The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reply to: Mix it well about tony's DVD Modular Synthesizers
Old 5th September 2007
Here for the gear

Reply to: Mix it well about tony's DVD

First of all if you have to kiss another man's ass altough he is clearly in the wrong for having something of yours and you except and proceed to do that and not handle your business then you cant even called yourself a man. Being in the music industry has nothing to do with that although there are alot of people out there who will regardless if their wrong take it to that extent.. Those are the one's that you leave for god himself to judge and take care of though.

Secondly he banned my other account for asking a few simple and rightful customer questions that he still have not answered yet about this mystery Hip Hop Mixing DVD that i paid $100.00 for almost a year ago in 1 month from now and then went on a deleting rampage at about 7-8am this morning until now so none of you will see all of what has happened concerning the DVD including his arrogant and disrespectful response!
Too see some of it go here as i copy and pasted some before he finshed deleting and switching things around: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/1479124-post26.html

Third heres the snippet link of the DVD that is so special to us preorderers :
High Profile Audio | 401-316-6423

Tony please just answer our questions:

What company is manufacturing the DVD and can we have the contact info ??

When is a definate release date ?? and can we see some real footage??
Old 5th September 2007
Lives for gear

thasine,
this is the video that all the hot air is about?
do you really think this could be a finished snippet?
come on.
Old 5th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaugruen7 View Post
thasine,
this is the video that all the hot air is about?
do you really think this could be a finished snippet?
come on.
I dont know blaugruen7 you tell me- but all i do know is that tony will not answer any of the questions asked so far about what is going on with the dvd only excuses and more excuses..... so you go figure.. and to make it very clear - Once my refund has been processed and i have my money back with no interest i am done!
Old 5th September 2007
Gear Maniac

@ Thashine, or whatever your name is.

Let it go , man..
Take this up with Tony in stead of spamming the board with this.

this is not the way to resolve a business matter, you are bothering other people with it.

If in your opinion Tony did you wrong, deal with him.
for him being a mod as well as a gear seller. Yes Tony may advice some gear that he sells. probably because he knows it well and stands behind it as a product. i don't think his profit margins have anything to do with it.
if you think it does, just ignore his replies and don't take his advice.
its that simple
Old 5th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye B View Post
@ Thashine, or whatever your name is.

Let it go , man..
Take this up with Tony in stead of spamming the board with this.

this is not the way to resolve a business matter, you are bothering other people with it.

If in your opinion Tony did you wrong, deal with him.
for him being a mod as well as a gear seller. Yes Tony may advice some gear that he sells. probably because he knows it well and stands behind it as a product. i don't think his profit margins have anything to do with it.
if you think it does, just ignore his replies and don't take his advice.
its that simple
Sadly you are blinded to the facts so your comments are useless , If you feel bothered by it then why respond at all????.
Does he have your money?? ..Oh okay i thought not.... Stop frontin on yourself because you feel that tony can do no wrong for whatever reason.
Old 5th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine07 View Post
Sadly you are blinded to the facts so your comments are useless , If you feel bothered by it then why respond at all????.
Does he have your money?? ..Oh okay i thought not.... Stop frontin on yourself because you feel that tony can do no wrong for whatever reason.
Will you just grow a damn pair and call the dude already.

401-316-6423

There I even got the number for you.

In the amount of time you've wasted making 200 posts crying about it like a little girl, you could have called him and got it all squared away with ease.

Call the guy, build a bridge, and get over it already.
Old 5th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
Will you just grow a damn pair and call the dude already.

401-316-6423

There I even got the number for you.

In the amount of time you've wasted making 200 posts crying about it like a little girl, you could have called him and got it all squared away with ease.

Call the guy, build a bridge, and get over it already.
Go up to a man and run that crap about little girl when he is legitamitally handling his business and see dont you get pimp slapped. I told you the people that preordered including me would like to have some answers to a few questions concerning our product ( The DVD ) if he is legit about it , So that's why that part will stay here and not over the phone due to he say she say confusion and us getting it directly from the man himself do you not understand ??? You guys that are obvious fans of him ( Tony ) are hard at comprehending things as i am constantly repeating the justification for my actions and you continue to turn your heads back into tones ass cheeks and say unneccessary ****.. Please- it don't sit to well for you or anyone to say anything against what has been proven already.. This dude must speak for himself and clear the air for us which he still has yet to do although he has been posting... Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

You are practically protesting now, to no one.

I get where you're coming from but can't you sort it out properly? Take DaKid's advice and give Tony a bell. Littering the forum isn't getting you anywhere and you just come across as wound up and idiotic...why are you still trying to get people in your corner??

It doesn't make sense.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Go up to a man and run that crap about little girl when he is legitamitally handling his business and see dont you get pimp slapped. I told you the people that preordered including me would like to have some answers to a few questions concerning our product ( The DVD ) if he is legit about it so that part will stay here and not over the phone due to he say she say confusion and us getting it directly from the man himself do you not understand ??? You guys that are obvious fans of him (Tony )are hard at comprehending things i am constantly repeating the justification for my actions and you continue to turn your heads back into tones ass cheeks and say unneccessary ****.. Please- it don't sit to well for you or anyone to say anything against what has been proven already.. This dude must speak for himself and clear the air for us... Thankyou!

Man its been a day and your still saying the same **** to people, I mean your starting to make more enemies than friends and this aint a place to make enemies. take the pimp slap ass kisser **** outtta here. nobody is kissin anyones ass, you just sound like an ass

take one look at the past....

and we're done.
Old 6th September 2007

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK TONIGHT!!!

I don't know what your problem is, but you have spent the last 48 hours of your life chasing me around.

You never asked for a refund, but I am giving it to you because I don't want to deal with you, or do business with you.

Please leave me alone. I'm not responding to your requests, and any questions you have should have been answered in my previous posts.

If not, I can't help you in any way...

I WANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK....
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
the blinded comment i ignore completely..

First, i'm not the one bitching 24/7 on a forum over petty cash that someone owes me.
2nd. i'm bothered because you make me scroll over your nonconstructive threads.
3rd. deal with this like a grown man. contact him privately.

and 4th.
This whole hiphop forum becomes more like FP.com or any other hiphop "production" board around. shame.

oh, theres a 5th too:
Theres some knowledgeable people as well industry heavyweights( as opposed to kids with a computer in their bedroom pretending to be a "producer") sharing their knowledge here. please respect that and learn from it. this place comes with a way of conducting yourself as explained in the forum guidelines.
if you can't maybe this is not the place for you. you probably know where to find the "real" boards.

thanks.
Old 6th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK TONIGHT!!!

I don't know what your problem is, but you have spent the last 48 hours of your life chasing me around.

You never asked for a refund, but I am giving it to you because I don't want to deal with you, or do business with you.

Please leave me alone. I'm not responding to your requests, and any questions you have should have been answered in my previous posts.

If not, I can't help you in any way...

I WANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK....
Tony Please.....with the acting mad!
Forget 48 hours chasing you i am still chasing the truth but you refuse to tell it - so oh well.......
Dont act frustrated like you dont know what's going on in your response in the forums when you just sent me a PM asking nicely for my email address so you could send my money back and stop being exposed- For that matter you could've said all this that you just posted in the pm you sent me.
Dont PM me then run behind my back on the other end to talk **** to make yourself look good!
And again your lying about me not asking for a refund as for i did A.S.A.P when you couldnt answer my questions to legitimized this so called DVD is in the making in the post in which you deleted and as far as my questions being answered in other post where..?? Did You delete your own post by a mistake being so nevous to gettin exposed or what because i havent nor have anyone else gotten any answers from the question concerning the DVD still......??? Then on top of everything You banned my other account for asking questions...?? The worst ever Hands Down.. I didn't even do anything wrong if you really ask yourself other than as a customer ask concerning question about my product..How could you deal with yourself after not rightfully granting me information for what i have invested in almost a year ago???? Damn this can't b life.... or could it.. well peace
" Gear ...." and i wont go as far as to call you guys slutz because your not that and i respect you all more than that and now it carries a deeper meaning too me because of the way that i was treated as a once loyal customer... Tony i will send you my email address a.s.a.p and hopefully you will atleast answer that back with my money returned.. Thanks! peace!

P.S. Oh yeah and now tony you can do what you do best Close this post and Ban Me i ain't mad at cha....
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Go up to a man and run that crap about little girl when he is legitamitally handling his business and see dont you get pimp slapped. I told you the people that preordered including me would like to have some answers to a few questions concerning our product ( The DVD ) if he is legit about it , So that's why that part will stay here and not over the phone due to he say she say confusion and us getting it directly from the man himself do you not understand ??? You guys that are obvious fans of him ( Tony ) are hard at comprehending things as i am constantly repeating the justification for my actions and you continue to turn your heads back into tones ass cheeks and say unneccessary ****.. Please- it don't sit to well for you or anyone to say anything against what has been proven already.. This dude must speak for himself and clear the air for us which he still has yet to do although he has been posting... Thankyou!
Lil dude... I am a grown man. And when I got "business" to handle, I go straight to the boss so to say. I don't whine in front of an audience... I go straight to the source.

I'm well aware of your situation. All details included. I've been reading on these boards pretty much daily before the idea (of this dvd) was even thought of...

I totally see what your problem is... but you're handling it like a broad. Period. Have you not read the 300 other responses to your rants???... a majority of them neutral to your situation and have had no dealings with tony at all... telling you the SAME THING? (which is just CALL TONY AND HANDLE IT WITH HIM)

You're only response to that is "oh everybody wants to know the truth.....we all need to hear it from tony"... Like this is some f'n CSI episode or something.... And in reality, you're the one who brought this whole cry-fest up and I think there's only one or two people who have also pre-ordered the dvd that have said anything slightly agreeing with your hissy fit.

So sh!t, if everyone wants to know, here's a message to everyone. CALL THE DUDE AND GET IT OVER WITH. I don't even post that much but this stuff is borderline rediculous man. And speaking of people not answering questions, you never answered how old you are... I bring that up because I have the feeling you're a 14 year old with an MBox that doesn't know his @ss from a hole in the ground when it comes to audio/mixing... Or at least that's the impression you give off...

Just call Tony (if you got anymore cryin to do).... I know you're scared and all... But seriously, people can't bite you over the phone.

Old 6th September 2007
Here for the gear

@ DaKid which your are that - Play your position - Everything is being tookin care of just fine with the way i went about it and tony dont seem to need anymore Fanboys...Mrs.ButtKiss .lol

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search