The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Economy that good again?
Old 16th December 2010
Economy that good again?

I recently had 2 experiences where I wanted to spend money on two different projects with two different companies...

One was a small mastering project ~ 0,5K euro and one some studio acoustic adjustments in the price range of ~ 5 - 10K euro. In both cases I made inquiries with the companies and it was their turn to get in touch with me, but never did. Wonder if I don't contact them again, I'll hear ever from them...

So it makes me wonder if the economy is doing so fine again, that customers can be neglected, the company is king instead of the customer? Any experiences yourself?
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

Is there the possibility that the economy sucks so badly that they simply are out of business? A few of the places I freelanced for aren't there anymore; but at least I got a "we're closing our doors for good" email.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search