The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
People who hate pop music (becuase of the name Pop) Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 15th April 2011
  #151
Lives for gear
 

so they choose to consume lame, crappy garbage. just dont start whining when people describe the lame, crappy garbage as lame crappy garbage (which some choose to consume out of idiocy, ignorance or a desire to dumb things down for a moment).
Old 15th April 2011
  #152
Lives for gear
 
rumimusic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
so they choose to consume lame, crappy garbage. just dont start whining when people describe the lame, crappy garbage as lame crappy garbage (which some choose to consume out of idiocy, ignorance or a desire to dumb things down for a moment).
You're right it is impossible for an intelligent human being to enjoy the craft of pop music for any reasons other than being a materialistic, clueless, money driven (insert negative adjective) ****tard .
You're the smart one.
Old 16th April 2011
  #153
Lives for gear
 

not all pop shows the same level of musical stupidity. but if the songs content is at the level of rebecca blacks friday (musically re-tar-ded), it must be pointed out as a matter of fact. and if someone likes it, consumes it, or makes money off it, it doesnt change the fact that it is lame crappy garbage. ......... if i show up at abbey road with a banged up squier affinity strat with stock pickups, and george martin is producing, if some studio employee says 'whats up with the crappy guitar ?', im simply not allowed to get all defensive or be in denial of the fact that the guitar is lame crappy garbage. it doesnt matter at all that i like the guitar, or that someone profited off of it, the fact is that its lame crappy garbge. ........ likewise if i dine at mcdonalds. if someone says 'how can you eat that crap ?' im not allowed to deny the factual analysis of the foods content. it is what it is. its garbage. i may enjoy eating the garbage, and someone may be profiting off it, but its still lame crappy garbage. ......... its much better to just admit the content and quality for what it is rather than getting all defensive about it. ..... example ..... 'i enjoy rebecca blacks friday, even though its not art, is stupid, and is musically lame and crappy. i enjoy my stock squier affinity strat even though its not a quality instrument. i enjoy eating at mcdonalds, even though its unhealthy garbage.' ..... see ? the problem is when people get defensive and are in denial of the truth.
Old 16th April 2011
  #154
Lives for gear
 
oceantracks's Avatar
 

Obviously there has to be a limit to "it's just your opinion" kind of posts.

If I go outside and hit a fence with metal hammer and start chanting, and record it, some idiots somewhere will download it and call me a visionary. Others will see me as an moron.

I think as long as we remember that musch of pop music is supposed to be fun, and filled with instant gratification, we shouldn't be so hard on it.

After all, we don't really criticize a rollercoaster for not being meaningful.

TH
Old 16th April 2011
  #155
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by complex View Post

1. easy to listen to

2. catchy

3. good melodies

4. good structure

5. good engineering

6. really well produced

now surley that is all the things a good song should be.

I didn't bother reading through this whole thread, so forgive me if someone covered this.......but.........

Everything you just said there is PURE OPINION. It's not a "fact" as you stated.

Just opinion. Not objective at all.

Does that make sense? Just because you state something as "fact of the matter", it doesn't make it so.

That's the reason some people don't like pop music, because we disagree with your opinion about it.
Old 16th April 2011
  #156
Lives for gear
 

People who hate/like any type of music because of anything other than the music itself grate a bit on my nerves.

Why do people judge music on a principle or because of what someone else, or the masses think?

My opinions on music strive for this simplicity: play me the song, I'll tell you if I like it or not.
Old 16th April 2011
  #157
Lives for gear
 
oceantracks's Avatar
 

Said it before and will say again..GS is the wrong place for pop lovers, U87 lovers, and PT lovers

TH
Old 16th April 2011
  #158
Lives for gear
 
rumimusic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks View Post
Said it before and will say again..GS is the wrong place for pop lovers, U87 lovers, and PT lovers

TH
But it seems to be the perfect place for presumptuous condescension eh champ?
Old 16th April 2011
  #159
Lives for gear
 
rumimusic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks View Post
Obviously there has to be a limit to "it's just your opinion" kind of posts.

If I go outside and hit a fence with metal hammer and start chanting, and record it, some idiots somewhere will download it and call me a visionary. Others will see me as an moron.

I think as long as we remember that musch of pop music is supposed to be fun, and filled with instant gratification, we shouldn't be so hard on it.

After all, we don't really criticize a rollercoaster for not being meaningful.

TH
Well well, go you .
+1
Old 16th April 2011
  #160
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumimusic View Post
But it seems to be the perfect place for presumptuous condescension eh champ?
actually the presumptuous condescension happens when people choose to consume lame crappy garbage and then insist that no criticism of the quality and content of the product is allowed. not only that, they then start attacking the messenger of truth and whining like a 10 year old girl who just got her feelings hurt. you have the right to consume crap for frivolous reasons, but you cant deny others the right to criticize the content and quality of the product being consumed. to insist that criticism of lame crappy garbage is not allowed is a total denial of reality as well as an attempt to suppress free speech (because someone got all defensive after the crap they consumed was criticized).
Old 16th April 2011
  #161
Lives for gear
 

example : you have the right to enjoy rebecca blacks friday song 100 X per day for the next 50 years. but you dont have the right to suppress criticism of the quality and content of the lame crappy garbage product you just chose to consume or enjoy. ....... the presumptuous condescension is very noticable when people say (or think) : 'you are not allowed to criticize anything i choose to enjoy or consume. as soon as i consume it, enjoy it, or someone profits off of it, absolutely no criticism of it is ever allowed'. thats the ULTIMATE in presumptuous condescension.
Old 16th April 2011
  #162
Gear Maniac
 
zwatrif's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HocusPokus View Post
Are you wearing henna-designed clothes, eating chef-seasoned foods, driving hand crafted stealth automobiles that have no 90 degree angles, and sleeping in a multicolored comforter sewn by a blind lady with no hands from the most desolate island in the world?

Simplicity and predictability is an amazing thing, isn't it? Every facet of our lives is drawn to simplicity. The products that succeed are the most simple, yet desired. It is what it is.

The lyrics are "dumb" to you because you aren't a 13-17 year old girl or a house mom who has the stuff rammed down her throat through the bedroom door of her daughter. I guarantee the average 13-17 year old girl would think metal lyrics are dumb. Stop digging yourself chin deep in your own marketing bracket, because as cool and 'complicated' as you think your tastes are, someone else in the world thinks they're completely lame. Do I think it's incredibly predictable how every death metal song I hear is about negativity in the form of death, disgust or gruesome misfortune...yes, but do I understand that there is a large audience of people who enjoy it and find comfort in it, yes. It is no different than the pop market. Stop judging audiences based on your own skewed perspective of what's "cool" and "not cool". The only reason why no one rags on metal, or it's predictability, is because no one is jealous of the lack of money the genre makes in the grand scheme of things. If pop music, as you know it, were an underground genre, none of you would care about it, let alone have a negative opinion about it.

Like I said previously, thinking pop songwriting is a talentless task screams to your ignorance of the genre. there's incredibly in-depth social awareness that someone has to have to structure a truly successful pop song.



This.
It's hard to think of a generation that didn't label a universally acceptable technology or songwriting method "uncool". Whether it was the birth of the radio, television, music videos, distorted guitars, protools, etc......

You guys can all think you're smarter than the inevitable, and more noble than the technology, but you're not. None of us are. Stop trying to fight what is happening right now and start utilizing it in the most optimal way. Adapt and incorporate it. try to think about things in the most relative manner possible. Look at the scope of history and where we are right now.

The paintings on my walls weren't painted by the artist's hand...they were scanned & printed. My shirt wasn't hand sewn, my car wasn't assembled in a Ford-like assembly line, the guitar and drums I'm listening to wasn't plucked by anything other than a midi cntrlr. Expression in music has evolved (ESPECIALLY IN POP). If you can't evolve with it, at least respect it... or respond to this post in smoke signal or morse code-form.
Very good perspective and very well stated. That was very refreshing to read!
Old 16th April 2011
  #163
Lives for gear
 

that defense of crap consumption isnt refreshing at all. it also puts forth the falsehood that people with critical faculties are calling people trying to suppress the criticisms as 'stupid' or saying they are 'smarter' than those who choose to defend, consume & enjoy the crappy garbage. no one is doing that and its delusional and dishonest to say they are. the criticisms are directed and the CONTENT and QUALITY of the MUSIC and LYRICS ..... NOT at the consumer (although many consumers/defenders of the crappy garbage apparently cant make the distinction). ..................... if anyone listens to rebecca blacks friday song or black eyed peas my humps and concludes those songs are above and beyond any criticisms (untouchable) they are simply unaware of the details which make those songs dumb, lame, crappy garbage. IOW, they are in denial of reality. ........ go ahead and enjoy dumbed-down crap. but dont be surprised if someone criticizes the dumbed-down crap. trying to suppress the criticisms of the dumbed-down crap is futile and inappropriate.
Old 16th April 2011
  #164
Lives for gear
 
rumimusic's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
actually the presumptuous condescension happens when people choose to consume lame crappy garbage and then insist that no criticism of the quality and content of the product is allowed. not only that, they then start attacking the messenger of truth and whining like a 10 year old girl who just got her feelings hurt. you have the right to consume crap for frivolous reasons, but you cant deny others the right to criticize the content and quality of the product being consumed. to insist that criticism of lame crappy garbage is not allowed is a total denial of reality as well as an attempt to suppress free speech (because someone got all defensive after the crap they consumed was criticized).
I never once tried to suppress anyone's free speech dude. All I'm doing is expressing my own. You have the right to make an ass of yourself all you want as you've shown post after post as people point out the fact that you're making personal attack after personal attack. I have listed my reasons for enjoying what I do, it's you that labels them frivolous. When a criticism of a piece of music is that it's "lame, crappy garbage". It's pretty easy to poke holes in that argument. I hope your music is better than your debating skills for your sake, I truly do.
Old 16th April 2011
  #165
Lives for gear
 

so if i say that criticisms of rebecca blacks friday and black eyed peas my humps are inherently invalid (simply because people are consuming/enjoying the product and people are profiting from it), then i have a chance of redeeming myself ? gosh, i better adopt your argumentative stance then.
Old 16th April 2011
  #166
Lives for gear
 

some people just arent willing to accurately evaluate the details of the songs they insist are untouchable and above and beyond criticism. .......................... 'Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah, yeah, yeah Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend 7:45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend [ From: REBECCA BLACK - FRIDAY LYRICS ]Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes after ... wards I don't want this weekend to end R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin' in the front seat (In the front seat) In the back seat (In the back seat) I'm drivin', cruisin' (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin' lanes Wit' a car up on my side (Woo!) (C'mon) Passin' by is a school bus in front of me Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend We gonna have fun, c'mon, c'mon, y'all It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend' ...................... there's some lyrics for you. wow ! just remember, that 'because I like them, and someone is profiting off them means they are immune to any and all criticisms'. hows THAT for logic. next comes the notated melody, chords and rhythms. it doesnt matter what shows up on the page, no criticisms of the songs content are allowed. why ? 'because im consuming/enjoying the product and someone is making money off the product and thats that. debate over (because no criticism of my preferred product is allowed for the reasons already stated).'
Old 16th April 2011
  #167
Lives for gear
 

more lyrics ........................ What you gon' do with all that junk?All that junk inside your trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,Get you love drunk off my hump.My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)I drive these brothers crazy,I do it on the daily,They treat me really nicely,They buy me all these ices.Dolce & Gabbana,Fendi and that DonnaKaran, they be sharin'All their money got me wearin' flyBrother I ain't askin,They say they love my ass ‘n,Seven Jeans, True Religion's,I say no, but they keep givin'So I keep on takin'And no I ain't takenWe can keep on datin'I keep on demonstrating.My love (love), my love, my love, my love (love)You love my lady lumps (love),My hump, my hump, my hump (love),My humps they got you,She's got me spending.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.She's got me spendin'.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, up on me, on meWhat you gon' do with all that junk?All that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,Get you love drunk off my hump.What you gon' do with all that ass?All that ass inside them jeans?I'm a make, make, make, make you screamMake you scream, make you scream.Cos of my hump (ha), my hump, my hump, my hump (what).My hump, my hump, my hump (ha), my lovely lady lumps (Check it out)I met a girl down at the disco.She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go.I could be your baby, you can be my honeyLet's spend time not money.I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,Milky, milky cocoa,Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.They say I'm really sexy,The boys they wanna sex me.They always standing next to me,Always dancing next to me,Tryin' a feel my hump, hump.Lookin' at my lump, lump.You can look but you can't touch it,If you touch it I'ma start some drama,You don't want no drama,No, no drama, no, no, no, no dramaSo don't pull on my hand boy,You ain't my man, boy,I'm just tryn'a dance boy,And move my hump.My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.My lovely lady lumps (lumps)My lovely lady lumps (lumps)My lovely lady lumps (lumps)In the back and in the front (lumps)My lovin' got you,She's got me spendin'.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.She's got me spendin'.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, up on me, on me.What you gon' do with all that junk?All that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk,Get you love drunk off my hump.What you gon' do with all that ass?All that ass inside them jeans?I'ma make, make, make, make you screamMake you scream, make you scream.What you gon' do with all that junk?All that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk,Get you love drunk off this hump.What you gon' do wit all that breast?All that breast inside that shirt?I'ma make, make, make, make you workMake you work, work, make you work.(A-ha, a-ha, a-ha, a-ha) [x4]She's got me spendin'.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spendin' time on meShe's got me spendin'.(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, up on me, on me.[Will.i.am]So real [x17] ............................. dont forget now, 'no negative comments about my humps are allowed. why ? because people have enjoyed/consumed the product and people have profited from it. that obviously and logically means the details of the song are not to be criticized. the lyrics, the melody, the chords and the rhythms are IMMUNE TO ANY AND ALL CRITICISMS. only positive comments on the consumed/profitable song my humps are allowed.'
Old 16th April 2011
  #168
Lives for gear
 
rumimusic's Avatar
 

...
Old 17th April 2011
  #169
Lives for gear
 

thats right, you could call the lyrical aspect of these crap songs for what they are, but instead you are supressing any critical faculties. step up to the plate anytime. ............ [Pitbull] J-LO! [Jennifer Lopez] It's a new generation of party people [Pitbull] Get on the floor (dale) Get on the floor (dale) RedOne [Jennifer Lopez] Let me introduce you to my party people In the club... huh [Pitbull] I'm loose And everybody knows I get off the chain Baby it's the truth I'm like Inception I play with your brain So don't sleep or snooze I don't play no games so don't-don't-don't get it confused no Cause you will lose yeah Now pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up And back it up like a Tonka truck Dale! [Jennifer Lopez] If you go hard you gotta get on the floor If you're a party freak then step on the floor If your an animal then tear up the floor Break a sweat on the floor Yeah we work on the floor Don't stop keep it moving Put your drinks up Pick your body up and drop it on the floor Let the rhythm change your world on the floor You know we're running sh*t tonight on the floor Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza, Straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa [Chorus] Dance the night away Live your life and stay young on the floor Dance the night away Grab somebody, drink a little more Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala [ From: JENNIFER LOPEZ - ON THE FLOOR LYRICS ]Tonight we gon' be it on the floor [Verse 2] I know you got it Clap your hands on the floor And keep on rockin' Rock it up on the floor If you're a criminal, kill it on the floor Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor Don't stop keep it moving Put your drinks up Its getting ill It's getting sick on the floor We never quit, we never rest on the floor If I ain't wrong we'll probably die on the floor Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza, Straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa [Chorus] Dance the night away, Live your life and stay young on the floor Dance the night way, Grab somebody drink a little more Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor [Pibull] That badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy Seven tray donkey donk All I need is some vodka and some coke And watch and she gon' get donkey konged Baby if you're ready for things to get heavy I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me Dale Don't believe me just bet me My name ain't Keath but I see why you Sweat me L.A. Miami New York Say no more get on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
Old 17th April 2011
  #170
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Uh, oh, someone's fresh out of ideas.
Old 17th April 2011
  #171
Lives for gear
 

nope. some just refuse to call lame, crappy garbage lame crappy garbage even when its staring them right in the face. its like theyve been brainwashed to blindly tolerate any level of crapsong.
Old 17th April 2011
  #172
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
nope. some just refuse to call lame, crappy garbage lame crappy garbage even when its staring them right in the face. its like theyve been brainwashed to blindly tolerate any level of crapsong.
Oh, zapsmith9, never change!
Old 17th April 2011
  #173
Lives for gear
 

just admit the lyrics are crap. if someone serves you crap, then identify it. i know you can accurately describe it, but you are supressing and repressing your own critical faculties.
Old 17th April 2011
  #174
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
just admit the lyrics are crap. if someone serves you crap, then identify it.
You're too funny. If you're a troll, hats off to you. Seriously. Kudos. It takes a LOT of effort to stay in character and endlessly reuse the same talking points and arguments, on multiple threads, no less.
Old 17th April 2011
  #175
Lives for gear
 

you and others just refuse to criticize modern music, no matter which form it takes. if it was just 1 word repeated 100X ('good good good good...') and one chord repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and one melody note heavily autotuned and repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and a thumping raving quarter note kick pattern, you wouldnt say a thing negative about it. just the fact that it exists as a polished, hyped, popular product creates a sort of blind approval pattern among certain GS members who just start attacking those who DARE to critically evaluate the lame crappy product. ............ IOW, the messenger of truth gets bashed while the lame crappy garbage gets blindly shielded.
Old 17th April 2011
  #176
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
you and others just refuse to criticize modern music, no matter which form it takes. if it was just 1 word repeated 100X ('good good good good...') and one chord repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and one melody note heavily autotuned and repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and a thumping raving quarter note kick pattern, you wouldnt say a thing negative about it. just the fact that it exists as a polished, hyped, popular product creates a sort of blind approval pattern among certain GS members who just start attacking those who DARE to critically evaluate the lame crappy product. ............ IOW, the messenger of truth gets bashed while the lame crappy garbage gets blindly shielded.
Said person exists... between your ears!

But, by all means, keep coming up with the comedy gold.
Old 17th April 2011
  #177
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
you and others just refuse to criticize modern music, no matter which form it takes. if it was just 1 word repeated 100X ('good good good good...') and one chord repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and one melody note heavily autotuned and repeated 100X ( G G G G ) and a thumping raving quarter note kick pattern, you wouldnt say a thing negative about it. just the fact that it exists as a polished, hyped, popular product creates a sort of blind approval pattern among certain GS members who just start attacking those who DARE to critically evaluate the lame crappy product. ............ IOW, the messenger of truth gets bashed while the lame crappy garbage gets blindly shielded.
And let's pretend that you're being serious here for a moment: if you'd taken even five minutes to listen to ANY of the artists I praised earlier in this thread, you'd (hopefully) be able to spot the difference between what I was recommending and the dreck you're inventing in your head.

But, still, your strawman arguments are amusing.
Old 17th April 2011
  #178
Lives for gear
 

again my point flies over your head. where are the criticisms youve provided and which song/artist did you criticize ? thats the point. to liberate the ACT of criticism wrt modern music. you are part of a crowd who NEVER criticizes modern music no matter which form the music takes. the only thing you do is use ad hominem attacks and mockery against anyone who critically evaluates the content of the modern music.
Old 17th April 2011
  #179
Gear Addict
 
Tantrum The Cat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapsmith9 View Post
you are part of a crowd who NEVER criticizes modern music no matter which form the music takes.
This is the funniest and least accurate thing anyone has ever said to me, online, OR in real life. You're a treat - keep trolling the masses! thumbsup
Old 17th April 2011
  #180
Lives for gear
 

ok then tantrum, lets see any evidence of your any criticism of any version of modern pop. my motto is : excercise your critical faculties. use them or lose them. you now claim you have excercised them. i see no proof. im not trolling, but maybe you are lying and are really scared to bash the trash.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
HIGHENDONLY / So much gear, so little time
1
Tempest19 / So much gear, so little time
115
flanger001 / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
14
enharmonic / The Good News Channel
0

Forum Jump
Forum Jump