The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
The End of the Internet
Old 28th August 2009
  #31
Alv
Gear Nut
 
Alv's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSV View Post
I love how the "end of the world" keeps getting pushed back. I remember New Years Eve of 1999 and some people honestly thought the world was going to end. Now the "new" date is 2012. And wasn't Jesus supposed to make an appearance by now? Hmmm. I'm looking forward to 2012 to find out, again, when the world will come to an end.
don't forget 9/9/99 when our computers weren't going to be able to figure out what a zero was then we still were hung up on y2k. and then 2012. and then.. and then.. and then 2021 when we got the numbers mixed up.

Swallower of planets, the profits of doom.
Bownt. Bownt........ bir... ni nir nir ni ni ni nir.
(clutch)
Old 28th August 2009
  #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattianlaseppia View Post
no one have replied tell me which predictions have been false or true..
Seriously? What kind of time do you really think we have to wade through that. It would be nice if someone had the time to keep track of every lunatic on every street corner rambling about the end of times...
Let's just assume a lot of predictions have been made. Now how many do you see people like Alex Jones trumpeting that came true?
About zero?
Then his batting average (regardless of how many times at bat) is a crappy 0. stike

Quote:
btw.. obama is promoting a health care plan which is created to put a chip to every americans.. with the excuse of medical control, electronic database etc, but will be used to know where every people is.

if americans choose to use the chips of if they are forced to implant the chip.. then i think the rest of the plan of a one world government, will be possible.. and also the war because will be people against institutions..
yeah, evidence or it didn't happen. Maybe this is just the plot of a really good sci-fi novel you've been reading?
England has far scary **** going on in their country with public and private surveillance. Why don't you worry about something that is actually happening instead of just spreading disinfo.
Old 28th August 2009
  #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmanata View Post
don't forget 9/9/99 when our computers weren't going to be able to figure out what a zero was then we still were hung up on y2k. and then 2012. and then.. and then.. and then 2021 when we got the numbers mixed up.

Swallower of planets, the profits of doom.
Bownt. Bownt........ bir... ni nir nir ni ni ni nir.
(clutch)
Genesis and Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers, Gideon is knocking in your hotel while you slumber.

As long as people believe everything they read there will never be a weak market for selling fear.
Fear is recession proof. There's your $.05 catch phrase for the day. On the house.
Old 28th August 2009
  #34
Alv
Gear Nut
 
Alv's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia_nb View Post
Fear is recession proof.
and booze!

I'm sorry but I'll kill the threads around here. tutt
Old 28th August 2009
  #35
Alv
Gear Nut
 
Alv's Avatar
 

... then there's 2013 because we forgot to calibrate the prophecy to compensate for not quite having 24 hour days. then there's 4012 because Terence McKenna said that the Mayan calendar calculations may have been off. Alex Jones' whole delivery is just bad. Like a poor man's Don LaFontaine.

So at the end of the internet, there's a door, and it's actually your own front door. Walk through it, talk to your neighbor and invest in his company.
Old 28th August 2009
  #36
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmanata View Post
don't forget 9/9/99 when our computers weren't going to be able to figure out what a zero was then we still were hung up on y2k. and then 2012. and then.. and then.. and then 2021 when we got the numbers mixed up.

Swallower of planets, the profits of doom.
Bownt. Bownt........ bir... ni nir nir ni ni ni nir.
(clutch)
ok i asked about predictions (false or true) because the only one false prediction example i've found is the one about the millennium bug, so i hoped to know some other false prediction if they are so much.. should not be difficult to list some one of those false or true predictions.
Old 28th August 2009
  #37
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia_nb View Post
Seriously? What kind of time do you really think we have to wade through that. It would be nice if someone had the time to keep track of every lunatic on every street corner rambling about the end of times...
as said, if they are so much.. shouldn't be difficult.
plus maybe already exist a "bull****" site

Quote:
yeah, evidence or it didn't happen. Maybe this is just the plot of a really good sci-fi novel you've been reading?
England has far scary **** going on in their country with public and private surveillance. Why don't you worry about something that is actually happening instead of just spreading disinfo.
first thing, i'm not spreading disinfo, all the things i've written are thing i've read on the web and, excluding alex jones, the others talks about bilderberg group and about their plans and aren't so different to alex jones catastrophes.

are less fantasies but they can be the steps to obtain a new world fascist order.

about the chip.. try to search obama chip in the net or better "verichip" the point will be an health plan which include the verichip implanted on the right hand, to track every medical information in a electronic database where computers will elaborate these data. so the way to convince american in this implant is "health". michael moore first create an emergency to scary people on american sanity system (which is not so fair..) and then arrives obama telling people he will solve the sanity problem... with a verichip.

these seems evidence.. and you see a lot of things that correspond with the conspiracy theory.

IBM is born during ****sm and the tatoo number on jewish arm where code to identify every person during the experiment done, and a computer elaborates the data discovered during the experiments.

now IBM makes that VERICHIP which is a number referred to an individual person which will track all bodies informations plus position in the world and criminal record.

and on obama blog there is only one argument "health plan" so the max priority isn't irak war, isn't economic crisis, etc.

i'm not spreading disinfo, i just wake up a day this summer because i was interested to know better some things.. and i've found these informations searching through the web for 3/4 weeks. how many people here have searched for 3/4 weeks on google and youtube?

so i'm here asking these things because you are for the majority "americans" and maybe you have better informations than me, and i also want to know which is the american opinion about these important things. i mean do you want a verichip? there's a protest about that verichip? etc.

plus you say "the problem is in UK" ok.. and that's true, because really the UK is the head of all. all americans presidents descend from england monarchy by blood. that's one of the thing scares me.

plus obama stuff is present on all the bilderberg group secret appointment.

so how american people takes these things and i don't know but.. there is any protest in act? i've seen something, but i want to know more.

thanks
Old 28th August 2009
  #38
I think you may need some medication, dude. If you believe all that crap you are seriously in trouble. You need to do more research and less reading, and you'd find out how stupid some of that stuff is.

Just as a quick example... IBM was not born during the **** era. IBM developed out of the Herman Hollerith company which went back into the late 1800s. It went through various convolutions and in 1924 was renamed IBM by it's then leader Thomas Watson and it started concentrating more and more on the emerging electronic computing technologies.

So, unless you think that Herman Hollerith was a secret **** decades before they existed, who created a company that would be at just the right place to become a secret part of the **** program to get us all implanted with a chip (and of course the whole WWII thing was just a distration to keep us from the real program), then there'd have to be a little problem with that particular stupid conspiracy theory.

As to Obama's health plan involving embedding chips in all of us, that's just ******** on the face of it and you'd have to be a complete fool to believe it. I mean, think about it. Do you really think that all of the Republican senators who oppose Obama wouldn't be out screaming in the streets if there was any such remote possibility? They'd ride that all the way to the bank.


Quote:
i'm not spreading disinfo, i just wake up a day this summer because i was interested to know better some things.. and i've found these informations searching through the web for 3/4 weeks. how many people here have searched for 3/4 weeks on google and youtube?
The problem with this is that any moron with a computer can post whatever they want on the web. There's a difference between being on the web and being true, and it's kind of important that you make the distinction.
Old 28th August 2009
  #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
The problem with this is that any moron with a computer can post whatever they want on the web. There's a difference between being on the web and being true, and it's kind of important that you make the distinction.
Not to mention we're being asked to refute positions that may or may not even exist.
No link = it never happened
link = it probably never happened anyway heh
Old 29th August 2009
  #40
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
I think you may need some medication, dude.
first i don't want to be insulted because i'm just asking questions referred to things i've read with a critic view, i mean that i've tried to find connections between the various theory and facts.

Quote:
Just as a quick example... IBM was not born during the **** era. IBM developed out of the Herman Hollerith company which went back into the late 1800s. It went through various convolutions and in 1924 was renamed IBM by it's then leader Thomas Watson and it started concentrating more and more on the emerging electronic computing technologies.
as you said ibm is born during the **** era, with the name "IBM" and isn't important to me when ibm is born, is important to me know that IBM was part of the **** program with its code and computer developed in that era to analyze the experiment results on human bodies.

Quote:
So, unless you think that Herman Hollerith was a secret **** decades before they existed, who created a company that would be at just the right place to become a secret part of the **** program to get us all implanted with a chip (and of course the whole WWII thing was just a distration to keep us from the real program), then there'd have to be a little problem with that particular stupid conspiracy theory.
in fact the plan was a bit different, not distract people from the real program, but the real program was study the human race as "rats" as laboratory experiments, to know everything about humans and the way they react to different situations, then they have let us live in a period of "pace" to let use reconstruct the world and develop new advanced technology to reach their objective.

now they have enough technology to control us in everything and they have studied us with the electronic surveillance during these years, and now they are ready to stop this pace period and continue with their plan.

Quote:
As to Obama's health plan involving embedding chips in all of us, that's just ******** on the face of it and you'd have to be a complete fool to believe it. I mean, think about it. Do you really think that all of the Republican senators who oppose Obama wouldn't be out screaming in the streets if there was any such remote possibility? They'd ride that all the way to the bank.
point is that federal reserve bank don't depend from the american government and from american law, and this has been said from some federal reserve/bilderberg member in tv, i've seen the video if i remember well was the fox channel.
so if that's true, if they control the government.. opposition doesn't exist, even because is FACT the list of bilderberg members because there are journalist like tucker which follow every meeting and stay out photographing every limo and every member in their cadillac etc. and there is also the opposition, not just the obama staff.

Quote:
The problem with this is that any moron with a computer can post whatever they want on the web. There's a difference between being on the web and being true, and it's kind of important that you make the distinction.
yes this is a problem because we can't have TRUTH a real truth, we have fragment of truth around and we have to link them and the final picture is different for every person and that makes a lot of fog around them so we can't see which is the real object and how to set against them.

i'm from italy and we already have experienced mussolini, not me, but my grandpa has been in war and the prewar period was a period like this, where the people was scared about some things and they ask for more security more efficiency, like now.
Old 29th August 2009
  #41
Quote:
as you said ibm is born during the **** era, with the name "IBM" and isn't important to me when ibm is born, is important to me know that IBM was part of the **** program with its code and computer developed in that era to analyze the experiment results on human bodies.
What difference does it make that the name was changed? That's the kind of silliness that makes conspiracy theory people as hard to reason with as religious people. I clearly refute the point and you just make up another, completely meaningless, way for it to become true to you again.

And IBM wasn't part any **** era program to do anything. At that point, there were no electronic computers. There were basic card tabulation systems and that's what IBM had been selling since Hollerith's patent started the company, and they were a US company, and they most certainly were on the US side during the war. IBM provided punched card systems to the Manhatten Project for the atomic bomb program.

So the whole claim is just stupidy of the worst sort that you'd know was not true if you spent any time at all researching the issue.


Not there aren't always actual things to worry about. But this kind of conspiracy silliness just puts you into the nut case camp. It doesn't do anything whatsoever to actually help with the real world problems at actually exist.
Old 29th August 2009
  #42
Lives for gear
 

dean, i don't understand your point, i've nothing with you and i don't want to be against you, i'm not against you.

but explain me your point because seems to me that you derail to the conversation telling me things that are off topics.

i don't understand your point, IBM gives the cards to hitler, to conduce the experiments.
and now IBM gives the verichip to serve another so called "fourth reich"

i have exposed here theory and opinion based on facts and i don't understand why you are looking for fight between us. i'm interested on your opinion and i would like to understand it better because isn't very clear your point, to me.

another thing "part of the conspiracy" is the mega highway in texas, which is part of the new organization of the states and cities, there have been protest for that highway.

for me the point is: have you seen adam jones documentary? have you read daniel estulin articles? have you read tucker reports? have you read the report of the guardian journalist which has been followed by security agent after he has been around the hotel where the bilderberg group was meeting? a journalist has been murdered and was a journalist which was interested on the bilderberg group

why you say me i don't do research? what i should do?
i'm looking for informations from you americans, about these things, i'm researching your opinion, i really appreciate suggestion about the research i should do, so i can know better what's happening.

thanks dean
Old 29th August 2009
  #43
I'm not against you either. If I was against you I'd just let you go on believing completely silly stuff, which would do you more harm long term than anything I could do to you. I'm try to explain to you that you head is full of a bunch of silliness from people who either delusional or who are cynically spreading fear and misinformation for their own purposes.
Old 29th August 2009
  #44
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
I'm not against you either. If I was against you I'd just let you go on believing completely silly stuff, which would do you more harm long term than anything I could do to you. I'm try to explain to you that you head is full of a bunch of silliness from people who either delusional or who are cynically spreading fear and misinformation for their own purposes.
ok dean, i'm open to this idea, could you give me some proof of what you are saying? something can help me convincing me that is all ****? because to me there are too much relations and the only fact that something like bilderberg group exist and operates in secret, for me is enough to be suspicious and be alerted on what governments are doing.
Old 29th August 2009
  #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattianlaseppia View Post
ok dean, i'm open to this idea, could you give me some proof of what you are saying? something can help me convincing me that is all ****? because to me there are too much relations and the only fact that something like bilderberg group exist and operates in secret, for me is enough to be suspicious and be alerted on what governments are doing.
From what I can see they do exist, and they aren't trying to hide their existence. But the fact that they exist doesn't mean that they are running the world. I mean come on. The US won't do anything that anyone else wants us to do 90% of the time. Do you really believe that a group of primarily EU business people are running the US government? Do you really think that that if they were that it would have remained unproveable all these years, and that some demogogic American politician wouldn't have used such proof to win a landslide victory in this country?

What I find interesting is that people seem to simultaneously believe that the government is too incompetent to do anything well, and therefore more and more power should devolve to a more and more local level. But, at the same time, they seem to be able to carry on massive conspiracies for decades without any solid proof ever coming to light. It makes no sense.

Yes, business and the wealthy I'm sure do have undue influence on the way things operate in the world, and we need to be vigilant towards that. But they certainly wouldn't need to have some vast shadow world government organization to do it. Money works just fine, thanks. If anything, they'd throw up something like this group just to give conspiracy theorists something to latch onto while the real secret influence happened completely out of sight.

What you have to consider is that there have been people just like you for I don't know how long, who have believed all these theories, none of which ever are proven or the predictions of which never come to pass. But people still believe them, no matter what. I mean how many people used to think that the United Nations was a sign of the coming apocalypse and 'World Government' or that the Social Security numbers were really the sign of the beast and so forth?

But I think that the real problems are a lot simpler and straightforward than that. It doesn't require any conspiracy for our problems, just lack of cooperation and intelligence and common sense and an excess of greed and bigotry and so forth.
Old 29th August 2009
  #46
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
Do you really believe that a group of primarily EU business people are running the US government?
there are a lot of UK people and US people, the rest are EU but in EU there are a lot of countries which aren't like in US where all people think to be in US not in texas, ohio etc.. italian are italian, german are german, not european, so could be normal there are more eurpean because americans needs less representation.

Quote:
Do you really think that that if they were that it would have remained unproveable all these years, and that some demogogic American politician wouldn't have used such proof to win a landslide victory in this country?
yes if they agree with the bilderberg. bilderberg isn't a right wing or left wing organization, is transversal, bilderberg staff stays behind bush, and behind clinton and behind bush senior and obama and so on.. this "conspiracy people" says that kennedy has been the only american president and has been killed because i tried to stop the new world order.

there are interviews where bush senior, bush junior, clinton and obama talks about the new world order and here in italy happened to hear about this new world order from the president of the repubblica and economy minister, but we don't know anything about the NWO and they talks about it like has been talked and discussed a lot of time! so we can adapt at the idea of the NWO but no one has never talked about it.

the plan has been create a EU parliament which takes the power from the states and the Lisbon treaty is for that, a EU president which has more power than the individual parliament of each state.

in that way there are only two power organ which can decide over our life, more efficient as they say.. because there isn't discussion, there are only order. US and EU that gives orders to the world.

and if all the american president descend from UK nobility (if that is true as they has reported) becomes obvious that UK is the real head, the top of the pyramid.

there is another date, the 31 december 2009, they say that is in the plan to have a world alimentary department so they can choose which aliment for which part of the world.

they talks about suine flu, they spread chemical products over our field (and that's proved, there is an inquire here in italy because has been seen american F16 spread this chemical products)

all that stuff makes me alert, the world alimentary department plan is to introduce new disease and take off nutritional power from the food, to have more sick people.

than there is the plan of the short but deep crises we will live, etc.

all that stuff because they have planned to reduce to 500 million the people on the earth with disease and wars and now the atomic experiment has been so much and the atomic bomb is so much more powerful than hiroshima.

there are too shadow and too fog, but there are great suspect of something strange could happen.

all that will happen because the federal reserve rules the world because dollars are not anymore referred to gold (since 1975) and because euros are printed by the federal reserve, in that way they control the debt, the real tax our states pay.

point is: american and european should claim loud their sovereignty and the money sovereignty for their country. we can't have politician which works for banks because banks have the only real sovereignty because the debts, and plus federal reserve is over the law and the government.

and here in europe we don't know anything about that stuff.. i hope american will protest to change that status quo.

Quote:
What I find interesting is that people seem to simultaneously believe that the government is too incompetent to do anything well, and therefore more and more power should devolve to a more and more local level. But, at the same time, they seem to be able to carry on massive conspiracies for decades without any solid proof ever coming to light. It makes no sense.
that's the point.. the scheme is to put donkeys on the parliament so we they they are stupid, in fact they don't control the world, they are just here to fool the people, i've always suspected that there is someone behind politics because they are too stupid or they seem to be too stupid to rule the country.. here in italy is the same than in US for that.. in fact there are other people which rules the world behind politics.. and are bankers and industrials. i don't know for the US but here in italy has been process against conspiracy programs which involves all the major institutions, industrials, companies, service secret etc. named gladio. and in EU has been the same conspiracy project named in other ways.. all started around 1949 and 1950 and tribunals has proved them.

then here in italy has been a couple of terrorist attack around 1999/2002 from the same movement of the past gladio operation. Fiore is one of the gladio operation and now he's in a party voted for the europe parliament. i mean one as Fiore should be in jail and is in parliament.

Berlusconi, and great part of the govern has been in the P2 a freemasonry formed by secret services, politics, military, news papers, etc etc. all that as been proved, investigated and sentenced, but they are free and continues their plan.

there are too many coincidences and facts really scary.

Quote:
What you have to consider is that there have been people just like you for I don't know how long, who have believed all these theories, none of which ever are proven or the predictions of which never come to pass. But people still believe them, no matter what. I mean how many people used to think that the United Nations was a sign of the coming apocalypse and 'World Government' or that the Social Security numbers were really the sign of the beast and so forth?
ok, consider that behind these theories there are also facts and tribunal acts.
than i'm here telling people things i've learn reading and also investigating, maybe i'm not an expert but i'm just looking for truth. i've explained things and i've give you a scenario about these conspiracy and fact happened, while you tell me things like "oh yeah and you really thing that.. " "if all that stuff was true.. " i mean are a bit demagogic thing, no offense.

people like me that believed on these theories, non of which ever are proven.. ok i've asked for a list, give me some proof of what you are saying, i'm really glad to believe in you and your point. i need a list of prediction than reveled false, not only the millennium bug.

i'm just want to know the truth so let me know where i can find it.

Quote:
But I think that the real problems are a lot simpler and straightforward than that. It doesn't require any conspiracy for our problems, just lack of cooperation and intelligence and common sense and an excess of greed and bigotry and so forth.
i think that this is what they want us to believe, while, behind politics, they are organizing very meticulously every step. every thing seems so much predictable, when the govern is losing popularity happen some terrorist attack, here in italy is happened the same since 1969, we had a lot of terrorist attack and each one has reinforced the government position.
Old 29th August 2009
  #47
Gear Head
 

hey, man... i think your interface just slipped something into your drink? better watch out, it's gunner get ya'.
Old 29th August 2009
  #48
Lives for gear
 
25ghosts's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattianlaseppia View Post
as said, if they are so much.. shouldn't be difficult.
plus maybe already exist a "bull****" site



first thing, i'm not spreading disinfo, all the things i've written are thing i've read on the web and, excluding alex jones, the others talks about bilderberg group and about their plans and aren't so different to alex jones catastrophes.

are less fantasies but they can be the steps to obtain a new world fascist order.

about the chip.. try to search obama chip in the net or better "verichip" the point will be an health plan which include the verichip implanted on the right hand, to track every medical information in a electronic database where computers will elaborate these data. so the way to convince american in this implant is "health". michael moore first create an emergency to scary people on american sanity system (which is not so fair..) and then arrives obama telling people he will solve the sanity problem... with a verichip.

these seems evidence.. and you see a lot of things that correspond with the conspiracy theory.

IBM is born during ****sm and the tatoo number on jewish arm where code to identify every person during the experiment done, and a computer elaborates the data discovered during the experiments.

now IBM makes that VERICHIP which is a number referred to an individual person which will track all bodies informations plus position in the world and criminal record.

and on obama blog there is only one argument "health plan" so the max priority isn't irak war, isn't economic crisis, etc.

i'm not spreading disinfo, i just wake up a day this summer because i was interested to know better some things.. and i've found these informations searching through the web for 3/4 weeks. how many people here have searched for 3/4 weeks on google and youtube?

so i'm here asking these things because you are for the majority "americans" and maybe you have better informations than me, and i also want to know which is the american opinion about these important things. i mean do you want a verichip? there's a protest about that verichip? etc.

plus you say "the problem is in UK" ok.. and that's true, because really the UK is the head of all. all americans presidents descend from england monarchy by blood. that's one of the thing scares me.

plus obama stuff is present on all the bilderberg group secret appointment.

so how american people takes these things and i don't know but.. there is any protest in act? i've seen something, but i want to know more.

thanks
While there is a trilateral commission headed by the bilderberg group holding this world's elite and that those have been and are planning and executing the protocol of the New World Order, searching for such on youtube is ridiculous. Youtube is making sure that conspiracies are not being taken serious. If you want the truth you will need to search elsewhere. And the pres. of the US were not blood descendants of UK monarchy blood. They are/were all lodge members of secret societies aka free masons or illuminati (The enlightened ones) or whatever you wish to call them.

I dont think you are crazed out or nothing, in fact you are on to the real deal but your facts are corrupted by youtube sensationalists with nothing better to do. Your best entry into this world of secrets is this book : Behold A Pale Horse by the late William Cooper
Old 29th August 2009
  #49
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25ghosts View Post
I dont think you are crazed out or nothing, in fact you are on to the real deal but your facts are corrupted by youtube sensationalists with nothing better to do. Your best entry into this world of secrets is this book : Behold A Pale Horse by the late William Cooper
thanks, at least you don't call me crazy :P
btw could you illumine us with a bit of your truth, i will buy this book, but don't you think, if you better know the situation, can be useful to write here something more about your view?
Old 30th August 2009
  #50
Lives for gear
 
25ghosts's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattianlaseppia View Post
thanks, at least you don't call me crazy :P
btw could you illumine us with a bit of your truth, i will buy this book, but don't you think, if you better know the situation, can be useful to write here something more about your view?
This aint my truth or anyone else's. IT is a fact. Brought forth, the free masons were by the church before our calendar reached 1000 A.C. People back then were forced to follow the church's architectural rules. Many did not want to and were killed. Then the free masons emerged out of the Church's ignorance toward evolution. Forced, back then, to remain a secret society, infiltrating the church. Today all major companies (the church too) remains infiltrated by those societies. You have free mason (Person who decides freely how to conduct architecture) lodges all over the world in many cities. Whether they are referred to as illuminati, skulls n bones, malta knights, knights templar or rosicrucians does not deviate from the fact that they are all free masons. Free masons are not bad nor are they aliens who are wanting to ruin the world. They are the ONEs getting things done NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

Anyone, calling people who speak of above a conspiracy theorist simply aint in the loop on how the world works. And before calling other people frantic or "in need of medication" I suggest they try other sources than CNN in the search of reality. History books are containing everything you need to catch up on free masonry and why it WAS absolutely necessary to evolve.

I cannot speak further of this. As I cannot put 20 years of research into one single post. Would be quite boring. Like reading up upon capitalism and why that evolved.
Old 30th August 2009
  #51
Lives for gear
 

Dean Roddey, just curious, do you think 911 was an inside job or it went by the official story?

And what does others think about it?
Old 30th August 2009
  #52
Lives for gear
 
25ghosts's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob800 View Post
Dean Roddey, just curious, do you think 911 was an inside job or it went by the official story?

And what does others think about it?
Since the max. temp. of freely burning Kerosine does not exceed what is needed to melt reenforced steel
I definitely believe that 9\11 was an insider. Also CNNs cover of the pentagon hit looked VERY weird. Since when does a huge airliner fly without wings and tails. At least the hole it left in the pentagon was perfectly round and had no entry signs of wings or rudder.

Here is an excellent source. Watch it and make up your own mind.

Loose Change 9/11
Old 30th August 2009
  #53
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

It only required that one floor, the one hit directly, lose enough structural strength to collapse, which doesn't require that the steel fully melt. The heat would have been sufficient to reduce the strength of the steel by 50%, plus a loss of some columns due to impact, plus irrelgular heating causing warping of the remaining (and already weakened columns.) Once that happened, the underlying floor was not strong enough to support the numerous floors above it collapsing down onto it, and would give way. Once that started, there was no way to stop it because it would just get worse as it went, with more and more weight falling onto the underlying floors.
Old 30th August 2009
  #54
Lives for gear
 
25ghosts's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

It only required that one floor, the one hit directly, lose enough structural strength to collapse, which doesn't require that the steel fully melt. The heat would have been sufficient to reduce the strength of the steel by 50%, plus a loss of some columns due to impact, plus irrelgular heating causing warping of the remaining (and already weakened columns.) Once that happened, the underlying floor was not strong enough to support the numerous floors above it collapsing down onto it, and would give way. Once that started, there was no way to stop it because it would just get worse as it went, with more and more weight falling onto the underlying floors.
If so, and if that caused the WTC to collapse, then why was the basement and entry hallway full of the finest dust caused by specific explosive's detonations. And that PRIOR to the WTC collapsing. Why were all NY finest's Firemen completely ignored when they stated that multiple bombs were going off all the time. Go get the CNN dvd which is showing the collapsing towers from ALL angles, then hit slow motion. Look at all the explosions going on just prior to and during the collapse . And the last WTC to collapse burned not at all severely and it was the third skyscraper ever to collapse due to a fire. The first two were the WTC. In the history of mankind.

Anyone in the know of science and free fall of any object knows that those towers were brought down by controlled demolition. And not by an airplane.

The license holder of all the WTC was seen on the day of the event in an interview aired only once by CNN saying "The Last WTC was so badly damaged that we decided to PULL IT" - He wants us all to believe that a controlled demolition crew went in and rigged a whole skyscraper with explosives after the WTC 1 and 2 were hit and that in less than 4 hours. That takes approximately two weeks in reality after 2 weeks of careful planning.

9/11 is a killer joke which cost thousands of people's lives world wide. The actual loss of lives is minimal on the day of the event compared to what happened afterwards.

How many Lee Harvey Oswalds does the world need before they wake up and smell the truth.
Old 30th August 2009
  #55
You guys all need serious medication.
Old 30th August 2009
  #56
Lives for gear
 
25ghosts's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
You guys all need serious medication.
Thats what they said about the Pythagoreans or better yet Pythagoras.
They were all wrong and so are you
Old 30th August 2009
  #57
Lives for gear
 

dean i think is so easy conclude in that way.

there are too many things that aren't right and clear and transparent.

honestly i also thing that something, i don't know if media or other thing in foods (by contaminating the agricultural fields, i say that just because here in italy happened to see US F16 spreading chemical products over hour agricultural fields in some italy regions), keep in mind that, for example, during the **** era a lot of experiment have been done and one of that is about a shower with fluorine in the water.. which makes the people less aggressive and reduce the I.Q. with the time.. specially in children, and 66% of the american people has fluorine in its water, even here in italy there are these case, but europe has choose to avoid it for the 98% of the country, consider also that is recommended by many doctors to use fluoride in children because of teeth care.

i was saying that sometimes i thing to be more stupid than the past because when i was younger just before and during the 9/11 i always thought to be able to see which were the real plans.. i didn't know anything, or almost, but was so clear, some month before the 9/11 i said.. ok here is bush.. and is put the basement to declare war to afghanistan. because the daily news were in this direction. he was looking for reasons to be justified in starting a war.

and before happens i thought.. well.. do you want to see that there will be a terrorist attack soon? but i thought something smaller, like a train, something like that.

when the WTO happens.. i had a very bad feeling looking at what they are able to do to keep power and votes. you know when you have a feeling, when you perceive the things based on the expressions of the politicians and the connections of your brain between the various event etc? i saw them (bush and co) all liars, since the first moment! was so clear to me.

probably americans were too much sad for the victims to not see the truth.
but here, we are used to the kind of attack in the past, and has been proved by tribunals sentences that the mandatory were a secret freemasonry organization, inside the state which includes secret services, major politicians, police, extreme right wind movements.

so, now, all the people who want to know in italy knows the truth, but the state, governments, during the years has let pass the false true that are a kind of mystery and the mandatory had never been found. because the mandator is part of the state and the state will never admit that.

this is story and you can find it in books and internet and is easier because in US you can easily find information about all the italian story (Gladio and so on) but probably is less easier to find the truth about your country IN your country.

just consider that now we have part of the gladio movement in our parliament and the prime minister is a P2 (freemasonry organization at the head of the Gladio operation) member and has already accomplished all the institutional P2 program telling us stories and half-truth.

that is fact. now a my interpretation is that berlusconi and P2 have tried their way as freemasonry organization, to avoid depending from US/UK/EU and for that they are trying to fire him with all those scandals (scandals that i think are true, but will never come out without a US/UK/EU campaign because he has the power of 6 televisions almost all the press, part of the radios and books. and he has this power thanks to lies/half-truth and a state will because the left-wing when was at the power has done some laws to him too.. telling us that they where to limits his power, but was the opposite)

point is we can't trust of our parties and we need to take our constitution and be guarantor and try with politics and people movement to restore all the power separation between legislative, economic and legal power, plus media power too!

honestly i think these discussions, adam jones and maybe conspiracy has some truth some not, maybe are more the truth or maybe this balancing depends to the personal opinion, but

all that serves to keep us discussing.

while i think be guarantor of the constitutions and do all that is possible to separate the 4 fundamental power.. can't do anything wrong and is just better for all us for all countries and for all constitution.

thing about the italian situation and be consequent.

we have no government (because for the most does it's interests with the premier lawyer in the parliament (is a minister too) doing laws for all the process the premier has) we have no opposition, it does nothing, totally nothing (except going at the bilderberg group meeting, because there are a lot of them in the presence lists), we have totally no separation because the richest man in italy is berlusconi, all the media are in his hands, he has a ultra majority to make all the laws he wants without any kind of discussion because even if there is discussion he has the votes to make the law anyway, the only power he doesn't have is the legal power but he can workaround it with his lawyer in the parliament (actually are two)

i don't know which will be our future, but isn't in our hands.
if all that P2-Gladio-Bilderberg affair fails is just because there are too many power conflicts inside them because one wants more power than it has or want to go in another direction to be considered more and so to have more power (because if someone says "NO" arrives more money for him, or power, obviously if someone asks too much could be killed or neutralized)
Old 30th August 2009
  #58
Lives for gear
 

i'm sorry for the length, what i want to say is that probably is better avoid to overthink about these stuff and try to think what we can do to protect us, in a legal way, using the constitution we have which are already very straightforward and ahead
Old 31st August 2009
  #59
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
You guys all need serious medication.
People like you need to come off the medication and wake up to the real world.
Old 2nd September 2009
  #60
Alv
Gear Nut
 
Alv's Avatar
 

paranoid and watching You Tube is no different than paranoid and reading "real" books or "real" documentaries.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump