The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 6th September 2007
CKK
Lives for gear

Joe - you are not helping!!!
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
Maybe i should've just said step aside for now as for me and tony are seemingly reaching a point now where this could be solved and a few member's including the sites Admin: Jules said he would like to know the outcome- No disrespect to anyone.
That's cool to keep Jules informed. Just PM him and drop this useless bickering so this thread can die...no offense to RadioBox and his tea and popcorn!
Old 6th September 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_sibs View Post
That's cool to keep Jules informed. Just PM him
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
Dude, I'm not your bitch.
I know - Your tony's.....
Old 6th September 2007
CKK
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
but it's so fun!

ok..I'm done...
lol heh
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I think you guys should hold out until AES 2007.. Lets set up a ring in the middle of the convention and you can duke it out..

My moneys on Tony...

Who is in on the bets?

Or better yet, place the DVD on a Rope above the ring and have a Ladder match..

Old 6th September 2007
Gear Addict

Has anybody checked the ratings(Views ) on this thread. They're through the roof!!
No1 with a bullet.
The suspense is killing me!
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
It's basically at the point now where it's only more fuel if you keep voicing your opinions and um sure the adults in here will understand that..All we are waiting on still is to see is what happens with my Refund from Tony. So again i will ask you all to take this into consideration before or when posting. Thankyou!
Which is why you should have handled this through PMs and not publicly. No one would be bothering to post if you would stop the "And still No refund..." posts every hour. Like I said before, keep Jules informed on your progress through PMs and stop adding more "fuel" to this ridiculous inferno of a thread.

OK...I'm done too.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
Has anybody checked the ratings(Views ) on this thread. They're through the roof!!
No1 with a bullet.
The suspense is killing me!
3000+ views in less than 48 hours is quite astonishing. There is no such thing as bad press, now I know there is a Tony Belmont DVD out there.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
I think you guys should hold out until AES 2007.. Lets set up a ring in the middle of the convention and you can duke it out..

My moneys on Tony...

Who is in on the bets?

Or better yet, place the DVD on a Rope above the ring and have a Ladder match..

lmao that would be nce ive been reading all of threads that been happening on this subject it gets funnier and funnier i was just bored and came to this thread hilarious. They should wait till AES.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Waves did what now???
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

"No1 with a bullet."

Wow, got me thinking... Maybe Thasine08 can send out a love request on America's Top 20 with Casey Kasem to Tony Belmont..

Now here's a long distance dedication... Where's my F#$% DVD you Bleep Bleep..

thumbsupthumbsup
Attached Images
get RID of this guy as moderator-casey.jpg 
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

This thread is gonna make the gearslutz history book.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

This thread got too polite again. More profanity please.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I'm trained in Thai Boxing, Boxing, Wrestling and jujitsu. So if either Dashine or Mr. Belmont are looking for a trainer please hit me up!

ps can someone tell me how to record hiphop vocals? Should I compress pre eq or post eq? and should I buy a sony c800 for my bedroom studio? Will that give me the result like Dr.Dre?
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

And still.................. No Refund !! Oh **** i might have exposed tone by mistake , But i had no clue that he would not be able to quickly refund my money a.s.a.p as his posts were stating.. But we'll see still waitng ....Tic Toc..
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Maybe tony is taking the xtra time to shoot the dvd on bluray 1080p with 24bit audio??
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I'm done with my tea. Thanks.

Now I think I'll watch "Only the Strong"

I love Capoeira.

Maybe I'll put on my ninja suit and harrass people who walk their dogs without a leash at the park instead.

There's turtles at the park, and a lot of toads. Sometimes I'll see a snake.

I always see fat people walking dogs without leashes though. They don't pick up after them, either. Then they get mad when I kick their dog off my son, because their dog apparantly has the right to hump two year olds at the park.

I love capoeira.
Old 6th September 2007
pan
Lives for gear

Next time post a poll!
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
Just responding to Belmont's quote of my own personal remarks.

Oh supposedly wise one.
Well youg assholish one, I don't think Tony was saying that your words could be considered defamation He refered to your post with quotes because it was a response to what you said, though you weren't the subject of his sentence on defamation.

Perhaps in your future search for infinite wisdom, you won't see things in such a personal fashion when they clearly don't refer to you.

But do know that if you had eyes in your asshole you could see **** before it happens.

Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodgrant View Post
agreed, i think everybody venting their anger and frustration in this forum is futile and not good for this place and really just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and i'm sure for many others too!
it definitely should not be allowed as it just gets more people fuelled up about it who weren't even involved in the first place. it's a private issue between Tony and the poeple who bought the DVD.

enough is enough...it's real sad to see people throwing insults at each other. don't let this forum lose it's true meaning, it's about GEAR and the love for MUSIC. lets keep it that way guys.

we're here to help each other on our journey to create better quality music and records

there's enough war and terrorising in the world
Perhaps you should gargle.
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by emgbiotch View Post
what kind of idiot prepays for a DVD that doesnt even have a release date yet and then complains about it?..

you deserve to get ripped off...
You just dissed a bunch of people here.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
You just dissed a bunch of people here.
Hey i'm gonna be making a video soon, don't know when it's gonna be released but you want to buy it ssl?
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I just gotta say I dont know Tony, never done business with him. Any professional who would take time out to moderate a forum like this gets my personal thanks. I bet just about any one of you would take over moderating for about a week and that would be the end of it. And most of the guys bashing Tony i seriously doubt are supporting themselves in the music industry.

Nobody is anywhere close to perfect or right all the time, but personally, thank you Tony for giving of your time, talent and knowledge to this forum. If nobody moderated it, or if it had an absentee moderator, it would descend into a hip hop bitch fest on every thread, not just this one.

-Ken Lewis
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Addict

Hello all.... I have nothing to say on the matter... I only wanted to post to this thread to be a part of history....
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHENDONLY View Post
Hey i'm gonna be making a video soon, don't know when it's gonna be released but you want to buy it ssl?
No LOL I didn't order the one Tony made either.

I have a few questions/concerns I'd like to bring up.heh

First off, I'd like to fight the winner of Tony and Thashine if the purse is right.
(I'm big enough, I'm not gonna bitch up like that other fella. (Just kidding war. )

I'd like it to be filmed, and I'd like to sell the DVDs here. (But I don't want Tony producing it, that could take forever).

Of course the House would get a cut (So we cool right Jules?)

What I don't get is if I had been through all of this and I was as heated as thashine is, I'd do EVERYTHING in my power to make it as easy as possible for the person to give me my refund. Why give ANY information that's different?
Give the dude exactly what you purchased the DVD with, get your refund and be done with it.

NOW another thing.

I wanna know. Was that Logic video posted the actual video that Tony sent out to the pre order guys? Cause I have some protools videos and I can loop samples pretty good if anyone needs one. I'll gladly give my paypal info, and I've had the same email and account forever.

(Did I mention I have HD? You know incase anyone needs ADC in the video?)

I HAVE to go to AES so I can meet you guys now. THIS IS FUNNY ****. We need drinks to go with this.
(Jules where's that link for the passes again?)

Anyone up for organizing the GS pool tournament? (War you can play too, we'll let the lil short dudes play).
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Start having gearslutz death matches..lol
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
And still.................. No Refund !! Oh **** i might have exposed tone by mistake , But i had no clue that he would not be able to quickly refund my money a.s.a.p as his posts were stating.. But we'll see still waitng ....Tic Toc..
Hi Mr Anonymous,

So, I spoke to paypal, and since we are airing everything out in the open....

They advised me not to send a payment to [email protected] because the address I got the payment from is not connected to the same account. None of the information that I have matches up with the information that they have, but of course they can only tell me "No".

Now, if i had YOUR NAME, I could ask them if they belonged to the SAME PERSON. But, since you had to be difficult I couldn't provide that information to them.

The fact that you have given me multiple addresses to return the payment to has put me off and made me wonder what is going on with this.... Your whole style of run and gun internet blasting has made me cautious of you, and now I'm seeing why.

If I don't hear from you with your name by the end of the day, I will return the payment to the original email address that I received the payment from. I am told it is still an active account...

Also, stop telling people you contacted me privately... YOU HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY VIA PM OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE FOOTAGE, REFUNDS, ETC. I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT OF MINE. The only private communication we have had is when I asked you for your email address.
Old 6th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lewis View Post
I just gotta say I dont know Tony, never done business with him. Any professional who would take time out to moderate a forum like this gets my personal thanks. I bet just about any one of you would take over moderating for about a week and that would be the end of it. And most of the guys bashing Tony i seriously doubt are supporting themselves in the music industry.

Nobody is anywhere close to perfect or right all the time, but personally, thank you Tony for giving of your time, talent and knowledge to this forum. If nobody moderated it, or if it had an absentee moderator, it would descend into a hip hop bitch fest on every thread, not just this one.

-Ken Lewis
I resent that. I lasted longer than a week.heh

(But then Jules and I came to a mutual agreement that I'm not exactly moderate.)

Never will be either.

If ONLY I had learned hip hop mixing from a DVD instead of years of studying engineers and their sessions/notes and practicing.

I coulda been a contender.

We need to all send jules a few dollars and start a pool on when the DVD will be released.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
If I don't hear from you with your name by the end of the day, I will return the payment to the original email address that I received the payment from.

That IMHO is completely reasonable.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search