The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Australian Gearslutz--where to go next????
Old 13th May 2006
Australian Gearslutz--where to go next????

Australian Gearslutz. What mic pre would be best for a U47 on a digeridoo? Uhhhh, lemme guess, Buzz Audio??? Get drunk, throw cocaine in a bowl of steaming water and cover your head to alleviate 'blocknose.' Where my real Australians at? The burnt bronze tone south pacific-ers? Aboriginals and Maoris. Do they get their own section? Nah, f em. Give them a subcategory within the Australian section written in subscript.

We already have the Black (and wannabe black) Gearslutz.
How you make your kicks so thick and boomy like 50 Cent? Use an 808. I do. I use it on every single friggin track that I've ever made. Me too. Me too. And me too.
Do you drink Old E when working on a beat? Me too. Me too. And me too. Are you really 'producing' or just programming a drum machine (or using premade loops in reason for that matter)?

We've got Low End Theory. Stop lying. This is trailer trash Gearslutz. Discuss the mighty mighty Ultragain Pro and all things ZOOM. The Presonus ADL 600 is the great wizard in the sky here. One day we'll graduate from boxed macaroni and cheese to Ronald Reagan style in a casserole dish. Free gear promotions should go here. Ear Candy Part 2 exclusive to this section.

So much gear, so little time. So many kids, so few jobs. Illegal aliens perhaps???

Next is Chinese Gearslutz. Discuss Chameleon Labs 7602, working on the Toft board, the best way to cut corners, math, and how to make gear that people people perceive as ****ty because rice is a diet staple.

Let's segregate.
Because the only thing we have in common is strapping a Compressor on the 2Bus and making a loud rectangular-waved recording. Loud, loud, loud. But after that. It drops off. We don't all eat chicken. We don't all eat stuffed cabbage or kreplach.
Let's keep it pure.
Enough with this liberal PC crap.
Australian gearslutz this week.
Next week Master Race Gearslutz.
Old 13th May 2006
Lives for gear

So, I guess you been drinking, eh?

JR
Old 14th May 2006
Here for the gear

this is almost as good as at&t logging everyone's phonecalls since 2001.

they might think something is up if studios constantly call each other.

better start finding those whipser corners carfully designed into certain bridges so we can confidentitally speak to one aonther.

so...who is up for a local gathering of gear sluts...and it can't be at a Gentle Giant reunion show.

come to think of it...text messaging just made everything easier for them. way to go USA!!!!!

how about a guiness world record for largest peice of wool pulled over the eyes of a nation....btw..its in the same book that the describes the contents of the largest database in the world...

thank god we deal with music. eh?

btw..props to Mexico for tryin to legalize all those "non-taxed" drugs. It will help with the closing of our borders. Better get that China made neve clone soon....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search