The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Losing patience with Softube
Old 17th July 2019
Losing patience with Softube

I rarely complain on the internet but this time I have to. I bought a Console 1 secondhand and have been trying to get Softube to help me with a license for the SSL 4k. My support request was sent to them on June 26th, 2019. Today is July 17th and their only answers were questions. Their last question response was on July 9th. Anyone else having issues with getting Softube to reply?
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

No problems as a first hand customer. I guess they don't like when people buy used?
Old 20th July 2019
Gear Head

I'll give you 20 bucks for your silly Console 1 that tries to emulate crappy SSL equipment that never sounded good in the first place.
Old 22nd July 2019
Update: Softube support reached out to me and got me the SSL license with the requirement that I purchase another Console license. I did that and I have a working product now.
Old 28th July 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
I'll give you 20 bucks for your silly Console 1 that tries to emulate crappy SSL equipment that never sounded good in the first place.
This has to be the best post of 2019 thus far, and personally, I don't think anyone is going to top it!
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenVile View Post
This has to be the best post of 2019 thus far, and personally, I don't think anyone is going to top it!

I'm not sure if the user name makes the comment or if it's just the cherry on top. The avatar is the sweetener, no doubt.
Old 29th July 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post

I'm not sure if the user name makes the comment or if it's just the cherry on top. The avatar is the sweetener, no doubt.
Lmfao! It's both!
Old 29th July 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenVile View Post
Thanks man
Old 3rd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
Thanks man
You don't by chance ride a bicycle?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search