The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Future Producers....? Dynamic Microphones
Old 10th July 2009
Lives for gear

One thing about Future Producers... They don't have the great mods we have here!

Thanks Jules.
Old 10th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makinithappen View Post
One thing about Future Producers... They don't have the great mods we have here!

Thanks Jules.
LMAO....The mods cant be that great....Im back as*holesfuuck..OH yeah ONB..your music still sucks ass...Doesn't matter how much your butt buddies tell you otherwise..lol..

Ive taken the liberty of letting some of my fellow FP members hear that horse shyt, you call music..We all agree its bad...Even the ones who thought I was being a dyck had to admitt that it was horrible..lol
Old 10th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia_nb View Post
Thanks man. You're right, I need to drink some coffee and self edit.
Actually you need to bury yourself with all of your gear...
Old 10th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortman View Post
I ran over their so quick just to catch some reading and laugh, but the site was so slow it took 5 mins just to load a page....

But thats ok, the slowness trash made me laugh, All's well that ends well.

LMAO..You guys are proud this dyck represent your site???
Old 10th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortman View Post
This guy is racist.
dfegad
Old 11th July 2009
Here for the gear

ALL you queernuts can suyck a fAT BABIES DYCKtutttutttutttutt
Old 11th July 2009
Gear Maniac

how old are you? BTW i just got back from our good Buddy's fp after reading some disturbing advice... or lack of. this 15y old kid is actually telling these guys he is downloading all this software cause he doesn't think reason has "radio quality" sounds. I'm bout to sign up there (again) and start telling the harsh truth that even these "pros" are not touching up on.

i am a "produhcah" myself and am glad i didn't come up the same way these guys do. take for example this guy trying to start shyt here. a little advice for ya.....if fp is your go to site then do everyone in your community a favor and tech them some real knowledge about music production. not this over simplified low standard that most "pros" will laugh at. trust me i have to fix many a beat that was made from someone with real talent and no education to back it up.

BTW. I'm not talking about everyone there but they need a "phillysoulman" type to shape up these slouching bedroom hero's.
Old 11th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinicalmicmusic View Post
how old are you? BTW i just got back from our good Buddy's fp after reading some disturbing advice... or lack of. this 15y old kid is actually telling these guys he is downloading all this software cause he doesn't think reason has "radio quality" sounds. I'm bout to sign up there (again) and start telling the harsh truth that even these "pros" are not touching up on.

i am a "produhcah" myself and am glad i didn't come up the same way these guys do. take for example this guy trying to start shyt here. a little advice for ya.....if fp is your go to site then do everyone in your community a favor and tech them some real knowledge about music production. not this over simplified low standard that most "pros" will laugh at. trust me i have to fix many a beat that was made from someone with real talent and no education to back it up.

BTW. I'm not talking about everyone there but they need a "phillysoulman" type to shape up these slouching bedroom hero's.
Dude you said it yourself a 15 year old kid...Who cares what he downloads or what he uses...Hope your really proud that you know more than him..Big Deal...If you really went to FP to learn something then you know thers alot of helpful knowledgable people on the site.

How dare you talk about FP or me being immature for that matter when you guys have a thread titled FP sucks really hard, and your so called G.O.A.T.S. of mixing and mastering are the main ones on here talking shyt and swallowing spit..smh

OH yeah MODS I could connect my computer to tons of servers so you could waste your time and delete IP's all day or delete this thread...

If they delete the thread I swear by God on my life ill never post here again..
Old 11th July 2009
Gear Head

I hate to say it but many aspiring producers seem to be failed engineers... Couldn't run with the big dogs so they decide to bark from the sidelines... It's pretty pitiful (and annoying)...
Old 11th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
I hate to say it but many aspiring producers seem to be failed engineers... Couldn't run with the big dogs so they decide to bark from the sidelines... It's pretty pitiful (and annoying)...
Aww how cute...The first lady of GS....lol...Sweetheart first of all Ive never attempted to be a engineer but if i wanted to become one I could...They offer quite a few courses at local community colleges and at some universities, just not my cup of tea.(right now) But Im pretty intellegent so when I do start to learn and understand the physics of sound, its going to come pretty easy.

Also Im not going to be some middle aged asshole whos always bitter about what another person is doing, and worry if its directly or indirectly affecting my goals as an engineer. I see that alot here. Bunch of excuses, and fuycked up reasoning from supposed advanced engineers...

Baby if having that kind of attitude makes me a big dog, then you damn right ima keep my ass on the sideline...
Old 11th July 2009
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOKJN View Post
Im not going to be some middle aged asshole whos always bitter about what another person is doing, and worry if its directly or indirectly affecting my goals as an engineer.
You pretty much just summed up your own demeanor and dude, when was the last time you got some snatch?? geeeeeeez
Old 11th July 2009
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
and vice versa,especially in the commercial world.
Old 11th July 2009
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGoldKeys View Post
You pretty much just summed up your own demeanor and dude, when was the last time you got some snatch?? geeeeeeez

lol...thats clever but irrelevant....They changed the name of the thread so Ill stand by my word.
Old 28th November 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronique View Post
Now ive seen them here, but generally this place is full of "normal" people... Future Producers on the other hand!! OMFG
I'm a veteran EX-futureproducers.com member - AND I CAN SAY THIS - OUT THE GATE, gearslutz.com is a better site, OVERALL.

futureproducers.com DOES have a few (LITEREALLY) members that are worth checking on regularly (INFORMATION-WISE), but there's so much USELESS CLUTTER on there that it'll ultimately leave you wondering if other forums are equally as energy draining as that one.
Old 28th November 2012
Lives for gear

I wanted to be a producer but I got busted trying to torrent an M-Box and some Behringer stuff (FP told me not to worry about expensive pre-amps or anything, they said it can all be fixed in the mix on the internetz).

So anyway, I get parole soon. Do you guyz know where I can get in touch with Rihanna or Ke$ha coz I gotz some mad beatz and I'm sure they'd maybe wanna use some to enhance like their songs or something? It might like increase their reputations or something.

Hell, even just an email address for Bieber, surely he wants some mad beatz I made in Fruityloopz?
Old 28th November 2012
Lives for gear

Looks like I missed the main show.
Must have been pretty offensive if Jules deleted all the posts just quoting the offending posts/posters!
Old 29th November 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoo.old View Post
I wanted to be a producer but I got busted trying to torrent an M-Box and some Behringer stuff (FP told me not to worry about expensive pre-amps or anything, they said it can all be fixed in the mix on the internetz).

So anyway, I get parole soon. Do you guyz know where I can get in touch with Rihanna or Ke$ha coz I gotz some mad beatz and I'm sure they'd maybe wanna use some to enhance like their songs or something? It might like increase their reputations or something.

Hell, even just an email address for Bieber, surely he wants some mad beatz I made in Fruityloopz?

Your post made me LOL! Yeah this thread is from 2009 you definitely missed the boat.

Kind of ironic though about the whole stealing issue. Bieber got noticed by singing karaoke to a camera and his parents posting the videos on YouTube.
Old 4th January 2013
Lives for gear

5 years on and the place hasn't changed a bit lol.
Old 4th January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Your post made me LOL! Yeah this thread is from 2009 you definitely missed the boat.

Kind of ironic though about the whole stealing issue. Bieber got noticed by singing karaoke to a camera and his parents posting the videos on YouTube.
To be fair, Bieber probably got noticed for his age and how he looks. He could have been singing anything or just humming. The folks who noticed him were most likely thinking a lot more of his appeal to the young female market than anything else.
Old 4th June 2013
Lives for gear

Haha what an old and stupid thread
I love to stay over at FP and help people out. I learn from it too.
And there are a lot of people at FP that has a lot of knowledge.
Viplol to the ignorants
Old 4th June 2013
I'm reminded of why I took a hiatus from forums...

So.much.hate.
Old 5th June 2013
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsolo View Post
I'm reminded of why I took a hiatus from forums...

So.much.hate.

Word.

Old 5th June 2013
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangomes View Post
...oh that microphone? umm, I got it at the... umm, Microphone Tree.
lol
At the rate we're going, you'll be able to get a 3D printer to create scanned copies of mega-expensive vintage microphones in your own home in a decade or two. And then all this complaining about cracked software will seem like small fry by comparison.
Old 5th June 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)reason View Post
At the rate we're going, you'll be able to get a 3D printer to create scanned copies of mega-expensive vintage microphones in your own home in a decade or two. And then all this complaining about cracked software will seem like small fry by comparison.
I think maybe you don't understand what makes a microphone great. You can't 3D print a transformer. You can't 3D print a diaphragm. You can't 3D print a vacuum tube.

Nor will you ever, those things require assembly.
Old 6th June 2013
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsolo View Post
I think maybe you don't understand what makes a microphone great. You can't 3D print a transformer. You can't 3D print a diaphragm. You can't 3D print a vacuum tube.

Nor will you ever, those things require assembly.
I think you underestimate how far we've already come in that respect. They're already precise enough to scan and print vinyl records, although the audio quality isn't great. Yep, 3D Printed Records Sound Awful, But They're Still Pretty Awesome

Diaphragms and transformers are easy with a printer that can work with several different types of metal, they're just a coil of one metal, a magnet of another, and a metal grill of a third. They already have ones that can print custom circuit boards, which is a considerably tougher challenge in terms of precision.

Vaccum tubes, on the other hand, yeah, they're not within the capacity of current printing technology, but who knows what the future may bring.
Old 6th June 2013
Lives for gear

Cheers to Future Printers (FP)
Old 22nd June 2013
Lives for gear

Just read this waste of space... All y'all need to step back a minute.

WTF?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search