The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Should I go back in time to prevent Uli Behringer from destroying our forums?
Old 1st August 2019
Gear Guru

Should I go back in time to prevent Uli Behringer from destroying our forums?

I’m all for a vintage clone or two, but this is getting out of hand.
Old 1st August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocrossing View Post
What if you run into another version of yourself that has also travelled to the past from the future, and that has changed his mind about how important the B clones would have become to mankind after it had been stopped (by you) from being built? What then?
Old 1st August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgigh View Post
What if you run into another version of yourself that has also travelled to the past from the future, and that has changed his mind about how important the B clones would have become to mankind after it had been stopped (by you) from being built? What then?
I form a band with that guy. He’s hella cool and a great wingman.
Old 1st August 2019
Deleted a3c6337
Quote:
Duh. Then we fight to the death, of course!
Old 1st August 2019
Gear Nut

mmmm, or you could just prevent yourself from starting this thread.
Old 1st August 2019
Kja
Lives for gear
Can you?
Old 1st August 2019
Lives for gear

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous. Good candidate for Moan Zone.
Old 1st August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubbel View Post
mmmm, or you could just prevent yourself from starting this thread.
It’s cool. This is zerocrossing 274a. I killed zerocrossing 937h to prevent him from continuing this idea. Are chickens sentient in this dimension?
Old 2nd August 2019
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfishMusic View Post
What if you run into another version of yourself that has also travelled to the past from the future, and that has changed his mind about how important the Pro 2 has/would have become to mankind after it had been stopped (by you) from being built? What then?
My post was at least 20 minutes prior. Gearslutz plagiarism? I never would have thought... unless you are a time traveler yourself and somehow I plagiarized you from the future. I fear these paradoxes will grow until gearslutz sucks me in via my laptop and I am flattened in the Behringer singularity!
Old 2nd August 2019
go back 42 minutes and stop yourself from posting yet another behringer thread
Old 2nd August 2019
Ill go back one minute and prevent it being bumped by my post
Old 2nd August 2019
sh1t
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocrossing View Post
Have you been watching Dark on Netflix? Greatest series ever, including the amazing soundtrack by Ben Frost.

I have been in a bit of a pickle recently. I came down with a bout of amoebic dysentery, and was offered to trade it all for the "Behringer collection."

You can understand the dilemma... to give up all that excruciating pain, vomiting, violent bowel eruptions? I thought about it long and hard, and at the end decided to keep the amoeba.

Seemed less parasitic.
Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Every time I try to go back in time to stop myself from making this thread, a weird slightly older more post apocalyptic version of me pops into existence and smacks my hand away from the controls.
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
My post was at least 20 minutes prior. Gearslutz plagiarism? I never would have thought... unless you are a time traveler yourself and somehow I plagiarized you from the future. I fear these paradoxes will grow until gearslutz sucks me in via my laptop and I am flattened in the Behringer singularity!
Plagiarism? No no, it's an uncleared sample. That or I am a time travelling chicken.
Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Head

I don't exactly agree with the premise of this thread, but I like the the thread itself.z

It should stay.
Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Addict

It would not help us in this timeline. Because if you were successful with your mission, the Behringer threads and synths would have never happened in the first place. And I don't care about others in a parallel universe.
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Don't worry the forum name will be changed to

Beringer groupies,

So you'll know not to visit it, I know I won't.
Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exe2479 View Post
It would not help us in this timeline. Because if you were successful with your mission, the Behringer threads and synths would have never happened in the first place. And I don't care about others in a parallel universe.
Always with the haters.
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

This thread no longer exists.
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

You detune two Behringer threads, then what?

I have to say, its working...you have enough product announcements eventually that's all anyone talks about. Meanwhile, Roland, Yamaha, Korg...sleeping on the job?
Old 2nd August 2019
Unfortunately though fun, I believe this thread is a bad idea for one big reason. Uli is a member here and I'm sure many of us appreciate that he updates us of what's going on as well as listening to and discussing our suggestions. Do you really want Uli B. to read a big banner that states he is ruining our forums?

I knows there's a large amount of threads about Behringer synths, but that's because they are a big deal and exciting to many here. Surely you don't really feel he is ruining our forum and want him to disappear personally from it. if anything Uli B. has helped this forum category get traffic and posts, there really is so much more to talk about because of him.
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

The most important use of a time machine would be to go back again and again, correcting ones errors, until the perfect sequence of events transpires to ensure we have Fully Automate Luxury Gay Space Communism by now.
Anything else would be a waste.
Old 2nd August 2019
Can we wait and see who wins the betting pool on the ship dates for the 808/909/Crave first? Im pretty sure Ill be dead already but it would be cool to see em finally.
Old 2nd August 2019
tok
Gear Addict

This was all part of “Uli’s” plan. Use gearslutz to market to the slim shadies
It was such a market to mess with.
The patents had expired and he had mastered mass production
I guess he had a chip on his shoulder too

Frankly you are not Cassandra. This has been going on for years and you know that of course.
Old 2nd August 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddoggie View Post
Fully Automate Luxury Gay Space Communism
Dibs on the rights to the band name!!
Old 2nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Unfortunately though fun, I believe this thread is a bad idea for one big reason. Uli is a member here and I'm sure many of us appreciate that he updates us of what's going on as well as listening to and discussing our suggestions. Do you really want Uli B. to read a big banner that states he is ruining our forums?

I knows there's a large amount of threads about Behringer synths, but that's because they are a big deal and exciting to many here. Surely you don't really feel he is ruining our forum and want him to disappear personally from it. if anything Uli B. has helped this forum category get traffic and posts, there really is so much more to talk about because of him.
I think that Uli reads a thread like this, pets his Persian cat in his high tech volcanic lair and laughs maniacally as gold painted women dance around him.
Old 2nd August 2019
Gear Head

There's nothing else for it, I'm going to have to go back in time myself to stop the OP from stopping Uli.
If I drop out of the air from a heap of lightning all naked and stuff......I can explain.
Jeeze, you wouldn't want to arrive anywhere near a school.....
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search