The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SoundClick forums are scary . . . Modular Synthesizers
Old 12th September 2007
Gear Head

SoundClick forums are scary . . .

Quote:
IF ANYBODY KNO LET ME KNO AND CUM BUMP MY NEW HIT "WUT?"
Quote:
Yo sumone holla at me wit materials for soundproofing
i already know bout tha egg carton
wat else?

and wat about for a popfilter?
In response to that (as a joke):
Quote:
People never tell you this one but banana skin slows down sound particles because of the EV-8 proteins from the skin. There are a few ways to mix up the right balance to create a lathe, but I find a good modern smoothie machine pretty much does the job.

If not then take out the banana from the peel and put it in a blender, then scrape off the starchy material from the inside of the skin.
Quote:
cool cool
wat bout for pop filters?
Quote:
Get a stocking around a hanger and then lace it with raw egg white and bacon fat, put it in the oven for about 30 seconds and it will form a layer of polyethene over the stocking making it harder. If you don't know chemistry that's not a problem, fat contains carbon and hydrogen, the egg white just acts as an accelerant so any thin layer would make the right composition.
Ugh . . .
Quote:
OK i bought a microphone and an 1/4 to 1/8 adapter jack so it will record on my pc .. but its not making a sound when i speak in the microphone.. What do i need to get to record audio on my pc
Quote:
just download a preamp that will fix the noise and give pro quality even at 0dBfs mastering setting
Quote:
only if he has the neumann u87 pro-beatz software ... and pop-filter simulator.

I have the file , but it'll cost you $60.00 for the code-key

I'll send you everything you need for $200.00
Quote:
anyone know where i can download condenser mics?
Quote:
where can i d/l a wireless phantom power usb adaptor?

i like using phantom power on my beats.

Adds warmth.
I hope these last ones are jokes . . .

I normally don't post things like this on any forum . . . but damn . . . they hurt my head & those are only the tips of the iceberg!
Old 13th September 2007
Lives for gear

The upside of the internet is (relatively) free flow of information. Downside, no moron filter.heh
Old 13th September 2007
Lives for gear

If those are jokes, they're good ones. If they're not I'm raising my rate.
Old 13th September 2007
Gear Addict

wait....Bananas are NOT good acoustic material!?!? My studio smells terrible for no reason
Old 13th September 2007
Lives for gear

Thats pretty funnyheh Must be a joke right, or else Id like to download a new car.
Old 13th September 2007
Gear Nut

I need to sell those guys some ocean front property in arizona
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search