The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ebay restricted my account for no tracking on unsold item
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Ebay restricted my account for no tracking on unsold item

Just wow, ebay restricted my account for no tracking on items not sold. Then they said it could have been stolen and I need to upload receipts. then they said I need feedback from the item I did not sell. Then they said it could be flagged for dangerous goods. Then they escalated the case to the correct department and said I need to address the complaints in my account (THERE NOT ANY) so they said it was the M2M department that flagged my account for violating ebay terms and I need to resolve the complain (again no complaint) so they pointed out the canceled item that I canceled after I was restricted??? So I refunded over $2700 of items from buyers and had USPS sent the items back so at least I would have my items, I refunded all the money.

I then sold $5000 of items on Face book market place.

I believe the ebay support man I spoke to was BOB from India, he wanted to know how I was doing today and I told him I was kinda pissed off.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

BOB also works for the IRS and Social Security!!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hey, BOB at the IRS helped me out big time a couple years ago. BOB isn't always to blame.

Ebay though, yeah I hear you. I think eBay is the Sears of internet companies. It is going in a bad direction, making bad decisions for both sides of a transaction and can't seem to help itself. Like a giant oil tanker than can't change direction. Its policies are difficult to wrap your mind around considering everything. Yet it is sort of profitable. And I think it will continue to rot away for maybe 20 years until something finally sinks it.

Hey maybe that is the ticket. Get Sears and eBay to merge. You know one of those synergistic mergers. Where value seems to synergistically vanish.

SearsBay! It sort of almost makes sense.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search