The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Scam Audio
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Scam Audio

Let this be a warning to potential buyers: after two years of false promises and outright lies, I never received the products I paid for. Since so many of us have been defrauded by this company, I thought it would be helpful to have a resource thread for those of us unfortunate enough to have dealings with this company. What recourse do any of us have if he has our money and we are not in Chile? For those of us in the USA, do any consumer protection bureau's have any sway over international business?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I think the issues have been covered in multiple threads for at least 4 years, and if people want to continue doing business with Stam, caveat emptor and all that.

As far a US based complaints go, there is an online place to file grievances, but it won't make you whole. I'd post up the link, but the last time I did that I received a private admonition not to do it again, so Google and common sense are your friends.

Good luck!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

2 years?

Wow...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search