The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
pipeline data processing Suck !!!
Old 31st August 2007
pipeline data processing Suck !!!

Hey guy. I try to never complaint but I just need to release some steam.....

We've been using pipeline data processing for almost a year and a half now and we have been happy so far, but a couple of days ago we had a fax saying that some transaction per suspicious.

I check the cards and are from our venezuelan customer....I'm from Venezuela and this is a Venezuelan base company and I mix and do stuff for Artist, bands, etc over there alot (thing I explained when we open the account).

Well, they asked me to send them the invoice and shipping address of my clients. cards info, etc of the cards they are looking at.

Anyway, I send all the info except the addresses, and I explained that we deal with artist. And as a policy we do not share that info.

Anyway 2 days goes by. I called the guy everyday to see whats the deal and he says that he's looking at it and would let me know.

I come to the studio today and I was processing some payments and I got the big surprise that my account was CANCELED !!!!!!! and that the processing for the last 3 Batched (Almost $10K) are being withhold for 180 days (6 months).

I've been talking to the guy saying, whats the problem?? why I wasn't notifed at least?, why they let me keep processing if they were gonna canceled me and hold the money?

The guy just say: "we can cancel any account without notice and stop services them at any moment". Which I could get, but not withhold the money for 180 days.

Now, I have $10K being hold by pipeline, of projects that from my clients side (and I agree) they are paid for, because the money was taken from their account.

I've been arguing with them for 2 hours and now I need to wait for the manager or something to see whats the deal.

Has anybody else have work with them and had the same problem?? and if you were thinking about it, do a search online... they sucked everywhere I went to look get helped....shame on me that I did it after.

Anyway, I'm calling some of the clients to see if they could take a refund and find a new way to get the money over here. But for that I need Pipeline approval, because my account is cancel and I don't have the access.

Anyway, any help or ideas that you guys have, please share tehm...Once again just blowing some steam....

Cheers

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search