The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Seinfeld is long gone
No more Harry Potter books
No... those are 2 reasons to be cheerful actualy.. one is a **** 'comedy' which isnt the slightest bit funny.. ever...... and the other is a lame, cliche'd kids book masquerading as classic english eccentric childrens writing which comes nowhere close to true masterpieces of the genre such as the Uncle books by J.P Martin. (David Langford: Second Childhood: JP Martin - the creator of Uncle - infinity plus non-fiction) which you cant read unless you are damned lucky cos they are out of print, lol, but they are true masterpeices which put crap like harry pothead in it's place.

anyways, judging by the 'music' on belmont's myspace page, i'd say if this dvd is never released he'll be doing everyone who ordered it a bloody big favour!!

you want 'tips' to make music that sounds that bad????

great thread tho watching him squirm a bit and not being able to reach for the delete button! classic!
Old 13th September 2007
Gear Addict

Just finished a bag of Popcorn reading this thread.Thanks for the free entertainment

I dunno Tony from Bonny but I know he actively pimps Peluso,Aurora & Avedis in almost all the threads. Probably Remoteness (Steve Remote, the Remote Possibilities forum moderator) needs to bring out a DVD of how to moderate but again dealing with the Hop Hippers is a nUthEr ball game so I dunno...
Attached Thumbnails
get RID of this guy as moderator-awesome.jpg  
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search