!
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Guru

Gearslutz still buggy!

are others having the same problems? I will view a couple of threads and then the site will freeze. Even a new window will not work.

I would say the site is "down" (to me anyway) about 15 minutes out of every hour.

Many (most) pages load incompletely. Right now I am typing this on a page that has only 27 of 103 items completed. Smilies are gone as are the icons for formatting.

Oh wait. Here comes the other items. I can see the boldface "B" now and the smilies are back. 5 minutes behind the rest of the page

My posts are not being swallowed up like before, but often when I hit submit, nothing happens for 5 minutes, 10 minues.

No such problems on any other sites I regularly go to.

Mac OS X
Safari and Explorer
East Coast USA
Old 14th May 2006
Gear Nut

I'm still having some problems from time to time as well. Almost Identical to what you've described. Lot's better than it was a month ago when you couldn't get on at all.
I just had problems about 20 minutes ago. Got the main page loaded and tabbed open a couple threads and by the time I'd read over them it wasn't letting me load anything at all again.

Travis
Old 14th May 2006
Lives for gear

I dunno when it was created, but the Aussie forum just showed up for me for the first time yesterday...Probably a cookie refreshing thing...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search