The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
So I got rejected today... Dynamic Microphones
Old 18th September 2011
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Great View Post
I'm pretty sure that isn't going to get most guys very far, but I'm glad it worked for you. heh
That's not one I'd put on my short list, but I can see it working in some situations. Like with a newbie princess type: a girl who gets flattered easily, yet still plays hard to get. Maybe. I couldn't utter as much with a few scotches in me tho lol

Girls love to talk about themselves especially their appearance. But you gotta be sincere and witty.

A recently heard a funny useable late night line from a comic: chat with a girl or not, but figure out her drink and order one. Hand it to her etc and say "drink this til I'm cute" She'll laugh. But you better have something flattering to say about her ink, hair, shoes, outfit or crew haha
Old 18th September 2011
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mista min View Post
Been there done that... the arrested part isn't that fun, but fighting is fun if you win... still I don't believe in violence being the answer... hmm?! Walking talking contradiction. What guitar did the op buy?

Sent from my HTC Dream using Gearslutz.com App
I'm thinking a seagull I just don't know if I should get the spruce top or a cedar top why do you recommend me? it should be on low end I know but I only get 200 every two weeks now so for me its a high end guitar at least until I get a better job an then I can buy a fast car with a magnet
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythminmind View Post
Razor blades?
Bwhahaha!
Old 20th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Stinky View Post
how about a cup of harden the f#&$ up!!,
Chopper?
Old 20th September 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by netomtz88 View Post
It was by a girl, she's like 10 and I'm like a 3, I think a guitar would help
yes a guitar will help
Attached Thumbnails
So I got rejected today...-guitarstarnakedchick.jpg  
Old 20th September 2011
Gear Addict

Old 20th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by latestflavor View Post
Jesus Christ, can we keep this CRAP out of the high end?
If she was a 10 I think that makes her pretty high end ?
Old 20th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by u b k View Post
Being totally unafraid to approach a woman is on the list of 'top 10 things every man should experience before he dies'.

Also on that list are 'getting arrested' and 'getting punched in the face'.
Iv got alot to look forward to then. So far I'v only been punched in the face. I might have been totally unafraid to approach a woman, but I must have been drunk cause I can't remember. Or maby it was the several punches in the face that made me forget. I forget.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search