The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
The DAW controller market ....I spit on it ! I spit on it !
Old 31st December 2015
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ufo~ View Post
And there we have it.

It's that plus one other important thing:

Everybody wants THEIR perfect controller. There's no one design that's perfect for everyone. Modular would be the best idea, a 500 series of controllers if you will.

So you could start as your budget allows and continue to grow if needed.

You still have the problem that hardware is what it is and software is ever changing.

I'll stick to my conclusion that ultimately, with the current hardware controller approach, it's a fool's errand.

do with that what you may.
Not perfect. Just one that works and doesn't make it pointless to use it... One that you don't have to scroll bibles to do what you need... One that as no particular functions but that you can use it with your hands, not eyes, and reacts as expected. But that kind of product has no features and features are what sells something to ignorants, which are the biggest market, so we have products designed for mediocrity and until people will have knowledge about why you should use faders, knobs, and how they should be to be effective, there will be no market
Old 1st January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusss View Post
What are the other alternatives - how can I have 24 faders working with cubase and scribble strips - I don't see many new options. Euphonix and Xtouch seem to be the only ones that can do this.
Is QconPro limited to just the Qcon and 2 extenders totaling 16 channels? Or can you add a 3rd or 4th extender?
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggybud View Post
Is QconPro limited to just the Qcon and 2 extenders totaling 16 channels? Or can you add a 3rd or 4th extender?
from their website :

You can connect up to three extensions and compose a controller with 32 channels

https://www.icondigitalusa.com/shop/qcon-ex
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
from their website :

You can connect up to three extensions and compose a controller with 32 channels

https://www.icondigitalusa.com/shop/qcon-ex
There you have it. 24 faders working with Cubase and Scribble strips. Am I missing anything here? Euphonix is expensive. XTouch is a bit too small for myself. QconPro works quite well with Cubase.
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear

Don't forget the Qcon Pro G2 is coming out somewhere in 2016. You may want to hold out for that regardless of whether you want to buy the first or second generation units.

Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
You may want to hold out for that regardless of whether you want to buy the first or second generation units.
The most recent update is that this is delayed significantly and may be out winter 2016 and of course that may still be an optimistic estimate!
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Don't forget the Qcon Pro G2 is coming out somewhere in 2016. You may want to hold out for that regardless of whether you want to buy the first or second generation units.

I actually chatted to Icon about this. Apparently the Chinese branch has taken over and fallen out with the USA branch. Its going to be delayed a while and Icon USA advised waiting till its been around a while as its likely to have lots of bugs. The last model is now mature so I wouldnt risk the new one just yet - it does look awesome though. and dont expect to see it anytime soon.
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggybud View Post
There you have it. 24 faders working with Cubase and Scribble strips. Am I missing anything here? Euphonix is expensive. XTouch is a bit too small for myself. QconPro works quite well with Cubase.
Pulling the trigger now .
Old 2nd January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
I actually chatted to Icon about this. Apparently the Chinese branch has taken over and fallen out with the USA branch. Its going to be delayed a while and Icon USA advised waiting till its been around a while as its likely to have lots of bugs. The last model is now mature so I wouldnt risk the new one just yet - it does look awesome though. and dont expect to see it anytime soon.
My thoughts exactly. Look at all the delays it took for Behringer to release the X-touch. Was it a 2 year delay?

I love the concept of a per-configured controller instead of overlays. But I think a 4th quarter 2016 is overly optimistic. And then as said, you have to be prepared for bugs.

Good luck Gusss. Remember, after you configure Cubase with the Qcon, you have the option to switch the compatibility mode to "cubase" instead of "compatibility." That's a personal choice and the compromise is there are some "hold shift and press xxxx" vs. simply pressing bank shift buttons. The advantage of "cubase" mode is additional access to cubase functions that I don't believe can be found in "compatibility" mode.

To configure it go to
Device>device set up>remote devices>Mackie control.

Once this is done and the QconPro is functioning with Cubase, then you have the option of changing to Cubase mode.

The compatibility vs. cubase option is found by
Device>Mackie Control> then change from compatibility to cubase mode.
Old 19th April 2016
Here for the gear

Dirty laundry at Behringer

What the hell is going on at Behringer. I received emails from someone there that indicate customers being purposely deceived power supplies that Behringer knowingly knew were manufactured with a defect like not fitting in the mixer it went to. The excuses they were told to say and a lot of other crazy sh*88 and some screenshots of back and forth with Uli himself. Let me know if you guys are interested
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

10 years later... the situation has not improved!

tl;dr: Unless you don't care about value for money, the best option is the insanely overpriced Mackie Control, with its sad and pathetic 2-line LCD screen from the 90s.

Otherwise, the only option is the Behringer X-Touch.. "it works, for now" is the best thing I can say about it.... the LCD scribble strips are the cheapest possible with awful vewing angles, and the whole thing is just clunky and feels cheap.

AVID Artist. Silicone buttons and no proper transport controls on another $1k controller. This one puts style over function...Just no.

Presonus: Meh. Silicone transport buttons and focused on their own DAW.

Icon... Absolutely no-no.

The issues don't stop at the hardware. Most popular DAWs except ProTools use the ancient Mackie Control protocol... which uses MIDI and is really , really lame. It cannot do more than 6 characters for track/plugin/parameter names, for example, and every DAW fails to follow the standard so that controllers have to have overlays.....

This is a sad state of affairs and Something Must Be Done!

We need 16 track faders and we need LED touchstrips a-la Maschine Jam, instead of motorised touch sensitive faders which bump up the price, and the bulk, and WILL fail. I am sick and tired of pseudo-studio toys aimed at laptop producers who want to put everything in a backpack.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treebase DMX View Post
AVID Artist. Silicone buttons and no proper transport controls on another $1k controller. This one puts style over function...Just no.
Well, there's the S1 now...

Quote:
Icon... Absolutely no-no.
How so? (Haven't used one)

Quote:
We need 16 track faders and we need LED touchstrips a-la Maschine Jam, instead of motorised touch sensitive faders
Don't Steinberg make those nifty controllers that work like that?

If you're open to touch strips in stead of faders, have you tried going full touch screen?

Works for me. It's not perfect, but the best bang for buck thing out there if you ask me. Made me stop looking at control surfaces longer than a minute. Just can't be bothered with them anymore.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

My favorite 48 channel automated controller 20 years and no updates

Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
If you're open to touch strips in stead of faders, have you tried going full touch screen?
I need physical (and rigid, not squishy) transport and mute buttons at least.

Steinberg stopped making those things- like most manufacturers they are focusing on the 90% that seem happy using a mouse.

Icon gear is really low quality (including silicone buttons everywhere) and the company is shady and offers zero support. I did some research when I was shopping for a DAW controler and came across several user experiences...

AVID S1 has no transport controls. What the flying f*** is going on? "Massive mixing power for small spaces" .... pretty soon this scene will be so small it will disappear up its own hipster arse....

I ended up compromising wth the Mehringer X-Touch... at least it has rigid plastic transport controls but they lack the reliability and clickiness of the Mackie... they're a bit squishy and the jog wheel is a joke.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

the pro tools dock has transport controls. That's what you're supposed to pair it with.

So that's 3-3.5k for a 16 channel poor man's S4/6
Old 23rd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

Icon gear is really low quality (including silicone buttons everywhere) and the company is shady and offers zero support. I did some research when I was shopping for a DAW controler and came across several user experiences...

I'll agree the manufacturer gives lousy or maybe zero support. In the USA I think LLC mixware is the tech support for Icon products. Did you deal with them?

IMO the QconPro is a step up from Behringer unless you like everything miniaturized. Plus you get adjustable scribble strip view. It seems built more sturdy too. However less than the Mackie.

A couple reminders:
1. In the Cubase settings you have 2 different modes to run the Qcon with. Choose either "Cubase" or "compatibility" mode. One of these modes gives more function, however the compromise is that some of the buttons will be mis-labeled due to the extra functions.

2. A recent discovery for me: If your faders are making noise, not smooth response, or vibrating, there is an adjustment to try:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.icon...rocedures1.pdf

I love the title of this thread, and I bet after 10 years the OP is still double spittin....

Last edited by greggybud; 23rd July 2019 at 03:28 AM..
Old 25th July 2019
Lives for gear

Icon Platform M+ & X+ are working great for me, no need to worry about the quality.

If you don't need all the extra buttons (I'm one of those guys that actually uses keyboard shortcuts go figure) then as a just-faders-thing this is great!

(middle controller piece of tape is a small mod I did: sends on faders is something I use a lot. Luckily the Icon software lets me do my own mapping)

Herwig
Attached Thumbnails
The DAW controller market ....I spit on it ! I spit on it !-img_3579.jpg  
Old 26th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
I need physical (and rigid, not squishy) transport and mute buttons at least.

Steinberg stopped making those things- like most manufacturers they are focusing on the 90% that seem happy using a mouse.
Nuage looks good, although that's Yamaha technically speaking, and it's a bit more money than most users want to pay.

Quote:
AVID S1 has no transport controls. What the flying f*** is going on?
I personally find that I can live quite well without transport controls. The numerical keypad and space bar do just fine for my type of work.

Quote:
I ended up compromising wth the Mehringer X-Touch... at least it has rigid plastic transport controls but they lack the reliability and clickiness of the Mackie... they're a bit squishy and the jog wheel is a joke.
Well see I feel that if I'm getting a controller with touch sensitive motorized faders then since those are the most expensive parts on the controller, and the most 'difficult' ones to 'get right', they need to be at the very least quite good, relatively speaking. So I personally would gladly sacrifice transport for better faders if budget was an issue.

Avid Artist Mix has 'ok' faders. S3 faders are better, at about 2.5 times the cost (/fader, although you get more than just better faders).
Old 26th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
This is a sad state of affairs and Something Must Be Done!

We need 16 track faders and we need LED touchstrips a-la Maschine Jam, instead of motorised touch sensitive faders which bump up the price, and the bulk, and WILL fail. I am sick and tired of pseudo-studio toys aimed at laptop producers who want to put everything in a backpack.
The problem is that what you want exists, but you don't want to pay for it.

To the makers of these things I bet it looks like what you want at the price you want it ends up being "pseudo-studio-toys-pricing"

I encourage people when I see threads like this to spell out what they want in a controller, what level of quality, and the desired price. It typically always ends up the same way:

- What they want already exists, except
- They want it for either less money, or
- They want more features/quality for the same money

It's a hard sell to companies working to provide products to a subset of a niche market that's a subset of the population.
Old 26th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiasnyc View Post
The problem is that what you want exists, but you don't want to pay for it.

To the makers of these things I bet it looks like what you want at the price you want it ends up being "pseudo-studio-toys-pricing"

I encourage people when I see threads like this to spell out what they want in a controller, what level of quality, and the desired price. It typically always ends up the same way:

- What they want already exists, except
- They want it for either less money, or
- They want more features/quality for the same money

It's a hard sell to companies working to provide products to a subset of a niche market that's a subset of the population.

Well said.

I'll add that everyone wants it to work 100% with whatever DAW they love, then after a month of use, complain about horrible Mackie protool.

Steinberg learned their lesson with Houston.

It took Behringer, the king of cheap bang-for-the-buck, many years behind their target date to finally release the X-Touch.

It took Icon many years behind their target date to release the Qcon ProX. It was always something like "coming within months" or "just a few weeks away" and then a year or more goes by.

Say anything to keep potential users excited.

Many years ago I thought a MCU controller for $1300 would greatly enhance my workflow and speed. I admit, for pure mixing aspects it does enhance workflow. You touch and move hardware, things happen on the screen, and you hear the difference. Play a song, the girlfriend becomes impressed with moving faders and you are the pro in the neighborhood. However I would guess most users on a DAW spend much more time on other stages other than mixing, or tweaking VST controls. So I paid $13 and today use Metagrid for a lot of things a DAW controller doesn't do, and it had greatly enhanced my workflow..way beyond what a DAW controller does.

My point is that I feel some users, like myself, become a bit distracted desiring a DAW controller when for me at least, it was a $13 app that greatly enhanced workflow.
Old 26th July 2019
Lives for gear

After years of mixing on an analogue console I spent a weekend in another studio with an 8 fader pro control built into the SSL.
I decided, that just for the sake of mutes and solos in PT, it was handy to add a controller to my setup. I didn't really need the faders.
Plugin control would be nice too.

So I invested about 1k into a used ProControl.

Over the next few years I moved away from mixing on the console and towards mixing ITB, which I found I preferred.
The ProControl was handy to a certain point. The plugin control was not great but kinda usefull. The pots sucked, to I flipped plugin parameters to faders.
Still, I only used it for simple plugins with a few parameters. A lot of newer plugins didn't map in a logical way and have too many parameters to deal with anyway.
It's quicker to just use the mouse or trackpad because you know where the frigging parameter is on the GUI.

PT11 came so the ProControl went.
There was nothign on the hardware market in a price range I was willing to spend.
S3 is pricey and I didn't really see the upgrade it should be over the 15 year old Pro Control tech. Coloured Oleds, yay.
Not worth the 4k to me.

Raven got anounced, I liked the idea. Tried it, liked it, but didn't like my experience with Slate that much.
Raven MTi was stil over 2k at that point.
DTouch arrived, which would allow me to get a 27" for about 800 bucks.
I decided to take a chance on it and haven't looked back since.
Nor have I seriously considered getting any additional hardware controller.
I could get a faderport to tweak any parameter I touch on the screen, which seems really handy, but I haven't.

I'm fine where I am. It's not perfect, but nor was the ProControl.
It's a lot more useful than the ProControl was. A LOT.
Sure, it would be nicer if those virtual buttons were rel buttons etc etc. But the advantages that the touch screen bring, far outweigh the disadvantages to me.

It's just something to get over and I got over it quick.

I don't think a hardware controller is something that can be perfected much.
Opinions vary too much. Budgets vary too much. Software changes too much.

You're better off just manipulating the GUI, via touch, trackpad/ball, mouse, and whatever input device you want to use.

That's me. I'm over it. Always interested to see the new generation, and within hours I'm like.... meh.
Nothing to see here.
Old 28th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
You're better off just manipulating the GUI, via touch, trackpad/ball, mouse, and whatever input device you want to use.
Well, if I was I wouldn't be posting on this thread. The point of a DAW controller is immediacy, tactile feedback and ergonomics.
Old 28th July 2019
Lives for gear

I understand the point of a hardware controller.
But how does that work in the modern DAW world that is full of features, with plugins with more than a few parameters?
It’s normal for plugins to have 12-24 parameters now, so a dedicated plugin controller section doesn’t really work for anything like that.
So, you need to flip them to the channel pots or faders in stead. So you end up with a horizontal strip of 12-24 parameters to tweak, if you even have that many encoders/faders.
There’s no real convention on how to organise these, nor is there a sufficient graphical interface to help you find your way quickly. Whereas you know exactly where the parameter you want to tweak is on the plugin GUI.

In that world, which is this world, hardware plugin control just has limited use. It may be handy for simple plugins with limited parameters, or for more complicated plugins with a parameter layout you’ve become familiar with (But that took time).
Then there’s custom mapping, if even available, which is a time consuming thing to set up for all of your plugs.
All of this is perfectly self evident when you see users of D-Controls etc just reach for the mouse to tweak complicated plugins. It’s just faster and more convenient. No shame in that.
It’s even faster on a touch screen.

Don’t get me wrong, I get the appeal of hardware controllers and I’m not arguing that they are useless. They can certainly be useful.
But from studying their development over the last, say twenty years, I’ve come to the conclusion that with current technology, they are somewhat of a fool’s errand.

Daws are too complicated to map onto a fixed hardware surface and the hardware surface cannot keep up with the DAW’s development. It will always be a compromise in terms of what it can and cannot do.
A touch screen is a compromise too, since it lacks tactile feedback.
But that turns out to be not that important to me in a studio environment and the advantages it brings far outweigh the disadvantages, to me.
And I think it should for most.
Once you get over the fact that you’re touching glass, you’ll find yourself yearning for physical controls less and less.
Sure a real fader and mute button is nicer to touch, but being able to multi touch those controls on the GUI directly is an advantage, an ergonomic advantage if you set up your space correctly.
I used to have issues with tingling fingers when I was on a console with Pro Tools, trackballing away. It got less when got a procontrol but it didn’t go away.
Now that I have a simplified setup, based around a 27” touch screen on a ergotron sit stand arm (an investment of less than 1k in total) I have no more issues with tingling fingers and I’m happiest controlling PT that I’ve ever been.
I had to find the right desk height and screen angle to avoid tiring my neck, but once I had, it was smooth sailing.
Zero physical issues, four years in.

It’s easier for the touch screen to adapt to the changing GUI and functionality of the DAW, and it also helps with other programs, like video editing.
If you want, you can combine your touch screen with hardware controllers.

Honestly, I understand the desire for that perfect controller but I just don’t think it will come.
Opinions on what it should be vary too much, the technology is not there or not obtainable in such a niche market and if it were this perfect controller would not be able to be sold for a perfect price which makes it not perfect.
People have been waiting for this perfect controller for twenty years and it never came. There’re were cool attempts but we still pretty much are exactly where we were twenty years ago except for...

Coloured oleds (yay)
Coloured rings (yay)
Small touch screens (yay)

Twenty years of technological advancement everyone!

Really, stop wasting time waiting on something that is not sure to arrive.

I think the best approach available today is to mix and match peripherals to suit your needs.

Need physical faders and transport? Get it in one or two devices.
Need dedicated plugin section for old fashioned processors? Get a console 1.
Want some direct hands on control of your DAW for editing and complex plugin control? Get a touch screen.

Mix and match, because your perfect hardware controller may very likely never come.

I mix and match too.
I’ve got:
- Touch screen
- Trackball
- Keyboard
- Trackpad

They all get used, they are all useful and they all compliment each other.
If I’d get a one fader controller to add to the setup, I’d surely find use for it too.

But I find it very unlikely to think that a hardware controller will ever find its way between me and my touch screen again.
So far it’s not worth putting that distance between me and the DAW GUI.

Your needs may vary.
I’m not here to convince anyone or tell you you’re wrong in wanting something.
I’m just offering my use case as potential inspiration to finding solutions to your problems.

We each have our own workflows. For some, tactile control is absolutely necessary, for others it’s not.

Cheers!
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Well, if I was I wouldn't be posting on this thread. The point of a DAW controller is immediacy, tactile feedback and ergonomics.
If all you want to do is use faders for vollume, solo/mute, pan, the bare basics of any DAW controller, then choose which ever one you want.

If you want something built cheap, buy Behringer. If you want something built better you will pay a higher price. If you want something built well that down the road maybe you won't complain about DAW integration...buy the Yamaha Nuage. It's really that simple.

The problem is that everyone wants cheap, but good DAW integration. Expect eventual frustration after the honeymoon is over unless you agree to settle for the bare basics. Sure, with a DAW controller you can use Cubase Remote Control Editor and control any VST or VSTI. However doing that isn't very common. The reason has to do with immediacy and ergonomics.

"with current technology, they are somewhat of a fool’s errand"

I agree with this. Don't believe me, just google all the Gearslutz threads about DAW controllers, and if you read enough you begin to see some common trends.

No one is telling you to not buy one. But I'm suggesting do your homework first, or you will be in forums asking all kinds of questions, cursing Mackie protocol, blaming DAW developers, and wondering why after 10 years there is more spit than ever before.
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear

Ehmm, did you read my comments, dad?

I have already bought the X-Touch. It works but is a bit lame. The Mackie is nicer but overpriced for what it is. There is a hole in the market there, something with better build quality and better screen than the Behringer for about 500-600 bucks..

The Yamaha stuff is obviously the business but is huge and out of reach for a budget hobby studio.

BTW for anyone else researching this : the older Mackie Controls can be found second hand but they use the problematic P+G faders which WILL fail, which is the reason why they (both the machine and the faders) were discontinued. Avoid!

Here's a design for a compact desktop controller: 16 +1 LED touch strips a-la Maschine Jam, encoders with OLED scribble strips above them a-la AKAI MPC X, rigid plastic buttons for transport controls and 8 locator/scene buttons, Cut, copy, paste, delete, undo, save buttons. And a few extra user definable buttons.

As for plugins: We need a new standard that plugin developers can follow for integration with a controller. So that the plugin GUI is designed with the controller in mind... The new standard should take advantage of USB 3 and not use MIDI.

See you in 10 years
Old 29th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Ehmm, did you read my comments, dad?

I have already bought the X-Touch. It works but is a bit lame. The Mackie is nicer but overpriced for what it is. There is a hole in the market there, something with better build quality and better screen than the Behringer for about 500-600 bucks..
iow; "Hi, please give me more for less."

That's not a "hole in the market", that's just you wanting more but not wanting to pay more for it.

Quote:
Here's a design for a compact desktop controller: 16 +1 LED touch strips a-la Maschine Jam, encoders with OLED scribble strips above them a-la AKAI MPC X, rigid plastic buttons for transport controls and 8 locator/scene buttons, Cut, copy, paste, delete, undo, save buttons. And a few extra user definable buttons.
K, but there's a huge difference between touch strips and motorized touch sensitive faders first of all. And you said you wanted tactile feedback which strips won't provide.

Steinberg had their touch controllers and discontinued them, which tells me that either a) there wasn't much of a demand (i.e. you should have bought them) or b) there wasn't much of a profit to be made (i.e. not sure why anyone else would bother).

Quote:
As for plugins: We need a new standard that plugin developers can follow for integration with a controller. So that the plugin GUI is designed with the controller in mind... The new standard should take advantage of USB 3 and not use MIDI.

See you in 10 years
If the market is so ripe for these things you should get into this business and make plugins that meet this demand. Or at least become a programmer and offer up some code to supply vendors with this standard.

Basic capitalist market principles kind'a say that developers won't spend money where it makes little difference to their bottom line, and in addition won't spend on things that will take away a competitive advantage. So who would benefit from developing a new open standard? Steinberg? Probably not. They already have support for the Mackie protocol, Eucon and their own proprietary one. Avid? Same deal...

This thread is just more of the same. I want more. I want to pay less.

No wonder it's been "10 years" and not much change.
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=mattiasnyc;14121512

This thread is just more of the same. I want more. I want to pay less.
.[/QUOTE]

Unsubscribe and go on your way. You have just wasted a bunch of time writing these responses... : You might want to try some reading comprehesion while you're at it. The X-Touch costs 350 -400 bucks..
Old 29th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Unsubscribe and go on your way. You have just wasted a bunch of time writing these responses... : You might want to try some reading comprehesion while you're at it.
You should post using your real name. People tend to be a bit more polite when they do.

Quote:
The X-Touch costs 350 -400 bucks..
$478.99 at Sweetwater, Amazon and Guitar Center.
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear

What about the faderport 8 or 16?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
What about the faderport 8 or 16?
Was thinking the same thing as I read this thread - the FP16 is supposed to be pretty amazing with Studio One and still great with other DAWs, and I will be getting one within the year. Have a Push2 for Live Studio, then will add the FP16, and the incorporate Studio One Pro too. With that setup both DAW's would have perfect controls and I'll be able to jump back and forth between them. Can't wait.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search