The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ipad......let me here you !! Other Controllers
Old 21st October 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vierge99 View Post
My iPad has completely replaced my laptop for general computing. When I want to check email, watch YouTube, browse the internet, or play time-waster games I use my iPad.
Perfect tool for that. I hope to get something for mine so I can use it on stage as a lyrics cheater. Hell I cannot remember all the Lyrics to these songs...lol
Old 21st October 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixman499 View Post
still rocking my original ipod 20g. wav files only. firewire interface/charger.

still the best model..in my opinion.

definitely got my $$ worth out of it.

funny to watch the faces of young bands when they see it..."dude...is that a VINTAGE ipod ?"

9 years old. vintage. i'm old.

best,

jch
I still use one of these as well, most of the time when I'm cutting grass or I have a hard wire direct to my Jeep CD player......very cool.
Old 21st October 2010
Gear Addict

And after they called the iPod 'vintage' did you clock them in the head with it? Good God!
Old 22nd October 2010
Blackberry Playbook seems a little more interesting. Love the bbm, flash, smaller size, more ram and it will probably come in at a more reasonable price. Then again Apple has the power of all the fun apps.
Old 22nd October 2010
Lives for gear

The new Mac Air came out today, and that's kinda what I'm looking for, terms of portability and trackpad/keyboard.

The touch thing is really cool on an IPAD. But I'm hanging out for the 2nd or 3rd gen IPAD. Prob cos they'll include a retina display and also a video camera, plus a 2nd gen CPU. In the mean time, I got the latest IPOD touch and it's so fun to use.

Regards
Josef Horhay
Mixing Engineer
www.acoosticzoo.com

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search