The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
My dog died today ... Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 6th September 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Aww man really sorry to hear that. My girl- pictured in my avatar was just recently diagnosed with the worst possible heart tumor- doctors don't give much more than a month or two more- I'm devastated, so I know what you are going through. This is the really sucky part of life.
we are sure that avatar is a very worthy canine too! my wife and i lost our dog "stray" about a year ago. we had saved it from the pound (here's to recue dogs!) not long after we met and it was with us for 15 years through our wedding and lots of tough times. it was devastating but you do begin to heal. you realize that you made the dog's life the best it could be and for that you should feel really good. much love to ming and avatar.

www.myspac.com/snuzz

Last edited by snüzz; 6th September 2007 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: mispelling
Old 6th September 2007
the worst thing about dog diseases is that we wonder why? how can be possible that something so terrible happens to such wonderful , innocent, giving and loving individuals...Dogs are the best!
Old 6th September 2007
Lives for gear

TRS,

I am so sorry to hear that...........for some reason I feel worse when a Pet passes on than a Human..............crazy?

Sorry man,

Peter
Old 7th September 2007
Lives for gear

Hey TRS,
My deepest and sincere condolences on MING's passing.
****..the sad news brought tears in my eyes :(
I never knew what joy living with dogs could bring, until we've picked up a little sad eyed, playful pup 3 1/2 years ago...

BTW, Charlie sayz ..HI, woof woof..
So sorry brother.
Old 7th September 2007
500 series nutjob

i am truly so very sorry to here this bad news.
it is oh so very very painful to loose a companion.
R.I.P.
Old 7th September 2007
500 series nutjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Montessi View Post
TRS,

I am so sorry to hear that...........for some reason I feel worse when a Pet passes on than a Human..............crazy?

Sorry man,

Peter
that is me as well!
it pains me to loose a pet, or to see someone else loose one.
Old 8th September 2007
Gear Guru

Im so sorry to hear that, every time i lose a dog it takes me weeks to half way get over it, losing a human family member is not as bad as losing your pet sometimes....
again i feel your sadness..

another cool dog gone to doggy heaven.
Old 8th September 2007
Lives for gear

Hang in there buddy
Old 8th September 2007
Deleted bd1be4f
Sorry to hear the news. I'm already saving up for therapy and medication for my wife for when our 17 year old cat goes...
Old 9th September 2007
Here for the gear

My condolences

dogs are great.
i wish i could grow old with Pike
Old 9th September 2007
Gear Addict

my sincerest of appologies. we had to put Ginger down a few months back. so tough. you're not alone.
Old 9th September 2007
Lives for gear

I'm so sorry...I know the pain....I know you gave your dog a great life and I'm sure she enriched yours...peace to both of you...
Old 23rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Sorry to hear! all dogs want are love (and food) and I think to just be remembered will be honoring them!

my deepest condolences.
Old 23rd September 2007
Gear Addict

Old 25th September 2007
Sorry to hear that...
I'm very tight with all my pets... I'm sure I'll be devastated when they go...
Old 25th September 2007
Here for the gear

Sorry for your loss.
Old 25th September 2007
Lives for gear

Yet another who is sorry to hear of your loss. My faithful golden lab (Tessie) passed back in Mar of this year, and it was a truly somber occasion, especially with this being the first real pet loss for my children. I am fortunate in that I have a bit of property, and we buried her out back in a tranquil setting. So now there are frequent visits to her final resting place, and it is an uplifting thing for everyone.

Her sister (Nicki) is still hanging in there, at 12+ people years of age ... but she's getting long in the tooth and there are numerous tumorous growths at work, making her remaining years an uphill climb.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search