The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
synths
Old 6th December 2019
Here for the gear

synths

Hi! Hope it won't be inappropriate to ask this.
I've been trying to educate myself in audio for the past few months and recently I started reading about synths and synthesis. Are there options online to get myself some kind of a tutor about this topic or something like that? I've read quite a lot and seen a lot of videos on youtube. But I feel like I need somebody also. I appreciate any tips! (I don't mean tutorials but one on one.)
Or even if there is anybody out there who is bored to death and has nothing better to do you can contact me
Seriously, I'm wondering if there is any chance to discuss synths and synthesis one on one with somebody for a financial compensation (don't know how else to put it). I'm frustrated I can't find anybody from this field since I do acoustic music.
Thank you!
Old 8th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightoul View Post
Hi! Hope it won't be inappropriate to ask this.
I've been trying to educate myself in audio for the past few months and recently I started reading about synths and synthesis. Are there options online to get myself some kind of a tutor about this topic or something like that? I've read quite a lot and seen a lot of videos on youtube. But I feel like I need somebody also. I appreciate any tips! (I don't mean tutorials but one on one.)
Or even if there is anybody out there who is bored to death and has nothing better to do you can contact me
Seriously, I'm wondering if there is any chance to discuss synths and synthesis one on one with somebody for a financial compensation (don't know how else to put it). I'm frustrated I can't find anybody from this field since I do acoustic music.
Thank you!
Sent PM

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search