The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
get RID of this guy as moderator Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by no ssl yet View Post
heh

LOL I know ya'll will talk about me but I like Pink's stuff.

Don't confuse me with Cam'ron, He likes Pink stuff.

Well I do like pink STUFF but some won't get it.
(Cause some don't get none.)

I dont wear pink, I do like that pink stuff, but pink's stuff isnt even hers, she doesnt write(I'm pretty sure) and shes manly, again I like the pink stuff...
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
Making more friends I see....

Well, if you check your email you will see I followed the steps to have your refund processed manually abd copied ALL of your email addresses....

Please leave me alone now.

Those were always your FanBoys tony - No friends of mine...
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
I was in my room writing and then got this flash!! Tony and Thashine, c'mon! Come clean! This is all an elaborate marketing scheme to hype the DVD!! Right?? I knew it!! You're both geniuses!! Now close to 6000 Gearslutz who didn't know about the damn DVD, now are aware of it!! Talk about product awareness!! Gawdammed you two guys are good!! So who's the brains behind this marketing coup? Geniuses I tell you!! Sheer genius!! Would you two guys be interested in marketing my self produced album?...........
heh

I have had 15 requests from people to buy his copy. He should have put it on ebay... he could have made some money.
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thashine08 View Post
Those were always your FanBoys tony - No friends of mine...
I have processed you request and now I want to be left alone. I'm asking you publicly to not write to me, email me, or post to me/ about me from this point on.

I will do the same.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
heh

I have had 15 requests from people to buy his copy. He should have put it on ebay... he could have made some money.
How can you sell something on Ebay that doesn't exist?
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
What is so special about my name ... What was that suppose to mean ..You are clearly a stupid guy.

And Gaypex aka Nick Hogan You can't rap or make beats Quit while your behind... Man.

again, wheres your music? who the **** is nick hogan? and why are you such child? you friggin act like your 14...gaypex? Is that the best you can do? and as far as my music even if it was the **** according to 60 million people im sure you still wouldnt giving me props so your comments mean absolutely **** to me...your a joke, nobody is laughing with you they're laughing at you...ok simple bitch...

if your not under 16 yrs old you should be absolutely embarassed by the way you been acting on this site, good gawd i've never seen such a whiny girlie ass dude make such an ass out of himself, where are you from? my folks beat that **** outta me when I was 6 no more cryin over ****, its man up or shut up,
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrox247 View Post
How can you sell something on Ebay that doesn't exist?
I suppose, but I always see people pre-selling things and saying ship date will be TBA on ebay (Nintendo Wii's, etc).

But seriously, I was just kidding...
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

hey how come ppl dont post this fast when ppl ask questions lol damn all i do is refresh and theres like 6 new post.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Tony and Michael are going to both get rich by selling the rights to this story to Hollywood.

Coming soon to theatres near you ........"The DVD"
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
I have processed you request and now I want to be left alone. I'm asking you publicly to not write to me, email me, or post to me/ about me from this point on.

I will do the same.
You forgot to sent it to the main department/email address that paypal gave me for you to send it to which is: [email protected]
Please do this and send me a copy of that also. Thankyou!

In reguards to your post- Thats agreed upon and will go into effect as soon as the refund has been cleared.
Old 7th September 2007

Quote:
You forgot to sent it to the main department/email address that paypal gave me for you to send it to which is: [email protected]
Please do this and send me a copy of that also. Thankyou!

In reguards to your post- Thats agreed upon and will go into effect as soon as the refund has been cleared.
I was told that all transactions need to be processed by my account rep at paypal... Her name is Paula. This means it goes directly to her as opposed to a pool of people to look at and then sent to her. She is also well aware of the whole situation because I spent a half hour speaking to her about it today.

OK. Please leave me alone.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
I was told that all transactions need to be processed by my account rep at paypal... Her name is Paula. This means it goes directly to her as opposed to a pool of people to look at and then sent to her. She is also well aware of the whole situation because I spent a half hour speaking to her about it today.

OK. Please leave me alone.
Okay with the personal beef childish behaviour because you were forced to refund my money. Let's just finish this up like adults and then you can tell me to leave you alone all you want.
I really appreciate you taking the time to try and work this out with your once customer.
Thankyou!

By the way can you PM me puala's contact#?
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

This has to be the best thread in months! My only question is even if this mysterious DVD appeared, how could he (Tony) figure out how or where to send them out? Atleast a third of these yahoos can't string an elementary school level sentence together, let alone write!!! Maybe a "High Profile Audio English Grammar" primer would be much more profitable, but this time don't forget to actually manufacture it!! ......... ****!! Ran outta popcorn!!
Gotta go to Seven-Eleven!!
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

I think I'm going to cry.
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Addict

I smell urine.
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
I smell urine.
You forgot this guy dfegaddfegad
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-cue View Post
Nah man, Pierrick was funny.

This is a whole 'nother level, but not in a funny way.

I hope both parties get this behind them as soon as possible

It's gotta be takin' years off their life; all that stress

Last edited by C Heat; 7th September 2007 at 06:34 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Okay with the personal beef childish behaviour because you were forced to refund my money. Let's just finish this up like adults and then you can tell me to leave you alone all you want.
I really appreciate you taking the time to try and work this out with your once customer.
Thankyou!

By the way can you PM me puala's contact#?

not to butt in, but you're not an adult, you're a kid, you gotta be, theres no other explanation...otherwise...why couldnt you just handle it like an adult in the first place?

ur myspace link is....where?
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
again, wheres your music? who the **** is nick hogan? and why are you such child? you friggin act like your 14...gaypex? Is that the best you can do? and as far as my music even if it was the **** according to 60 million people im sure you still wouldnt giving me props so your comments mean absolutely **** to me...your a joke, nobody is laughing with you they're laughing at you...ok simple bitch...

if your not under 16 yrs old you should be absolutely embarassed by the way you been acting on this site, good gawd i've never seen such a whiny girlie ass dude make such an ass out of himself, where are you from? my folks beat that **** outta me when I was 6 no more cryin over ****, its man up or shut up,
GayPex aka Hollywood Nick Hogan... You are clearly pissed but guess what?? You still can't rap or make a beat .... so go practice i mean don't practice ( QUIT ). So tell me how'd you get yourself to look like the Knock off scott storch AND Nick Hogan at the same time ???

By the things i see on your myspace page your are clearly a "WANNABE" to the tenth degree and a fake knock off Producer/Rapper with computer beats... Please try for a job being a Nick Hogan Stunt double or something that's more your style. LOL

.... Rappers do what they say they do in their raps - Remember you said that Nick? That had to be one of the most ridiculous statement's i have ever read in my life - How could you judge everybody that rap's as if you have known or seen them personally do everything they said in their "raps"... You sound like the fairy tale believer kid that you are...You know The one that still believes in Spiderman and Santa clause. And then of course the main question you are quick ask is
"How old are you"? Do you still go up to other little kid's and tell them that your daddy's muscles are bigger than their's too?? Lol .. Man you funny Nick.... Okay now back to business unless Nick still wants to play..
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
GayPex aka Hollywood Nick Hogan... You are clearly pissed but guess what?? You still can't rap or make a beat .... so go practice i mean don't practice ( QUIT ). So tell me how'd you get yourself to look like the Knock off scott storch AND Nick Hogan at the same time?
i bet if i was pissed off you'd feel a whole lot better huh? well im not, i can't say i've ever been pissed off from somebody bashin me over the internet, you wouldnt say it to my face, so why should i get worked up about it here? i cant do anything about it, were on the internet there cyber thug so talk all you want, you still sound like a kid, gaypex that makes me laugh...and say whatever you want about my music, i still havent heard anything from you and considering how hard you jumped on that dvd, i bet your **** sucks now just as it did 11 months ago. if ur tight, i'll let you know, i really dont care that much...anyway who the **** is nick hogan? I get the scott storch thing ALL the time, thats nothin new playboy, dont feel so special, hes the only semi famous white producer out thats always caught with stunnas on, wish i had his car tho, **** thats nice...
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
i bet if i was pissed off you'd feel a whole lot better huh? well im not, i can't say i've ever been pissed off from somebody bashin me over the internet, you wouldnt say it to my face, so why should i get worked up about it here? i cant do anything about it, were on the internet there cyber thug so talk all you want, you still sound like a kid, gaypex that makes me laugh...and say whatever you want about my music, i still havent heard anything from you and considering how hard you jumped on that dvd, i bet your **** sucks now just as it did 11 months ago. if ur tight, i'll let you know, i really dont care that much...anyway who the **** is nick hogan? I get the scott storch thing ALL the time, thats nothin new playboy, dont feel so special, hes the only semi famous white producer out thats always caught with stunnas on, wish i had his car tho, **** thats nice...
Wow are you actually saying that i wouldn't say something to your face??? Man please you sound stupid trying to be hard and probably get pushed around by everybody you know and then come online to feel like a fake superstar. Your a internet Joke which is sad with all the technology that's out now to make you look and sound closer to the fake image you want to be like... Go back to your cheap computer studio and TRASH IT 4 eva...Ya hear me 4 EVA YOU Suck!!
And this statement:
Quote:
wish i had his car tho, **** thats nice...
Oh trust nick hogan you will never get it ,not by way of making music atleast ,hope there's something to fall back on because you man, you sound like .... Trash. wheew!!
Old 7th September 2007
Led
Lives for gear

And I thought Slippy's radio show was entertaining......
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Wow are you actually saying that i wouldn't say something to your face??? Man please you sound stupid trying to be hard and probably get pushed around by everybody you know and then come online to feel like a fake superstar. Your a internet Joke which is sad with all the technology that's out now to make you look and sound closer to the fake image you want to be like... Go back to your cheap computer studio and TRASH IT 4 eva...Ya hear me 4 EVA YOU Suck!!

I find that **** right there ironic because I think thats everything you've brought to this forum since I first saw you post a few days ago, im not the joke pimpin, u are, i make music if you dont like it fine, i could give a **** less
do you honestly believe i'd pack it up cuz of you? no, so we can move on from that, right? so wheres your contributions to the game? I see your avoiding that like...nevermind

You have nothing intelligent to say, its like you can only come up with the same comebacks for everything, either im storch, a buttkisser or the knockout joke "you suck" i mean at least be original, i mean anyone can say I suck, anyone, I've also heard people say big sucks, em sucks, pac sucks, jay sucks etc so by no means are you breakin my heart there girly boy, NOW, im not sayin im on their level, jesus dont try and turn into that, im just naming some of the greats that not everyone likes, so unless you got something with some brains behind it(I know it'll be hard), put up a link and show me what you got...if not, shut it

I know you wouldnt say something to my face, your a scary ass dude and thats obvious...

oh yeah...i dont rap
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Wow!....This reminds me of driving through the wrong side of town.heh
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
I find that **** right there ironic because I think thats everything you've brought to this forum since I first saw you post a few days ago, im not the joke pimpin, u are, i make music if you dont like it fine, i could give a **** less
do you honestly believe i'd pack it up cuz of you? no, so we can move on from that, right? so wheres your contributions to the game? I see your avoiding that like...nevermind

You have nothing intelligent to say, its like you can only come up with the same comebacks for everything, either im storch, a buttkisser or the knockout joke "you suck" i mean at least be original, i mean anyone can say I suck, anyone, I've also heard people say big sucks, em sucks, pac sucks, jay sucks etc so by no means are you breakin my heart there girly boy, NOW, im not sayin im on their level, jesus dont try and turn into that, im just naming some of the greats that not everyone likes, so unless you got something with some brains behind it(I know it'll be hard), put up a link and show me what you got...if not, shut it

I know you wouldnt say something to my face, your a scary ass dude and thats obvious...
Yeah your right i would say nothing to your face id hit it with something instead because your so stupid and an obivious wanna be fake ass rapper/producer. You look and sound ridiculous and your not Em ,Pac ,Big, Or for that matter MC Hammer You actually suck and you got turnt down for a deal in this very thread by rumple because he knows you suck too , so stop trying to redeem yourself and go and trash that computer and mic you said them bull**** rhymes on with bull**** beats Please!! I will pay you..LOL!
Oh and knock off storch doesnt mean you look like him it means that we could tell you are trying to look like him so" Knock it off" Please and you look more like Nick Hogan any ways..
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

+
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Yeah your right i would say nothing to your face id hit it with something instead because your so stupid and an obivious wanna be fake ass rapper/producer. You look and sound ridiculous and your not Em ,Pac ,Big, Or for that matter MC Hammer You actually suck and you got turnt down for a deal in this very thread by rumple because he knows you suck too , so stop trying to redeem yourself and go and trash that computer and mic you said them bull**** rhymes on Please!! I will pay you..LOL!

send me $100 and i'll send you a dvd of me trashing my studio...

i guess this **** is futile you'll never say anything with intelligence you just revert back to playground insults, now i'm going to ask you a question, and im not trying to offend anyone, but honestly are you ********? if you are im so sorry about all this, and I feel horrible, but if you arent, I just feel sorry for you, at least if you were ********, you'd have an excuse in life...

if read the post, one I never said I was any of those artists nor was i comparing myself to them, and two i said I dont rap...anyway, i'll continue to make some money off this and you'll continue gettin refunds

goodluck
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Apex you are now being banned
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
Apex, Shine, calm down, these cyber-hood feuds always lead to something bad. It starts over the simplest thing, and next thing you know, we'll have a cyber-driveby, then a whole cyber-east vs. cyber-west thing, and when it's over, there'll be dead computers littering the cyber-hood.

Seriously guys...you all are sitting in you PJs in your momma's house and breaking bad on each other. It's a bit pathetic.

Gaypex aka Nick Hogan is mad because he would love to be something he's not and will never be so i am just trying to warn him to be his self before it's too late that's all.
Hey Nick heads up im out... Peace!
Old 7th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
Apex, Shine, calm down, these cyber-hood feuds always lead to something bad. It starts over the simplest thing, and next thing you know, we'll have a cyber-driveby, then a whole cyber-east vs. cyber-west thing, and when it's over, there'll be dead computers littering the cyber-hood.

Seriously guys...you all are sitting in you PJs in your momma's houses and breaking bad on each other. It's a bit pathetic.

Now thats funny...but actually im watching colts highlights on espn in my computer chair eating some pizza, in my mommas house

where in MD you from, I lived in Frederick for awhile...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search