The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Western Ma/Connecticut
Old 17th March 2003
Here for the gear

Western Ma/Connecticut

I am looking for a person or persons in the Western Ma/Connecticut area that have a studio but may need some help. I am not talking about paid help but I would love to work with some folks in my area who are as obsessed with recording and music that I am.

I have a full time day gig so this would be a kind of informal type situation. I have quite a few musician friends that I play music with but none of them understand the whole recording thing. I record my own stuff but want to get experience with recording others where I don't have to wear all the hats.

I play drums and guitar plus a little bass.

So anyone from here or PSW in my area?

If it works out, what I am offering is to just come by hang out and help out.

BTW if you don't want to discuss this in an open forum feel free to PM me to discuss.
Old 19th March 2003
Here for the gear

Well no replies. Perhaps no one is interested. I was just looking to kind of network with some folks from my area.

Well, no big deal.

If anyone changes their mind or has suggestion on how I can network better in my area please let me know.

I don't get out to clubs really anymore due to work and family stuff so its not like it was when I was young living near Boston meeting different music people and shows etc.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search