The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatonic View Post

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!

THE END...
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

So where do I go from here????? I'm so lost. The world is such a lonely place with out the drama..... Please help.....Hey Theshine can you make fun of me??? Call me an ass kisser maybe a fanboy. Maybe if I ask Tony to pre-order a copy will that help? Please thashine I love you and all that is of you!

No seriously though, this had to be the best Thread ever! I got so amped up that I kicked my boss in her knees when she walked by me! See what gearslutz can do for you!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

GAME OVER!!!!!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Just google'd Thashine08 and this came up..

Coincedence?

Attached Images
get RID of this guy as moderator-jamiekennedy160_061506.jpg 
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Thashine, can I just say that I believe you are an idiot, plain and simple - and to think that at the beginning of this thread I sympathised with you.

Please don't tell me I'm a "Tony fanboy"...you bellend. You're attempts at defamation have only made him look better, truthfully.

Last edited by china jam; 7th September 2007 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: grammarizing
Old 7th September 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by china jam View Post
Thashine, can I just say that I believe you are an idiot, plain and simple - and to think that at the beginning of this thread I sympathised with you.

Please don't tell me I'm a "Tony fanboy"...you bellend. You're attempts at defamation have only made him look better, truthfully.

I am sorry for you and don't know why you would sympathize with me rather than just see the point of the problem. " I Dont need your sympathy" Keep that ****- I needed my money back and received it Period.. Now can we all just let this go?? No more FanBoy's Please!

Hey Juels i am sending you a PM to request that this thread be closed to avoid fueling this again. Thankyou!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by china jam View Post

I am sorry for you to think that Defamation was my mission and don't know why you would sympathize with me rather than just see the point of the problem. " I Dont need your sympathy" Keep that ****- I needed my money back ( because it was something that belonged to me ) -and received it Period.. Now can we all just let this go?? No more FanBoy's Please!

By the way - HeyMan and Octatonic Are you two Gay??? No Offense..

Hey Juels i am sending you a PM to request that this thread be closed to avoid fueling this again. Thankyou!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
How noble of you. We wouldn't want anyone adding fuel to the fire....
I said no offence...Please read obviously there is something they are doing that raised the question? so again No Offence.... now let it go!!
Old 7th September 2007
500 series nutjob

Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

This has been the highlight of my week. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or just pathetic.

Is this thashine08??? MySpace.com - Big Money of Scrilla Shop Entertainment - Compton, California - Hip Hop / Rap - www.myspace.com/bigmoneyofscrillashopentertainment

If so, you need to make a DVD, not buy one.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
I am sorry for you to think that Defamation was my mission and don't know why you would sympathize with me rather than just see the point of the problem. " I Dont need your sympathy" Keep that ****- I needed my money back ( because it was something that belonged to me ) -and received it Period.. Now can we all just let this go?? No more FanBoy's Please!

By the way - HeyMan and Octatonic Are you two Gay??? No Offense..
Er right...
Am I supposed to get all mad at you now?

It is my custom to respond to complete idiocy in Haiku.

Dislike this or not
All this pointless opinion
Means nothing to me

Your insults are weak
I can do better than you
Just fukking watch me
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

I was going to post the following in Tony's thread where he asked whether he should be a mod anymore, but it no longer existed by the time I finished my post. So I'll post it here:

I haven't had any problems with Tony as a moderator in the hip-hop forum, and the fact that he is a dealer shouldn't make any difference. However, it does bother me that Tony does not seem to treat other dealers with the same respect that he is asking for in this thread.

Here are two examples:

Germanium 500 Thread

Avedis E27 Thread

I am only referencing these threads because I do believe this is where some of the negativity towards Tony has come from.

I have not bought gear from any of the dealers involved in the previous threads, but it is a definite turn off as both a lurker and poster at Gearsultz to have to read this kind of bickering between them. Save this kind of dialogue for the PM's. Or better yet, don't sweat these kinds of seemingly petty details. Lead by example.

If there is a rule that no dealer can mention gear he or she sells, great. Let's enforce it. Otherwise, lets not "moderate" when other dealers mention gear they sell.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jp
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peacock View Post
I was going to post the following in Tony's thread where he asked whether he should be a mod anymore, but it no longer existed by the time I finished my post. So I'll post it here:

I haven't had any problems with Tony as a moderator in the hip-hop forum, and the fact that he is a dealer shouldn't make any difference. However, it does bother me that Tony does not seem to treat other dealers with the same respect that he is asking for in this thread.

Here are two examples:

Germanium 500 Thread

Avedis E27 Thread

I am only referencing these threads because I do believe this is where some of the negativity towards Tony has come from.

I have not bought gear from any of the dealers involved in the previous threads, but it is a definite turn off as both a lurker and poster at Gearsultz to have to read this kind of bickering between them. Save this kind of dialogue for the PM's. Or better yet, don't sweat these kinds of seemingly petty details. Lead by example.

If there is a rule that no dealer can mention gear he or she sells, great. Let's enforce it. Otherwise, lets not "moderate" when other dealers mention gear they sell.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jp
I have since apologized for those incidents. I was angry and wrong, and those were not in any forum I moderate. I shouldn't have gone public with my comments.

We as dealers have since moved on from this kind of thing... and while you have brought it back up, it was addressed quite some time ago. There is no bickering allowed between dealers including myself and it results in account suspension. One dealer has already been temporarily suspended for this type of thing and since re-instated.

As a side note, I'm amazed that you have those threads so handy after over a year and 3 months respectively...

This is my last post in this thread.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Er right...
Am I supposed to get all mad at you now?

It is my custom to respond to complete idiocy in Haiku.

Dislike this or not
All this pointless opinion
Means nothing to me

Your insults are weak
I can do better than you
Just fukking watch me

This thread was so entertaining, I thought I'd exit by imparting a little info

haiku
Seventeen-syllable verse form,
arranged in three lines of five,
seven and five syllables.

what you wrote is verse.............no insult intended..............peace
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I wanna play, too...

ThaShine made us laugh
you got your hundred bucks back
no go fukk yourself.
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
This thread was so entertaining, I thought I'd exit by imparting a little info

haiku
Seventeen-syllable verse form,
arranged in three lines of five,
seven and five syllables.

what you wrote is verse.............no insult intended..............peace
Pedant. :-)

Actually- I recounted- seems fine to me.
I count nothing as 'no-thing' (pronounced Nah-thing) as two silly bulls.
Is that what you were counting as one?

I reckon we could keep the haiku going for another pages....
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

fuuck
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Pedant. :-)

Actually- I recounted- seems fine to me.
I count nothing as 'no-thing' (pronounced Nah-thing) as two silly bulls.
Is that what you were counting as one?

I reckon we could keep the haiku going for another pages....

That would be a cool departure from the Daytime Soap that this thread became. But it was a good laugh wasn't it..................?

PS---not really a pedant--just a bit finnicky about details......maybe a little OC at times....peace>>
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
I have since apologized for those incidents. I was angry and wrong, and those were not in any forum I moderate. I shouldn't have gone public with my comments.

We as dealers have since moved on from this kind of thing... and while you have brought i back up, it was addressed quite some time ago. There is no bickering allowed between dealers including myself and it results in account suspension. One dealer has already been temporarily suspended for this type of thing and since re-instated.
That's truly great to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
As a side note, I'm amazed that you have those threads so handy after over a year and 3 months respectively...
Search function with two first names...
Old 8th September 2007
Art
Gear Addict

Quote:
Dear Art aka Numb Nuts, lol just playin
For you specially since you seem to have so much trouble dealing with the TRUTH of the matter. Clearly you can't be a man ( maybe a girl?) and not even a woman as for you have already been torn apart by other members in this very forum for your unexplainable actions-(Kissing Ass) for no justifiable reason and not even trying to understand that there was and has been a problem on these forums with situations not being handled correctly nor solved and without any justified reasons threads being shut down and thrown out ALONG with deleted User accounts ( banned! ) in which i have experienced them all just for simply asking rightful questions as a customer who paid for an item and it's the butt kisser's like yourself that refuse to see the truth that keep the WRONG doer's in the Business of doing wrong ...Not that i am out to shut anyone's business down, But if they have something of mine and are making things very difficult for me to understand what's going on with it, Well of course then i as a man will handle the situation appropriately as i did here......Finally Do you Understand Yet ??

I just treat people with respect and demmand it back as you should.

Behave like what?? Most agree outside of the FanClub that i wasn't wrong and they would have been just as pissed....ARE YOU READING ???? ...

Actually I have a question for you.. Are you were you would like to be in life from kissing so much booty yet And closing your eye's to FACTS of life.... Things Happen?? ....Seriously please explain?

I would assume that you have a bunch of people in your everday life that you actually consider your real friends because you seem to be a "Yes Man" which in reality is nothing more than a liar. But you could explain so i will leave that up to you... Peace!
Hey buddy, good to hear from you again.

I feel really bad for engaging in debate with you, it is like beating up a little kid. It is clear that you have a lot to learn about maturity, What you call kissing A$$ is called respect among adults. I am not sure that you are at the cognitive level to understand this. Furthermore, I think Tony has made some mistakes in this matter, but he can discuss things like an adult and I respect that. You on the other hand have a valid point about the DVD, but you have a vile way of speaking to people. I honestly hope that you will re-read this thread and discover that you made a 1st class fool of yourself, what is terrible is that you seem to be blind to this fact and seem to think most people are supportive if you, I am saddenned to see someone with such a terrible sense of reality. I am glad you got your money back, you may consider using it for some lessons on basic punctuation.

Lastly, I am not a girl, but that was a very brilliant comeback on your part. I bet that one gets a lot of laughs at the playground.

Wishing you the best in your recovery from delusions.

Art

Last edited by Art; 8th September 2007 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: forgot something
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Hey buddy, good to hear from you again.

I feel really bad for engaging in debate with you, it is like beating up a little kid. It is clear that you have a lot to learn about maturity, What you call kissing A$$ is called respect among adults. I am not sure that you are at the cognitive level to understand this. Furthermore, I think Tony has made some mistakes in this matter, but he can discuss things like an adult and I respect that. You on the other hand have a valid point about the DVD, but you have a vile way of speaking to people. I honestly hope that you will re-read this thread and discover that you made a 1st class fool of yourself, what is terrible is that you seem to be blind to this fact and seem to think most people are supportive if you, I am saddenned to see someone with such a terrible sense of reality. I am glad you got your money back, you may consider using it for some lessons on basic punctuation.

Lastly, I am not a girl, but that was a very brilliant comeback on your part. I bet that one gets a lot of laughs at the playground.

Wishing you the best in your recovery from delusions.

Art
And still.................. You didn't answer the question i asked of you too (like i answered yours ) so come again

My question is -
Quote:
Are you where you would like to be in life from kissing so much booty yet And closing your eye's to FACTS of life.... Things Happen?? ....Seriously please explain??.
I would admit , I went back and re-read your very first post on this topic and saw that you were actually seeing why i was confronting this issue as a customer, so with that said i apologize for the part about you not seeing the point.
However it is clear that you either just love attention as SSl stated or just favored the other party involved (I will not say their name) and that became an irratance.
You seem like a cool dude that just needs some attention every now and then that's all ,so with that being said i will be the bigger man and say God Bless you and hope you receive all the attention you need in life to sustain and feel wanted ..... Peace!
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Okay my refund has officially been received and cleared and this whole issue is now a done deal.

Thanks to all that saw and supported the truth- You are Stand Up Guys

To everbody else - I told you i would get my money back - and rightfully so , with out kissing No Ass- Let that be a lesson to ya-( Apex ).

I am a man of my word and have agreed to not publicly speak about Tony anymore after this in which i would have no reason to now anyway, So on that note Thanks for resolving this issue tony and blessing........

Now Juels you can officially close this thread. Thankyou very much!

Sincerely ThaShine,07,08
Over and out.......

How is asking privately for your money back like a man, kissing ass?
Do you do this everytime something doesnt go your way? I hope you learned something from this.

Also, I have a vintage speak n spell I'll sell ya...just send me $100...pm me for the details...
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
And still.................. You didn't answer the question i asked of you too (like i answered yours ) so come again ?.

I would admit , I went back and re-read your very first post on this topic and saw that you were actually seeing why i was confronting this issue as a customer, so with that said i apologize for the part about you not seeing the point.
However it is clear that you either just love attention as SSl stated or just favored the other party involved (I will not say their name) and that became an irratance.
You seem like a cool dude that just needs some attention every now and then that's all ,so with that being said i will be the bigger man and say God Bless you and hope you receive all the attention you need in life sustain and feel wanted ..... Peace!
You really are some piece of work, you know.
This metamorphosis from 'bratty teenager' to 'patronising everyman' is fooling no-one.
Old 8th September 2007
Here for the gear

I held out for 12 pages, but the haiku did me in...

I Googled Shine's place
Someone sells Pampered Chef there
That's hip hop for sure
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousJack View Post
Excellent.
You've just given me a new sig.
Thanks.
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousJack View Post

I Googled Shine's place
Someone sells Pampered Chef there
That's hip hop for sure
I held out for 13 pages but your haiku got me.

Laughing. And posting.

Noyyyce.
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman View Post
Just google'd Thashine08 and this came up..

Coincedence?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This one is a classic
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

WOW I havent been on in a day and this is still going...damn
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

0100100001100001011010000110000101101000011000010110100001100001011010000110000101101000011000010110100001100001011010000010000001001001001001110110110100100000011101000110100001101001011100110010000001110100011010000111001001100101011000010110010000100000011010010111001100100000011000010010000001100010011010010111010000100000011011010110111101110010011001010010000001110100011010000110000101101110001000000111001101110100011101010111000001101001011101000010000001100010011101010111010000100000011001100111010101101110011011100111100100100000011000010110111001111001011101110110000101111001001011100000110100001010010100110110110101101111011011110110000101100001011000010110101101101011001000000111001101101111011011010110010100100000011101110110111101101111011001000010000000101100011001110110010101110100001000000110111101100110001000000111010001101000011001010010000001010000010000110010000001100110011011110111001000100000011000010010000001110011011001010110001101101111011011100110010000100000001011000110000101101110011001000010000001110100011000010110101101100101001000000110000100100000011100110110110101100001011011000110110000100000011101000110100101101101011001010010000001101111011101010111010000101110

-------------------
: I'm your father ]
-------------------
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Wow, I can't believe this thread is finally drawing to a close...maybe...

Wait, I feel a haiku coming on myself...

Seinfeld is long gone
No more Harry Potter books
Now this thread ends too
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search