The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
No RRPs for Pro Audio gear.
Old 27th November 2019
No RRPs for Pro Audio gear.

Am I the only one who hates that there is no chance to get RRPs or estimated prices for pro audio gear?

For each and every item you have to write a mail or phone someone from the distributor for prices. So no chance of even knowing if you can afford a product or even if it is somehow in a affordable price range without asking for a offer.

No easy way of musing which product would fit better because to compare several products you have to obtain several offers from several different retailers. All of which only ever send you prices for one product only and no price lists for their whole line.

Edit: i am talking more about live sound equipment like d&b, Laciustics, nexo, bigger mixers.

But with high end studio stuff its nearly the same (SSL mixers, big pro tools m8xers,...)

Last edited by tenderboy; 28th November 2019 at 03:29 PM..
Old 28th November 2019
Old 28th November 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W. Bethe View Post
It is actually pretty easy see https://www.sweetwater.com/?mrkgcl=2...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

FWIW

Ah, sorry. I should have specified more. I am mostly talking about professional equipment in the live sector. d&b, L' aciustics, nexo, RCF TT, bigger mixers,...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search