The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 6th September 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
Let's not forget SSL,

What we are failing to realize is that it wasnt the refund that i initially wanted, it was the product i wanted or atleast answers about the product i paid for and invested in almost a year ago.... They are questions that he still havent answered and he still havent answered are we missing this??

It would be just like any other situation if you purchased a defective or the wrong product from a GC or where ever you don't go right in yelling for a refund unless maybe you already had plans to do so, But as an innocent customer you would just like a replacement or something to be worked out in order to make "YOU" the customer Happy or atleast comfortable with doing business with them in the future! Right?..

Then by me asking questions i get banned for insults all of a sudden and all threads not even closed but completely DELETED! they were containing all of the information that would allow one to understand why this happened or even got to where it's at and also included a few of Tony's responses and excuses which still never answered the questions about the DVD's Manufacturing company and the official release date and most of all A REAL Snippet of some exclusive footage on this so called DVD that he has been promising to us preorderer's for months.

Oh and for the record i still have not received my refund after me and tony PM'ed each other and i gave him my paypal transaction ID# and information for which. ..... Will update when refund is completed!
Well in the case of forum friction, its very often my hand on the delete button as most of the the time the moderators are only able to 'soft delete' threads. So perhaps my bad and apologies for that.

What we don't go for on this site are "labored" points made over and over (especially ones with with insults or a lot of anger). In the case of financial transactions between individuals its not usually permitted for these disputes to get played out in open forums, as its for the individuals concerned to sort out between them in private.

By all means update us when you get the refund, I think everyone is behind you on that one.

As for a detailed reason for the DVD delay, I guess that could take forever to cover all the details for a project like that and i have no idea but I trust that Tony will want to make a statement about it soon.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
So Soultrane, when did you start getting into Hip Hop?

It's obviously become quite a passion for you, seeing how concerned you are about the Hip Hop forum and its moderator.
er, uh... probably on the first hiphop session i played keyboards on, in 1989....

but it doesn't matter that it's about hiphop... it's about gear dealers.... its not like only hiphop producers use the urs bundle or want to look over jimmy douglass' shoulder...
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
So Soultrane, when did you start getting into Hip Hop?

It's obviously become quite a passion for you, seeing how concerned you are about the Hip Hop forum and its moderator.
Hah ?????? I thought he was just telling it like he saw it on both sides for what it's worth - but all you see it as is a hiphop moderater situation ????? I think not but Oh well......
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Is the dvd still for sale still? I can wait a year or two for it. Than when it comes out i want it it fedex overnite to me.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Well in the case of forum friction, its very often my hand on the delete button as most of the the time the moderators are only able to 'soft delete' threads. So perhaps my bad and apologies for that.

What we don't go for on this site are "labored" points made over and over (especially ones with with insults or a lot of anger). In the case of financial transactions between individuals its not usually permitted for these disputes to get played out in open forums, as its for the individuals concerned to sort out between them in private.

By all means update us when you get the refund, I think everyone is behind you on that one.

As for a detailed reason for the DVD delay, I guess that could take forever to cover all the details for a project like that and i have no idea but I trust that Tony will want to make a statement about it soon.
This became a refund situation when tony couldnt answer my questions as a concerned customer which i was shocked and could not beleive- so it wasn't about the transaction until then and at that point i requested a refund only if he didnt show and prove -Enough is enough of stringing us along it's been 1 year 1/2 since he's had our money and it's not like we are gaining any interest for him doing so. It's like he basically loaned money from us without us knowing or giving him the right.

So can i have my original account re-activated seeing as you werent aware of what had happened in full detail at the time? Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Quote:
So can i have my original account re-activated seeing as you werent aware of what had happened in full detail at the time? Thankyou!
In the spirit of ongoing harmony, sure..

Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear
Quote:
This became a refund situation when tony couldnt answer my questions as a concerned customer which i was shocked and could not beleive- so it wasn't about the transaction until then and at that point i requested a refund only if he didnt show and prove -Enough is enough of stringing us along it's been 1 year 1/2 since he's had our money and it's not like we are gaining any interest for him doing so. It's like he basically loaned money from us without us knowing or giving him the right.

This sounds very much like the time I dropped over a hundred on a date with a girl I met and she didn't put out. I didn't appreciate the stringing along for the evening, I wanted a refund and I wanted a new CC account.

Thashine, if you meet a girl named Carla with great cans and raven black hair, stay away man. God knows how you would react to that.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

agreed, i think everybody venting their anger and frustration in this forum is futile and not good for this place and really just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and i'm sure for many others too!
it definitely should not be allowed as it just gets more people fuelled up about it who weren't even involved in the first place. it's a private issue between Tony and the poeple who bought the DVD.

enough is enough...it's real sad to see people throwing insults at each other. don't let this forum lose it's true meaning, it's about GEAR and the love for MUSIC. lets keep it that way guys.

we're here to help each other on our journey to create better quality music and records

there's enough war and terrorising in the world
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab View Post
This sounds very much like the time I dropped over a hundred on a date with a girl I met and she didn't put out. I didn't appreciate the stringing along for the evening, I wanted a refund and I wanted a new CC account.

Thashine, if you meet a girl named Carla with great cans and raven black hair, stay away man. God knows how you would react to that.
Uh...I guess that was useful
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
In the spirit of ongoing harmony, sure..

Thankyou i appreciate it very much.
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

I LIKE TURTLES....
Attached Thumbnails
get RID of this guy as moderator-i-like-turtles.jpg  
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

I am still awaiting a refund......I sent him all of my payment info lastnight and he is still PM'ing asking other questions outside of the fact which is concerning......But I will most definitley let you all know what happen's.
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
This became a refund situation when tony couldnt answer my questions as a concerned customer which i was shocked and could not beleive- so it wasn't about the transaction until then and at that point i requested a refund only if he didnt show and prove -Enough is enough of stringing us along it's been 1 year 1/2 since he's had our money and it's not like we are gaining any interest for him doing so. It's like he basically loaned money from us without us knowing or giving him the right.!
It became a refund situation when you dragging me through the mud while I was mixing a project and I didn't want to do business with you anymore.

The questions I have seen asked by you are irrelevant.

Who's manufacturing the DVD? I am, who I use for my duplication services or authoring is irrelevant.

If you weren't satisfied with the information that I have been providing via the update page for DVD owner's since the project began, and the current version of it which I put up over the summer, then you should have contacted me directly and I would have given you further information or given you a refund.

Also, I don't know why you are referring to yourself as "we", you are an "I". You have questions... Maybe you are referring to the fact that you have posted as three different people. The other people who ordered it are not typing with you. They are not here asking these same questions with you. They have either been satisfied with the info I have provided or have asked for a refund, which I have done for people who couldn't wait any longer. I understand that frustration, but when it's all said and done, having to be here on the internet for the last three days with you has not made me get this thing done any faster.

Quote:
I am still awaiting a refund......I sent him all of my payment info and he is still PM'ing asking other questions outside of the fact which is concerning......But I will most definitley let you all know what happen's.
You have provided me with two email addresses that you DIDN'T PAY ME FROM. And, I asked for YOUR NAME to verify that you are who you say you are. If that is not pertinent information, then I don't know what is.

What is your NAME?

Tell us all, and I will send you the payment right now. I need to verify that I am sending this money to the proper person.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Nut

what kind of idiot prepays for a DVD that doesnt even have a release date yet and then complains about it?..

you deserve to get ripped off...
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
It became a refund situation when you dragging me through the mud while I was mixing a project and I didn't want to do business with you anymore.

The questions I have seen asked by you are irrelevant.

Who's manufacturing the DVD? I am, who I use for my duplication services or authoring is irrelevant.

If you weren't satisfied with the information that I have been providing via the update page for DVD owner's since the project began, and the current version of it which I put up over the summer, then you should have contacted me directly and I would have given you further information or given you a refund.

Also, I don't know why you are referring to yourself as "we", you are an "I". You have questions... the other people who ordered it are not typing with you. They are not here asking these same questions with you. They have either been satisfied with the info I have provided or have asked for a refund, which I have done for people who couldn't wait any longer. I understand that frustration, but when it's all said and done, having to be here on the internet for the last three days with you has not made me get this thing done any faster.

You have provided me with two email addresses that you DIDN'T PAY ME FROM. And, I asked for YOUR NAME to verify that you are who you say you are. If that is not pertinent information, then I don't know what is.

What is your NAME?

Tell us all, and I will send you the payment right now. I need to verify that I am sending this money to the proper person.
As i stated in the PM i sent you last night stop frontin.
Here's all the information you need including the paypal transaction id# needed to give me a refund - I made the payment from my Business account and that's the name that will be on the paypal receipt - Here's the email transcript of our PM :

[quote=TonyBelmont][quote=Thashine07]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine07
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont
Please email me with the email address you paid for the DVD with...
Actually you can send it to: ---------------- as for the other email address is not in use with my paypal account anymore it has been some time since i checked into that actual account. You can't send it as a refund after 60 or 90 days i believe so make sure you add the paypal fees on top of the $108 which will be $111.58 total .Thanks! and if there are any problems get back to me right away.
I don't have any payments from either email address... Please give me the email address you used to purchase or your full name/ address.
All info is below:

Paypal Payment Transaction ID # ( 55580113F0758983L )
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine07

All info is below:

Paypal Payment Transaction ID # ( 55580113F0758983L )
MasProductionProducts
443 Naugatuck Avenue
Milford, CT 06460
United States
Why won't you let me send it to email that Mas Productions paid with? I feel much more comfortable sending a refund to the company that paid for the product... Does that make sense?
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Here is the info you need!! If you read my post above you will see why I asked not to use that email address. With paypal email addresses come and go. The TRANSACTION number is all the proof you need.

Ohhhhh, here is a screen shot of my receipt, Its also linked as an attachment. REFUND PLEASE! No more excuses to try to make yourself look better. What BUSINESS comes on the board and asks for there customers personal info...on the board but, here is what you wanted!
Old 6th September 2007

Quote:
Here is the info you need!! If you read my post above you will see why I asked not to use that email address. With paypal email addresses come and go. The TRANSACTION number is all the proof you need.

Ohhhhh, here is a screen shot of my receipt, Its also linked as an attachment. REFUND PLEASE! No more excuses to try to make yourself look better. What BUSINESS comes on the board and asks for there customers personal info...on the board but, here is what you wanted!
You still haven't provided me with YOUR name, which is the information I need. I can verify with paypal that YOU are the authorized account user for Mas Productions. In my experiences paypal accounts don't just come and go... Why are you so hesitant to provide your name so I can verify with paypal that you are the account holder?

Please email me or PM me YOUR name if you don't feel comfortable posting it. If I were returning money to the same email address, this would not be an issue. But, these are steps that need to be taken to ensure the proper person gets the payment.

I don't see why this is an issue... This could have been done yesterday, but you have prolonged this drama over the last 24 hours.

This should have taken no more than 5 minutes.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
You still haven't provided me with YOUR name, which is the information I need. I can verify with paypal that YOU are the authorized account user for Mas Productions. In my experiences paypal accounts don't just come and go... Why are you so hesitant to provide your name so I can verify with paypal that you are the account holder?

Please email me or PM me YOUR name if you don't feel comfortable posting it. If I were returning money to the same email address, this would not be an issue. But, these are steps that need to be taken to ensure the proper person gets the payment.

I don't see why this is an issue... This could have been done yesterday, but you have prolonged this drama over the last 24 hours.

This should have taken no more than 5 minutes.
To verify my account the name you will need is Mas Production Products as you could see on the receipt....Why are you acting like you dont know this?????

Whatever is on the receipt you can call paypal and use to verify all you want along with the transaction ID# Provided.

My name could be jerry springer at this point , but that has nothing to do with my paypal business name that's on the receipt ......PLEASE STOP !! This is not a good situation you making me go this far for my $100.00 back.

I sent you all this info in the PM yesterday already so you could complete the transaction and then i will update everyone including Jules as he now wants to know also when we are done!.... Your dragging this out like the DVD situation ..Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
No, I see it as airing a bunch of dirty laundry in public. Had you simply contacted Tony privately for a refund, non of this crap would have gone on.
As you could see i have contacted him in private and publicly and am still getting slack for a refund to the point were i have posted my full paypal receipt so be quiet please.!!! Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

And still no Refund payment ........... Damn tone do you not have the money or what..? This could be done after you complete my refund but it seems as though you don't want it to be done yet...Aren't you supposed to be to busy for this....It couldve been done ??
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

::::::: GETS SECOND BIGGER POPCORN ::::::::::
Old 6th September 2007
CKK
Lives for gear

This is getting stupid - Pay the man and move on!!!

and a for you to chew on.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Wait a minute...you post your personal BULL**** on a public forum and then when someone comments about it, you tell them to be quiet? Talk about ignorance!

Your rambling on and i see that your not a tony FANBOY ,But... I am awaiting my refund right now and this is over after that. I asked you nicely to please be quiet no reason for back and forth ..Peace!
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

And still No refund.....................Uh Oh! Where's the money Tony?
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Talbot View Post
BLAH!
BLAH!
BLAH!
BLAH!
BLAH!
Must be 10 ...... We forgive you..
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08
so be quiet please.!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08
I asked you nicely to please be quiet no reason for back and forth
I think handling your private business on a public forum forfeits any right you think you have in telling other posters to "be quiet".

And no, I'm not 10...I'm 34 and my name is in my signature.
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_sibs View Post
I think handling your private business on a public forum forfeits any right you think you have in telling other posters to "be quiet".

And no, I'm not 10...I'm 34 and my name is in my signature.
Maybe i should've just said step aside for now as for me and tony are seemingly reaching a point now where this could be solved and a few member's including the sites Admin: Jules said he would like to know the outcome- No disrespect to anyone.

It's basically at the point now where it's only more fuel if you keep voicing your opinions and um sure the adults in here will understand that..All we are waiting on still is to see is what happens with my Refund from Tony. So again i will ask you all to take this into consideration before or when posting. Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
18 worthless posts about the same personal BS over the course of 4 hours, and your telling me to be quiet? Alrighty, then...

Oh, and what is the next step after asking me nicely?
Huh?? read my other post for the answers. Thankyou!
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

There's just some threads that, no matter how pointless they may be, a dark and sinister force inside of you wishes it would never go away while forcing you to check in on it every five minutes.

A part of me fears that if Tony gives the guy his money back, this thread will die, and I can resume having a life.

In the meantime, my son just took a nap, and I just made tea and popcorn. So please, keep up the bitchfest at least until I finish my tea.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search