The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 7th September 2007
JB3
Gear Addict

Is this still going on?

Holy Crap...
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
So what's everyone going to do now? It looks like the fun is over...

I know...

Go make some music!

Sorry, I've been waiting to use these smilies forever... heh
Hopefully he'll finally get his money back and Jules can close the thread...
Old 7th September 2007
JB3
Gear Addict

It's over.

Yeah!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I ate a whole bag of cheetos and read the whole tread.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Alright!! Everyone move along!! This doesn't concern you! It's all over....c'mon.....get going!.......
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

You bunch of babies....
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
So what's everyone going to do now?
Finish the DVD I pre-sold to plenty of hapless souls.

Cheers,
--
Don
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
It's over.

Yeah!
no it was entertaining damn all fun comes to an end now i gotta go still watching the colts are winning 34 10 lol for when ssl comes back.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Damn, I was just getting into it.

Back to watching Dexter and editing drums, I guess.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by idylldon View Post
Finish the DVD I pre-sold to plenty of hapless souls.

Cheers,
--
Don

touche...............and good night.............
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile255 View Post
no it was entertaining damn all fun comes to an end now i gotta go still watching the colts are winning 34 10 lol for when ssl comes back.
Nothing I can do, it's obvious the Saints are still vacationing. (It's a long season though. Losses happen.)

The should have gone for it on that 4th and one though. LOL They are getting an ole fashioned asskickking.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
I will contact paypal during their normal business hours and have my account representative walk through the steps to do the refund in the manner you have asked. Now, you are still asking for me to send a payment to a different address than the one I was paid from. But, now that I have YOUR NAME, I can verify right paypal that it is the same person's account. I will get it done tomorrow for you because she isn't there at 11:00PM.

Wonderful. Start now...
Notice that now that he's got the name- ANOTHER - excuse!! And still........................No Payment! Damn You know what anthony Don't even worry about it.
No more of your tired ass excuses i will go down to small claims tomorrow to get this situation handled and you will pay for all the fee's it cost to file and process this case this is a shame.

Paypal is still open right now so you can call and verify whatever and get this done with NOW also forgett all that normal business hours crap they are open to help you refund my money untill 1am eastern time. Excuse after excuse.......

Also-to SSL and the other's that said it... I thought that he was going to give it back after i gave him my name.....? NOT!

P.S.Hey Tony it's not wise to play with or steal another man's money!

Damn
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
Come on Tony, you know that us bitches are always working. I don't want to meet up with the business end of that pimp stick again. LOL
Now that was funny. heh
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
Notice that now that he's got the name- ANOTHER - excuse!! And still........................No Payment! Damn You know what anthony Don't even worry about it.
No more of your tired ass excuses i will go down to small claims tomorrow to get this situation handled and you will pay for all the fee's it cost to file and process this case this is a shame.

Paypal is still open right now so you can call and verify whatever and get this done with NOW also forgett all that normal business hours crap they are open to help you refund my money untill 1am eastern time. Excuse after excuse.......

Also-to SSL and the other's that said it... I thought that he was going to give it back after i gave him my name.....? NOT!

P.S.Hey Tony it's not wise to play with or steal another man's money!

Damn
I would do anything to get you to shut the **** up right now. If paypal is open then I'm calling them RIGHT NOW! Screw it, I'm just sending the money... I don't even care. I'll give you $100 right now.

Also, if you do try to take me to small claims court, it would have to be in Rhode Island... and you have to pay the fees.

I will also be filing a countersuit against you for slander, harassment, defamation and any other charges my lawyer can find after sorting through these threads, Michael...

This dude just doesn't want this to end...
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
Nothing I can do, it's obvious the Saints are still vacationing. (It's a long season though. Losses happen.)

The should have gone for it on that 4th and one though. LOL They are getting an ole fashioned asskickking.
yeah man i found that weird thought they didnt go for it and they try to gor for nothing in the last 8 seconds. 41 to 10 damn i love it colts baby.
Old 7th September 2007

Yo Thashine, I just tried to send you money to both email addresses and it says the following:

Quote:
Authorization Failed!

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
What the hell is going on?

I tried to call paypal, but they send me directly to my representative's voicemail...

I just want to give you some money so you will leave me alone.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Which mic in this picture?!

Still greater.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Yo Thashine, I just tried to send you money to both email addresses and it says the following:

What the hell is going on?

I tried to call paypal, but they send me directly to my representative's voicemail...

I just want to give you some money so you will leave me alone.
Tony again to refund the money follow these exact instructions and stop making excuses:
  • 1.Being it's been almost a year they will have to process the refund manually. You will have to send an email to: [email protected]
  • Including the Date the original transaction was made:October 18, 2006
  • The amount of the refund: $108.00
  • My company name: MasProductionProducts
  • And your transaction number from your paypal payment receipt
  • and this email address not the comcast one: [email protected]
  • In the subject bar write: Refund for payment that was made 11 months ago
  • And she said include this note:
  • Payment was made about a year ago and the account is not excepting payments at this moment so please process the refund manually.
Now please stop trying to make up any excuses and send me my money a.s.a.p please!!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
I would do anything to get you to shut the **** up right now. If paypal is open then I'm calling them RIGHT NOW! Screw it, I'm just sending the money... I don't even care. I'll give you $100 right now.

Also, if you do try to take me to small claims court, it would have to be in Rhode Island... and you have to pay the fees.

I will also be filing a countersuit against you for slander, harassment, defamation and any other charges my lawyer can find after sorting through these threads, Michael...

This dude just doesn't want this to end...
Quote:
I would do anything to get you to shut the **** up right now. If paypal is open then I'm calling them RIGHT NOW!
I will also be filing a countersuit against you for slander, harassment, defamation and any other charges my lawyer can finds after sorting through these threads, Michael...
Nope it's all already set-up to go into motion and you will be held accountable for all fee's.

SLander is based on things that are false and where do you find anything false:

A) False ADVERTISEMENT OF A DVD WITH SERVERAL RELEASE DATES THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I have the links to prove this.

B) YOU STILL CANT PROVE THAT THE DVD IS IN THE MAKING AND/OR CLOSE TO THE RELEASE DATE.

C) YOU HAVE COLLECTED MONEY ON A NON- EXISTING ITEM FAILING TO FOR-FILL YOUR PROMISE TO DELIVER.
and it goes on and on.....

And To everybody else i told you that he didn't want to pay the money.

So again here's the instructions to refund my money if you really want to:
  • 1.Being it's been almost a year they will have to process the refund manually. You will have to send an email to: [email protected]
  • Payment was made about a year ago and the account is not excepting payments at this moment so please process the refund manually.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

i was at the studio all day, and COULD NOT WAIT to get home and read this. And now that i have, it has fullfilled my every expection. Drama, Comedy, Action, this things got it all!!!! Even has that fake ending where you think its over, and then BAM!!!! the action starts all over again!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my favorite post:

'you bunch of babies'

OMG I'm still laughing at that one!!
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Nope it's all already set-up to go into motion and you will be held accountable for all fee's.

SLander is based on things that are false and where do you find anything false:

A) False ADVERTISEMENT OF A DVD WITH SERVERAL RELEASE DATES THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I have the links to prove this.

B) YOU STILL CANT PROVE THAT THE DVD IS IN THE MAKING AND/OR CLOSE TO THE RELEASE DATE.

C) YOU HAVE COLLECTED MONEY ON A NON- EXISTING ITEM FAILING TO FOR-FILL YOUR PROMISE TO DELIVER.
and it goes on and on.....

And To everybody else i told you that he didn't want to pay the money.

So again here's the instructions to refund my money if you really want to:
Do you want the refund or do you want to take me to court.

We can addres what is slander, libel, defamation and the like through our attorneys if you'd like... or I can send you your $108 through these ridiculous hoops you are making me jump through right now.

I can't believe we are even talking about this, Michael.

Also, why is thashine07 and thashine08 logged in here?
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Do you want the refund or do you want to take me to court.

We can addres what is slander, libel, defamation and the like through our attorneys if you'd like... or I can send you your $108 through these ridiculous hoops you are making me jump through right now.

I can't believe we are even talking about this, Michael.
For the sake of both of our time i would much rather you just send me the payment via paypal to: [email protected] with the paypal fee's included it would be a total of $111.59

Both accounts are on because my other account is banned from posting publicly and i had to get the PM i sent to you with that account.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Michael Stevens....?? What a name....

Are you sure it isnt Reed Rothchild or maybe it was Dirk Diggler..?

YouTube - the touch

Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
Sorry, We're not signing any artists or producers right now. Check back with me at the beginning of the first quarter.

thats cute...but, considering you didnt give the actual name along with rediculously presumptuous comment, no thanks, but yeah, not why asked the name of your co. I was just curious, but im gonna assume you might be...bs'in a lil bit, but if you're not lemme know...

to the court nonsense...thats just stupid. your gonna spend all that money and take a chance of not gettin **** and possibly being countersued...makes no sense man, let tony pay you, theres no reason he wouldnt, its not really a whole lot of money...im sure he wants to pay you and be done with you...hey do you have myspace? im sooooo anxious to see it if you do, or another website...please tell me you do....

oh yeah GO COLTS!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
Michael Stevens....?? What a name....

Are you sure it isnt Reed Rothchild or maybe it was Dirk Diggler..?

YouTube - the touch

What is so special about my name ... What was that suppose to mean ..You are clearly a stupid guy.

And Gaypex aka Nick Hogan You can't rap or make beats Quit while your behind... Man.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

YAY COLTS WIN!!!
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
What is so special about my name ... What was that suppose to mean ..You are clearly a stupid guy.

And Gaypex aka Nick Hogan You can't rap or make beats Quit while your behind... Man.
Making more friends I see....

Well, if you check your email you will see I followed the steps to have your refund processed manually and copied ALL of your email addresses....

Please leave me alone now.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaand Still .................................... No Refund !!
it is now 12am the next day
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I was in my room writing and then got this flash!! Tony and Thashine, c'mon! Come clean! This is all an elaborate marketing scheme to hype the DVD!! Right?? I knew it!! You're both geniuses!! Now close to 6000 Gearslutz who didn't know about the damn DVD, now are aware of it!! Talk about product awareness!! Gawdammed you two guys are good!! So who's the brains behind this marketing coup? Geniuses I tell you!! Sheer genius!! Would you two guys be interested in marketing my self produced album?...........
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaand Still .................................... No Refund !!
it is now 12am the next day
What are you talking about. Look at your emails.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search