The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SOUND ON SOUND MAGAZINE- GET YOURS YET? 🤔
Old 26th October 2020
SOUND ON SOUND MAGAZINE- GET YOURS YET? 🤔

Anybody else in the USA or elsewhere not receive the October Print Edition as of today October 26?
Ironically, I received an email from them today saying that November is available and I’ve yet to get October’s.
I have a Print/Digital subscription with them but print issue is easier for me to read.
Old 27th October 2020
Never got mine. I did get the November edition. The November edition was shipped from New Hampshire on the 25th of September and arrived here on the 18th of October. I guess it was shipped "pony express". It should not take more than a week to go from NH to OH. ALL mail seems to have slowed down lately. I was sent a check from someone in Oberlin and it took 10 days to get to me. Post office says all mail from Oberlin has to go into Cleveland for processing due to "union rules" and then back out to Oberlin. That does not make sense... Maybe it is the rush of ballots for the upcoming election that is causing the slow down.
Old 27th October 2020
Gear Guru

My mailman says that they're way understaffed across the board right now -- his route used to be 10 miles of walking and now it's 15.
Old 30th October 2020
I just got this from SOS after I emailed them. Hopefully this is correct.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that the October 2020 edition has been sent to you and is en-route, I know they have been trickling through to our US subscribers this week and our mailing agents have confirmed that the October edition was held up in delivery unfortunately. Please bear with me as the replacements have to be sent from the UK at great cost to us and in all probability the original will arrive before the replacement.

Thank you for your patience.

FWIW
Old 4 weeks ago
Still no October copy. I wrote them again and now they are sending me one from England. With the way the mail is working it should be here by Christmas or later.

FWIW
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear