The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lewis View Post
I just gotta say I dont know Tony, never done business with him. Any professional who would take time out to moderate a forum like this gets my personal thanks. I bet just about any one of you would take over moderating for about a week and that would be the end of it. And most of the guys bashing Tony i seriously doubt are supporting themselves in the music industry.

Nobody is anywhere close to perfect or right all the time, but personally, thank you Tony for giving of your time, talent and knowledge to this forum. If nobody moderated it, or if it had an absentee moderator, it would descend into a hip hop bitch fest on every thread, not just this one.

-Ken Lewis
Thanks Ken, it means a lot to me to hear these words... especially today.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
Well youg assholish one, I don't think Tony was saying that your words could be considered defamation He refered to your post with quotes because it was a response to what you said, though you weren't the subject of his sentence on defamation.

Perhaps in your future search for infinite wisdom, you won't see things in such a personal fashion when they clearly don't refer to you.

But do know that if you had eyes in your asshole you could see **** before it happens.

I thimk I'll leave it up to Belmont to clarify his own thought processes.
Perhaps your big mouth is compensating for the size of something else.
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
Hi Mr Anonymous,

So, I spoke to paypal, and since we are airing everything out in the open....

They advised me not to send a payment to [email protected] because the address I got the payment from is not connected to the same account. None of the information that I have matches up with the information that they have, but of course they can only tell me "No".

Now, if i had YOUR NAME, I could ask them if they belonged to the SAME PERSON. But, since you had to be difficult I couldn't provide that information to them.

The fact that you have given me multiple addresses to return the payment to has put me off and made me wonder what is going on with this.... Your whole style of run and gun internet blasting has made me cautious of you, and now I'm seeing why.

If I don't hear from you with your name by the end of the day, I will return the payment to the original email address that I received the payment from. I am told it is still an active account...

Also, stop telling people you contacted me privately... YOU HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY VIA PM OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE FOOTAGE, REFUNDS, ETC. I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT OF MINE. The only private communication we have had is when I asked you for your email address.
If you don't know his name, how do you know he's not a client of yours heh

LOL Something smells fishy.

Thashine, Get your shine on. TELL THE DUDE YOUR NAME so you can get your dough, and I'll buy a copy of the DVD when it's released and sell it to you for a Cnote and 5th of Vodka.

Come on man, ya'll keep it going.

It's not football season for a few hours yet.

(BUT when the Saints come on, I'm outta here.)
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lewis View Post
I just gotta say I dont know Tony, never done business with him. Any professional who would take time out to moderate a forum like this gets my personal thanks. I bet just about any one of you would take over moderating for about a week and that would be the end of it. And most of the guys bashing Tony i seriously doubt are supporting themselves in the music industry.

Nobody is anywhere close to perfect or right all the time, but personally, thank you Tony for giving of your time, talent and knowledge to this forum. If nobody moderated it, or if it had an absentee moderator, it would descend into a hip hop bitch fest on every thread, not just this one.

-Ken Lewis
Ken All of this is good and fine and im sure tony will appreciate your thanks , However a professional handles his business professionally that's why he's called a "Professional". And i can't see how he handled the preorder of the DVD situation professionally.
Also Moderating is voluntary from what i understand - and it's not like he own's the site and there are other moderators/people that i am sure could/would fill his position.
I mean i am sure you wouldnt have done anything like this and then on top of being factually proven wrong- not admit up to it and then to top it all off - I still don't have my money back yet and havent heard a word from him-(Tony)..... How is this a HipHop Bitch fest in your eye's?? I dont know.....
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
I thimk I'll leave it up to Belmont to clarify his own thought processes..
Actually No SSL was right on the money... I don't know how you could have got it confused.
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Hey Ken since I see your still here, I was gonna start a thread, but perhaps you can answer before I do.

If I worked on a platinum record and never got my copy of the plaque who should I contact? (I have NO contacts at the label and I dealt strictly with the artist. (And he's temporarily tied up (well incarcerated, but same result))).
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
I mean i am sure you wouldnt have done anything like this and then on top of being factually proven wrong- not admit up to it and then to top it all off - I still don't have my money back yet and havent heard a word from him-(Tony)..... How is this a HipHop Bitch fest in your eye's?? I dont know.....
How was I ever "factually proven wrong"... I've been transparent almost to a fault. The only thing people can say is it took way too long, which I completely agree with. But, everything else you have said is bull****.

And you haven't heard back from me.... are you reading the same thread.

Are you delusional or what....
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Hi Mr Anonymous,

So, I spoke to paypal, and since we are airing everything out in the open....

They advised me not to send a payment to [email protected] because the address I got the payment from is not connected to the same account. None of the information that I have matches up with the information that they have, but of course they can only tell me "No".

Now, if i had YOUR NAME, I could ask them if they belonged to the SAME PERSON. But, since you had to be difficult I couldn't provide that information to them.

The fact that you have given me multiple addresses to return the payment to has put me off and made me wonder what is going on with this.... Your whole style of run and gun internet blasting has made me cautious of you, and now I'm seeing why.

If I don't hear from you with your name by the end of the day, I will return the payment to the original email address that I received the payment from. I am told it is still an active account...

Also, stop telling people you contacted me privately... YOU HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY VIA PM OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE FOOTAGE, REFUNDS, ETC. I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT OF MINE. The only private communication we have had is when I asked you for your email address.

Okay i will give you another one to make an excuse for- Send me a certified money order to the payment address and get a delivery confirmation number so you can post it back here - And Finally stop Making excuses...OR I can just come and pick it up?? Let me know a.s.a.p I would like to have my money back please! .. Thankyou!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Okay i will give you another one to make an excuse for- Send me a certified money order to the payment address and get a delivery confirmation number so you can post it back here - And Finally stop Making excuses...OR I can just come and pick it up?? Let me know a.s.a.p I would like to have my money back please! .. Thankyou!
Didn't Tony offer you a refund a few posts ago?
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
I thimk I'll leave it up to Belmont to clarify his own thought processes.
Perhaps your big mouth is compensating for the size of something else.
No need to compensate over here.

(But close you're mouth, Don't get excited. I'm not gonna show u.)heh

PS.
I'm sure you can do better than that.

Come on, I got till the saints come on.

Ohhhhhhhh when the saints go marchin in

Oh when the saints go marchin in

Iiiii Won't be

Readin this Bull****
When the saints go marchin in.

(LOL NUK I wish I had my trumpet with me)
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

hahahaha damn this thread is getting multiple hits a min...awesome
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
No, if I don't receive the proper information, I will be refunding the payment to the original address.

If I have your name, I can ask paypal if the two separate accounts are held by the same person.

This could be a big ****ing scam for all I know.... The fact you won't provide your name is the first sign.

Put up or shut up.

The payment will be refunded between 12-1:00AM tonight.

End of story.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear
Quote:
Just curious, are you from Nigeria and possibly has Tony inherited a large sum of money?

Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
No, if I don't receive the proper information, I will be refunding the payment to the original address.

This could be a big ****ing scam for all I know.

End of story.
You can't blame Tony for this. I would take the same precaution.
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Hey Jules

WHERE is MY free banner?

Hell send a brother a Tshirt and mug or something.heh

You mean I deleted posts and refereed this **** for free and you beat me outta my banner

OK after I fight the Winner of thashine and Tony for the DVD title. It's on Jules.

It's me and u in the squared circle.
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Actually No SSL was right on the money... I don't know how you could have got it confused.
Poor fella he can't read.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Looks like I'll have to make some more tea....
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Hey Ken since I see your still here, I was gonna start a thread, but perhaps you can answer before I do.

If I worked on a platinum record and never got my copy of the plaque who should I contact? (I have NO contacts at the label and I dealt strictly with the artist. (And he's temporarily tied up (well incarcerated, but same result))).
At least my Platinum plaques are on my wall where they belong, while you have to beg and whine for yours on an internet forum.

Ha! Ha!
Pathetic idiot!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

theshine must have some learning disability or something, its like he reads things differently than most, selective reading? I mean this **** is hilarious(sorry tony but if it was someone else you'd be laughing your ass off about these threads) I mean damn, i mean im laughin out loud at this ****...

you know what really gets me is my gut feeling is tony is gonna pay this guy back, so when theshine gets his money, think about how much of an ass he looked like? if he just took the advice a lot of people gave him to begin with, he might have some integrity and pride left, but he just looks like an immature moron now and forever...
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
At least my Platinum plaques are on my wall where they belong
Sure they are... those are the one's that you cut out the back of the cereal box, right?

Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Bottom line send it to my address on the receipt - If i purchased something from an online store using my business credit card and was to get a refund they dont ask me my personal name when it's not even a factor in giving me my money back.

Bottom line - Just send it to me in a certified money order to the address on my receipt i am only in CT so i should take 1-day to get to me then i could post back letting everyone know what happened because right now your are making nothing but a bunch of excuses not to give me my refund. Dag you are holding on for dear life Tony!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
At least my Platinum plaques are on my wall where they belong, while you have to beg and whine for yours on an internet forum.

Ha! Ha!
Pathetic idiot!
Damn you got platinum on the wall.that's crazy
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
I think you guys should hold out until AES 2007.. Lets set up a ring in the middle of the convention and you can duke it out..

My moneys on Tony...

Who is in on the bets?

Or better yet, place the DVD on a Rope above the ring and have a Ladder match..

Maybe that should be on the dvd...I'd buy that for $100!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
theshine must have some learning disability or something, its like he reads things differently than most, selective reading? I mean this **** is hilarious(sorry tony but if it was someone else you'd be laughing your ass off about these threads) I mean damn, i mean im laughin out loud at this ****...

you know what really gets me is my gut feeling is tony is gonna pay this guy back, so when theshine gets his money, think about how much of an ass he looked like? if he just took the advice a lot of people gave him to begin with, he might have some integrity and pride left, but he just looks like an immature moron now and forever...
A Nick Hogan fake scott storch wanna Be go learn to rap and make some atleast good beats because your myspace page is trash!
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:

Ha! Ha!
Pathetic idiot!
Yeah they do sell those on ebay now.

That damn internet (you kids can get anything now.)

I actually like mine with MY name on em.

(But I'll quit this process. It's only fun when there's a worthy competitor. You'd never win. I was raised in studios where you either rib or get ribbed. It's no fun with you.)

But I see you still got your mouth open.

Here

Take one of thesefuuck

Stop it before the librarian puts you out.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:

Ha! Ha!
Pathetic idiot!
I think it's safe to call it a knockout.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Bottom line send it to my address on the receipt - If i purchased something from an online store using my business credit card and was to get a refund they dont ask me my personal name when it's not even a factor in giving me my money back.

Bottom line - Just send it to me in a certified money order to the address on my receipt i am only in CT so i should take 1-day to get to me then i could post back letting everyone know what happened because right now your are making nothing but a bunch of excuses not to give me my refund. Dag you are holding on for dear life Tony!

I think your dilusional, do you really truly believe sending you $100 is gonna break tony? I mean I probably dont have a big income compared to some here but $100 refund to shut you up would be on its way in heartbeat if I can VERIFY your the rightful person to receive the money...
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
A Nick Hogan fake scott storch wanna Be go learn to rap and make some atleast good beats because your myspace page is trash!

ooooo good one, I mean if you saw the page I couldnt imagine you would say anything good about it, your predictable and pathetic.
Old 7th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
I think it's safe to call it a knockout.
Dude you're quoting yourself?

You're like that security guard who says he works in "LAW ENFORCEMENT"

(in the produce isle.)

STOP IT.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Yeah they do sell those on ebay now.

That damn internet (you kids can get anything now.)

I actually like mine with MY name on em.

(But I'll quit this process. It's only fun when there's a worthy competitor. You'd never win. I was raised in studios where you either rib or get ribbed. It's no fun with you.)

But I see you still got your mouth open.

Here

Take one of thesefuuck

Stop it before the librarian puts you out.
You haven't even got one! You're begging for it on the internet. I
got my first platinum Plaque with "Pink's" first album 7 years ago, and I've been in this business for 24 years.
What have you done?
Go and sit down, the football will be on soon.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search