The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Noise.Kitchen
Old 10th August 2019
Gear Addict

Noise.Kitchen

Noise.Kitchen is an online store for Bastl, a synth maker in Czech Republic. They make really cool synths and stuff. Also have a really cool YouTube channel.

I need to moan because I purchased a DIY Kastle 1.5 kit on August 2. A week later there was still no tracking information in my account. I sent them a message asking when it’s gonna ship. I get a reply that they are on holiday vacation until August 18 and they’ll respond then. There was no warning on there site that they were going to be on vacation and they won’t be shipping anything until August 18. Also I saw I could have bought it from Perfect Curcuit in California and would have got it cheaper and quicker.
Old 10th August 2019
I'd just be more patient and wait. Business can get a little weird when you make out of country purchases.

I while back I ordered some stuff from India. I received a tracking number for the shipping. Every time I went to track my package, there was absolutely no updated info that the package was shipped. It only showed that it had made it to the local airport. Whenever I wrote emails to the company there were no replies sent. I thought I was gonna get ripped off.

I did call my credit card company in the meantime to get some advice.

Close to 3 weeks later, my package arrived without any advanced notice.

You can always file a dispute with the bank or credit card company.

Just some thoughts.
Old 11th August 2019
Gear Addict

I hope it will show up at my door before then. If not, I want a refund.
Old 11th August 2019
Have a little faith. All my orders from India, UK, France, and Canada have come through so far. I'm a little leery from ordering from Russia though. Maybe in the future.
Old 12th August 2019
Gear Addict

So what, you wait another week until it ships. Will you be dying of thirst and hunger if it doesn’t ship earlier?

Why is everybody so impatient these days?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

So I wound up getting a refund on August 19 from Noise kitchen. Thanks. I guess the whole thing was GAS gone wrong. I learned my lesson, until next time.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search