The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
My uvula is bigger than yours
Old 12th November 2009
My uvula is bigger than yours

Sorry. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or seem like I'm bragging, but I'm proud of it and I'm not going to pretend I'm not. Though, I have to say, it's not all fun and games like most guys probably think it is, you know? They see guys in magazines with huge uvulas and they think, man I wish I could be like that. I bet women just eat that up. But it takes a special kind of woman to be able to deal with a uvula of that size, and it's destroyed many of my relationships. They loved me, but it just hurt too much and the intimacy just wasn't there.

So there. It's out there. Now everyone knows. On the internet sometimes people can't understand why you are the way you are, because they can't physically see you. Hopefully this will help people understand the source of both my massive egotism, driven by a lifetime knowing that I'm specially endowed, and sometimes my frustrations because of all the women I've hurt because of it.

BTW, I'm thinking about getting it pierced...
Old 12th November 2009
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
Sorry. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings or seem like I'm bragging, but I'm proud of it and I'm not going to pretend I'm not. Though, I have to say, it's not all fun and games like most guys probably think it is, you know? They see guys in magazines with huge uvulas and they think, man I wish I could be like that. I bet women just eat that up. But it takes a special kind of woman to be able to deal with a uvula of that size, and it's destroyed many of my relationships. They loved me, but it just hurt too much and the intimacy just wasn't there.

So there. It's out there. Now everyone knows. On the internet sometimes people can't understand why you are the way you are, because they can't physically see you. Hopefully this will help people understand the source of both my massive egotism, driven by a lifetime knowing that I'm specially endowed, and sometimes my frustrations because of all the women I've hurt because of it.

When you eventually find someone to do that kind of piercing, you usually have to sign a "Gagging" order.. so be prepared.
Old 12th November 2009
Led
Lives for gear

You can get injections into your uvula to stiffen it nowdays.
Old 12th November 2009
Lives for gear

I just had to google it and I came across this wikipedia page

Uvula piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the description doesn't make you cringe, scroll all the way to the bottom of the table at the bottom of the page and read some of those descriptions
Old 12th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
When you eventually find someone to do that kind of piercing, you usually have to sign a "Gagging" order.. so be prepared.
LOLheh
Old 12th November 2009
Gear Head

I too have an admission. My wenis is the biggest I have ever seen. Sometimes at social gatherings my wife encourages me to show it to people and I just don't feel right about it.
Old 12th November 2009
It's either a piercing or a tatoo, I dunno. I'm leaning towards the piercing.
Old 13th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
It's either a piercing or a tatoo, I dunno. I'm leaning towards the piercing.
I love your posts!!

I can't think of the last time I saw mine... I'll look at it in the morning!
Old 13th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnHardware View Post
I love your posts!!

I can't think of the last time I saw mine... I'll look at it in the morning!
I dunno. If you look, and it's really small, are you prepared to deal with that? Maybe it's best not to know.
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
I dunno. If you look, and it's really small, are you prepared to deal with that? Maybe it's best not to know.
I looked and I feel good about it.

I suddenly feel complete for some reason..

EDIT: Just came across a wtf link via Google...

Uvula - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Old 14th November 2009
Gear Addict

Had my uvula cut out during a tonsillectomy 12 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me. No more snoring. And I dont miss it.
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnHardware View Post
I looked and I feel good about it.

I suddenly feel complete for some reason..

EDIT: Just cane across a wtf link via Google...

Uvula - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Uncycopledia is the best lol, read more (my first time ate up about 4 hours...so don't dig in unless you have lots of free time to spare)
Old 14th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundfx View Post
Had my uvula cut out during a tonsillectomy 12 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me. No more snoring. And I dont miss it.
Hmm.... I'd almost be willing to give up the chicks, the fawning magazine articles, etc... for the ability to sleep on my back, which I can't do.
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

I also have no uvula.
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:

Well you can always use it is as Headphones stand when you are mixing or cable holder at least .
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear