The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tony switching threads wont help you hide for long!
Old 5th September 2007
Here for the gear

Tony switching threads wont help you hide for long!

You are making it seem like the people's money you have pocketed are moaning or complaining for wanting to know about their product that you havent delivered. Do you have any respect for other's outside of the rappers you mix for???? or are we just the little people in your eyes??? Please answer the questions....
Old 5th September 2007
Lives for gear

enough already. you got his phone #. why dont you just call him and settle it. i pre ordered and sure i would like to have it already but damn.. you're outaaaaaacontrol.........................we get your point.
Old 5th September 2007
Lives for gear

PLS could you pls send Tony a PM or just call him?
Act like a grown man ,I mean it's ok to be angry ,it's ok to be frustrated because you payed and waited a long time now without a release date.
BUT it seems to me like some of you are just really trying to ruin Tonys reputation.

See ,it won't help you.
What I would have done in your situation:

1. Call Tony and ask them about the DVD
2. If I wouldn't be happy with the answer I would've asked my money back.

It's easy.
If he would say "no ,you don't get your money back and no you won't get a release and nothing ,go home and wait" ,then there is still enough time to go public.

You really gotta learn how to speak with ppl and how to negotiate.
You'll throw yourself right out the music-business with an attitude like that.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search