The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
Yeah we see you are a internet freak but check it out Read !!! He has the name he needs to process the refund.!!..Now shu Tony FanBoy ! nobody likes you.....
I'll go out on a limb and ask "Did you order a DVD?"heh

Man give your name to the dude and get your money. All of this was cool before he was trying to find a way to pay you back. Now get your money
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
Tony for President..

Damn Another BUSH!! LOL!
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrox247 View Post
I wonder if they could postpone the NFL game so we won't miss any of this train wreck
HELL NO

After I sat through that pre game train wreck of performances.

They'd better play some ball.

GO SAINTS (LOL They'll need it tonight).
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
I'll go out on a limb and ask "Did you order a DVD?"heh
I thought i did...but got nothing but a bunch of head aches instead...it'd had been better to know it was an hidden loan with no interest .

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
Man give your name to the dude and get your money. All of this was cool before he was trying to find a way to pay you back. Now get your money
That's not going to get my refund back ,but what will get it back is the information from paypal that i posted for you all on here too see, Now lets see how long Tony is going drag this out hope not long as the DVD
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
Nobody likes me...oh my god! I'm so lonely!

Tony...Tony...you still like me, don't you! LOL

You know a pimp dont lah dem slutz.....Now finish Butt Kissing slut! lol
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Well, I guess I'm going to have to if want Tony to like me again....

But what does "lah dem slutz" mean? Is that some kind of cyber-hood speak? You must be one "bad ass mofo" to type like that.

OK, seriously...I'm done! LOL
I like you...
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Well, I guess I'm going to have to if want Tony to like me again....

But what does "lah dem slutz" mean? Is that some kind of cyber-hood speak? You must be one "bad ass mofo" to type like that.

LOL.... Oh You don't know??? it means ( Love them Slutz )lol! and take your status off invisible or better yet be invisible ...poof!!!

P.S. And by the way you keep it up and Tony's gonna give you a free Invisible "HipHop DVD" .....LMAO!!

And Still................................................. No refund i will expect interest pretty soon Tony!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I wonder what would happen if Jules ran an IP address check on both Thashine08
and Rumpel's Profiles... Could they be the same... ?

The truth is out there....
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Ahhh...I can sleep well tonight. Now where's my hulk/homer doll...LOL
Tony dont you dare use my refund money for ya'lls hotel room either!!

Where the refund Tony did you really spend all of our money up???
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
I wonder what would happen if Jules ran an IP address check on both Thashine08
and Rumpel's Profiles... Could they be the same... ?

The truth is out there....
For your information me and juels already spoke and he know's that i am legit and i would assume rumple is too, Now skip along Butt Kiss...

Tony what's going on did you contact paypal!!???
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
or be forced to unless he doesn't refund my money..
Then he will know my Name , My Description and everything because he will see me when i come to get it. You feel me?
Wait a minute....

You stop all this nonsense right now and you read this very carefully...

I don't play around. I don't know who you think you are, but we aren't playing any games anymore... where I'm from, if you wanna "see" somebody, that means you trying to "get" somebody... Feel me? I don't play around with that ****... and we are not going there over a stupid $108 that I've been trying to give you ALL DAY.

I've already stated what I am going to do and when I am going to do it. If you want to continue to hide behind your fake screen names and bogus emails, then you can continue to do so...

There will be a paypal payment to the original purchaser and his original email tonight.... or you can just tell us your name for verification on the other account (which I am fairly sure is BOGUS at this point)...

All you had to do was give us YOUR NAME.....

Give us your name....

Give us your name....
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Tony what's going on did you contact paypal!!???
Tony's out buying Rumpel's Pink album to make it "two million plus" plus one.

My amps go to 11.

Cheers,
--
Don
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

2 Words... TV Show...

Judge Judy...

Hey Thashine, give us your name and I will throw in an extra 100.00 ..
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
Wait a minute....

You stop all this nonsense right now and you read this very carefully...

I don't play around. I don't know who you think you are, but we aren't playing any games anymore... where I'm from, if you wanna "see" somebody, that means you trying to "get" somebody... Feel me? I don't play around with that ****... and we are not going there over a stupid $108 that I've been trying to give you ALL DAY.

I've already stated what I am going to do and when I am going to do it. If you want to continue to hide behind your fake screen names and bogus emails, then you can continue to do so...

There will be a paypal payment to the original purchaser and his original email tonight.... or you can just tell us your name for verification on the other account (which I am fairly sure is BOGUS at this point)...

All you had to do was give us YOUR NAME.....

Give us your name....

Give us your name....
Dummy scam artist!!! it's Under:Mas Production Products
Stop trying to make lame ass excuses!!!

Now there are 2 ways you can refund back my money!

a)You have to contact paypal with the info i provided you through PM AND ON THIS BOARD because its been ALMOST A YEAR and that is the ONLY way you can REFUND the money to me!!

b) Send a money order to the physical paypal payment address. (that is the address you would have sent the dvd to, RIGHT?)

No more excuses TONY its not hard to do a refund, you took a YEAR now you have to take extra steps to process the refund!

Now just to get rid of the last and only excuse that your hidding behind.
My full name is - Micheal Stevens although it has nothing to do with verifing anything as the paypal Rep said.
Refund Please!!!

And still............................................. No Refund!!
Time's Ticking Tony!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Just an innocent bystander here, but a google search revealed this:

Micheal Stevens - [email protected] - Nigerian Scammer

Old 7th September 2007
Art
Gear Addict

Quote:
Dummy scam artist!!! it's Under:Mas Production Products
Stop trying to make lame ass excuses!!!

a)You have to contact paypal with the info i provided you through PM AND ON THIS BOARD because its been ALMOST A YEAR and that is the ONLY way you can REFUND the money to me!!

b) Send a money order to the physical paypal payment address. (that is the address you would have sent the dvd to, RIGHT?)

No more excuses TONY its not hard to do a refund, you took a YEAR now you have to take extra steps to process the refund!

Now just to get rid of the last and only excuse that your hidding behind.
My full name is - Micheal Stevens although it has nothing to do with verifing anything as the paypal Rep said.
Refund Please!!!

And still............................................. No Refund!!
Time's Ticking Tony!
We have witnessed a miracle! All joking aside, I pray that this whole thing will be put to rest. I will however miss this thread.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
You couldn't write this ****! hilarious! I'm going to wet my pants!
Baltimore, Maryland to boot!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Jeezuz effing fukking kah-reist!! I can't believe you guys are still on this? I feel like I'm visiting some dysfunctional day care centre. Adult or children's--make your choice. Thasmine! Just let Tony pay you!!! Tony!! Just pay him and anyone else that might be pissed about not getting what they paid for!! What part of this don't you guys understand?? For fukk sakes are both of you trying to break the Guinness World Record for most embarrassing petty psychodrama performed by two thick skulled shallow actors totally devoid of cool, self-dignity and poise?? Well!! You both can stop now!! YOU WIN HANDS DOWN!! Get a fukking life!!!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
Jeezuz effing fukking kah-reist!! I can't believe you guys are still on this? I feel like I'm visiting some dysfunctional day care centre. Adult or children's--make your choice. Thasmine! Just let Tony pay you!!! Tony!! Just pay him and anyone else that might be pissed about not getting what they paid for!! What part of this don't you guys understand?? For fukk sakes are both of you trying to break the Guinness World Record for most embarrassing petty psychodrama performed by two thick skulled shallow actors totally devoid of cool, self-dignity and poise?? Well!! You both can stop now!! YOU WIN HANDS DOWN!! Get a fukking life!!!
Dood, you're far too rational for this thread.

Cheers,
--
Don
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

It is clear now why the DVD isn't finished if it's even being done at all.... So many excuses !!! You are full of them man..
Man If you dont have your word you dont have nothing.... Now i too can rightfully say that who ever deals with you deserves what they get!! A package full of EXCUSES!!!

But anyway just give me my Money man i dont want to have anything to do with you or your business ever,ever again and if it wasn't for the dudes here along with the site admin i would have allowed this situation and your LOW way of thinking to make the whole site look bad , but there are some real dude's in here that kept it real through out you know who you are..... and To the Tony FanBoys watch your leader closely!.....
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudnoc View Post
Hello all.... I have nothing to say on the matter... I only wanted to post to this thread to be a part of history....

Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Dude! F- it. It is only $100. It is only money, you will make more. Unless you are a really really really broke guy it won't kill you. I mean you have been without that $100 for how long now? It's not like you paid $100 for a Logic 8 disk.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath|Audio View Post
Dude! F- it. It is only $100. It is only money, you will make more. Unless you are a really really really broke guy it won't kill you. I mean you have been without that $100 for how long now? It's not like you paid $100 for a Logic 8 disk.
Well then you send it to me then and let tony owe you back for it...
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Funny Sh$t!
ART, is that Vick's dog ?
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
It is clear now why the DVD isn't finished if it's even being done at all.... So many excuses !!! You are full of them man..
Man If you dont have your word you dont have nothing.... Now i too can rightfully say that who ever deals with you deserves what they get!! A package full of EXCUSES!!!

But anyway just give me my Money man i dont want to have anything to do with you or your business ever,ever again and if it wasn't for the dudes here along with the site admin i would have allowed this situation and your LOW way of thinking to make the whole site look bad , but there are some real dude's in here that kept it real through out you know who you are..... and To the Tony FanBoys watch your leader closely!.....
May I suggest you spend your refund on this?

Being a bad-ass-hop-hipping-cyber-terrorist is no excuse for poor grammar.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I can't get over how big this thread has become...Jules is this a record??
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatonic View Post
May I suggest you spend your refund on this?

Being a bad-ass-hop-hipping-cyber-terrorist is no excuse for poor grammar.
What???
Get off of tony's nut sack and get back on your blog where you can cry about all your many failures: The Octatonic Diary Your obviously in diar need of attention.
try to tell someone to their faces about learning some damn grammer and you only look like a Dumb dork that's happy about learning something in your life so now you wanna go out and teach the world. Right now who's focusing on grammer other than a wanna be ....Oh.. U.. R Get off tony's - bag pipe clown!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
What???
Get off of tony's nut sack and get back on your blog where you can cry about all your many failures: The Octatonic Diary
try to tell someone to their faces about learning some damn grammer and you only look like a Dumb dork that's happy about learning something in your life so now you wanna go out and teach the world. Right now who's focusing on grammer other than a wanna be ....Oh.. U.. R Get off tony's - bag pipe clown!
What are you on about?

You're doing very well, btw- we're all enjoying this immensely.
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:

I will contact paypal during their normal business hours and have my account representative walk through the steps to do the refund in the manner you have asked. Now, you are still asking for me to send a payment to a different address than the one I was paid from. But, now that I have YOUR NAME, I can verify with paypal that it is the same person's account. I will get it done tomorrow for you because she isn't there at 11:00PM.

Quote:
i dont want to have anything to do with you or your business ever,ever again
Wonderful. Start now...
Old 7th September 2007

So what's everyone going to do now? It looks like this trainwreck is over...

I know...

Go make some music!

Sorry, I've been waiting to use these smilies forever... heh
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search