The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica Audio, totally unacceptable
Old 1st March 2020
Here for the gear

Acustica Audio, totally unacceptable

I own 5 Acustica products. Downloaded Ivory this morning just to demo it. Loaded clients project later this afternoon and when they wanted more air, tried to load Diamond 3 to add a little 50Khz to the project.. And this BS is what I got when trying to load a plug I already own from you.. Do us all a favor, stop running around the God Damned planet trying to sample every piece of gear and fix sht like this FIRST.... ty
Attached Thumbnails
Acustica Audio, totally unacceptable-fucked.jpg   Acustica Audio, totally unacceptable-fffffuck.jpg  
Old 1st March 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy2000 View Post
I own 5 Acustica products. Downloaded Ivory this morning just to demo it. Loaded clients project later this afternoon and when they wanted more air, tried to load Diamond 3 to add a little 50Khz to the project.. And this BS is what I got when trying to load a plug I already own from you.. Do us all a favor, stop running around the God Damned planet trying to sample every piece of gear and fix sht like this FIRST.... ty
I don't have Diamond 3 but is there an XML file somewhere near the Diamond 3 VST or AU plugin? See if anything in the XML is mis-spelled or off. Lately I had that happen in Windows with Nebula 3 (I used to be a beta tester but heart failure disoriented me ) and it was a reference to Nebula's repository and it was one extra blank space in the name of that folder.

Back to being a beta tester, once you get Acustica products setup properly, they'll be bulletproof. I'm running some things in Windows 10 that were installed in 2012 and 2014 when this was Windows 7! Still remarkable!

Maybe it's tough love, but you gotta want it!
And I love the names of your screenshots

p.s. could be some other cause but I'd start with anything mis-labeled or something that changed since installation.
Old 1st March 2020
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy2000 View Post
Hi Cindy,
Sorry to hear you had trouble.

Please open a ticket to our support, they can assist you better but maybe reinstalling the problematic/s product using Aquarius will solve it.

Best regards.
Old 2nd March 2020
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search