The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
5G
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
5G

Has anyone in here researched this? Apparently there are serious health risks on the human body with millimeter waves...we're all fvcked!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

No worries, the fluoride is already killing you.

Last edited by swafford; 2 weeks ago at 01:01 PM..
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
And even if it doesn’t kill, what are the governments going to do with all this power? We have towers everywhere in a Brisbane, I think they go live soon, lots all in the motorways too, - driverless cars/ trucks?? Who knows.
Old 2 weeks ago
YouTube is laced with a ton of spam related to 5G. It's probably BS just like the viral videos about the government buying 30,000 guillotines.

In all seriousness, I highly doubt that health damaging technology would intentionally be released to the public.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
YouTube is laced with a ton of spam related to 5G. It's probably BS just like the viral videos about the government buying 30,000 guillotines.

In all seriousness, I highly doubt that health damaging technology would intentionally be released to the public.
Apparently DARPA has patents on this technology.

You might want to watch this and see if it changes your mind:
YouTube

Simply dismissing something of which you have no clear idea about is an easy way to forget the potential threat, but it doesn't change the facts of the studies being done in other countries.

WiFi is banned in schools nursery schools in more than a few countries.

Why are countries removing Wi-Fi in schools? - Wireless Education

Sorry, but this **** is real, whether you want to believe it or not.

Educate yourself.
Old 1 week ago
My first rule of credibility is if the backers of a point of view can't get their point across in writing, supported by credible evidence, all the video sturm und drang on YouTube isn't going to be persuasive. To me, anyhow.

That's not to say that there might not be health issues. It's just I want to see credible evidence before I get my knickers in the proverbial knot.

And then there's this...

Are Putin’s teams out to slow down 5G adoption?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Unless Alex Jones say's it's so, i don't believe it.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter8 View Post
Unless Alex Jones say's it's so, i don't believe it.
I'll only believe it if I hear it from both Alex Jones AND Art Bell...
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC View Post

Educate yourself.
Naw, I don’t think it’s real. Too much misinformation out here. Better to stay calm and let these things play out.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Jones is hilarious...a bit delusional, but hilarious at times. I don't think that it's as bad as some reports (mind-control?) but I've read enough to stay alert and follow the development. The tests done in other countries tell a different story than what the US has reported. I'm sure they wouldn't ban wireless unless they have a good reason to, and it has been banned in schools in some countries.
Some countries in Europe seem to be ahead of the curve when it comes to tech in general, so I'm gonna take heed to their studies, since I don't even know if they've done any studies in the US. I mean, who knew Ireland was heavily against it- but here we have a wealth of information from credible sources and a appeal process in place with over 26000 signatures from scientists, doctors, building biologists, engineers, citizens etc. THE APPEAL — 5G Space Appeal

Seems like this is something we shouldn't just categorize as a 'conspiracy theory' as the facts seem to be there.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

This is the 2nd hand smoke of the 21st century. The science is clear. There are no tin foil hats on this issue.

Old 5 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysanfel View Post
This is the 2nd hand smoke of the 21st century. The science is clear. There are no tin foil hats on this issue.

We need more credible data.
Old 4 days ago
You don't have to cynically dismiss the conspiracy theorists, hysterical suburban housewives, or even the videos of residents that claim utility companies enlisted local law enforcement to forcefully install Smart Meters...or even breaking and entering.

Fresh on the topic (and of course, this won't show up on your Google news feed) is the FCC even plowing over intergovernmental agencies NOAA and NASA to sell bandwidth to Telecom.
Lawmakers seek delay of radio spectrum auction for next-gen cell service, saying 5G plans could hurt weather satellite data | Science | AAAS

IDK, Maybe if you watch the Tom Wheeler video on 5G rollout and don't get a creepy 'the people running the show are nuts' Agenda 21ish vibe, with a mention of household plants being connected to IoT, are able to dismiss surveillance capital via FB, Google, Amazon, etc. You may not even be interested in the science of RMF, electro-magnetism and water, mitochondrial metabolism...even Tesla realized vibration/frequency is the key to understanding to an extent, how nature and energy works.
Who knows, maybe this is all part of the next phase of human evolution from a base/organic to a more acidic/metallic existence prepping ourselves for what we can only assume will be a more toxic environment, either on this planet or the next.

Either way, IMO, it should develop into an interesting topic to follow and update and decide for ourselves, in a common sense way, if the facts add up to a general underlying suspicion that is inversely proportional to the amount of distraction we will require.
Being able to download data 100x faster than now will, after all, eventually become dull. And so, the real issue becomes 6G.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
We need more credible data.
Is the American Cancer Association credible? The data is easily available about the possible link between RF and malignant schwannomas. This is enough for me to keep my low wattage microwave oven in airplane mode when I am not using it and NEVER have it turn on just inches from reproductive organs.

Microwaves, Radio Waves, and Other Types of Radiofrequency Radiation

"A number of studies have looked at the possible link between cell phones and cancer. Although some studies have shown a possible link, many others have not."
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
"A number of studies have looked at the possible link between cell phones and cancer. Although some studies have shown a possible link, many others have not."
So the data is inconclusive..
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I also base my trust on who funded which study.

Still enough to not put a phone next to my head, have it turned on in my pocket, or have a WIFI router anywhere near my desk.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut
The microwave frequencies we use today to transmit cell phone signals, WiFi, wireless devices was the exact range of frequencies used to develop "invisible" anti-personnel weapons in the 60s and 70s, they worked - the only different is strength of signal.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
I also base my trust on who funded which study.

Still enough to not put a phone next to my head, have it turned on in my pocket, or have a WIFI router anywhere near my desk.
So you don't use a cell phone?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
So you don't use a cell phone?
I have a iPhone 6S+. It stays in Airplane mode almost always. I check for missed calls periodically. When I need to use the phone I use a bluetooth device and keep the phone as far from my head as possible.

Overreaction? Maybe as I realize the amount of RF exposure from WIFI and devices is very very small. But, if you have it on in your pocket or next to your head for 8 hours a day that is almost 3000 hours of exposure per year. Many people have their phone on them except when sleeping.

Add all that up over years of use the amount of exposure is too high for my comfort level. With the science still up in the air and many studies being funded by telecom industries, I have decided to side with the cautious approach.

I think those who choose to believe that this technology is 100% safe are fooling themselves.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
I have a iPhone 6S+. It stays in Airplane mode almost always. I check for missed calls periodically. When I need to use the phone I use a bluetooth device and keep the phone as far from my head as possible.

Overreaction? Maybe as I realize the amount of RF exposure from WIFI and devices is very very small. But, if you have it on in your pocket or next to your head for 8 hours a day that is almost 3000 hours of exposure per year. Many people have their phone on them except when sleeping.

Add all that up over years of use the amount of exposure is too high for my comfort level. With the science still up in the air and many studies being funded by telecom industries, I have decided to side with the cautious approach.

I think those who choose to believe that this technology is 100% safe are fooling themselves.
Nothing is 100% safe.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Nothing is 100% safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Everything in life needs to be used responsibly as the dangers are not always obvious. Gearslutz is the one board on the internet where civil conversation can be had.

I appreciate this site so much!
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Everything in life needs to be used responsibly as the dangers are not always obvious. Gearslutz is the one board on the internet where civil conversation can be had.

I appreciate this site so much!
I will have to learn to use *blank* in moderation.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Last night 60 min had foreign diplomats in China and Cuba that were targeted with microwaves in their living quarters. The struggle is real.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Apparently DARPA has patents on this technology.

You might want to watch this and see if it changes your mind:
YouTube

Simply dismissing something of which you have no clear idea about is an easy way to forget the potential threat, but it doesn't change the facts of the studies being done in other countries.

WiFi is banned in schools nursery schools in more than a few countries.

Why are countries removing Wi-Fi in schools? - Wireless Education

Educate yourself.
I have my EMF Hoodie and Hat. Don't care who laughs. Iv'e been following allot of things since 9/11 and woke up. It wasn't easy. Try explaining the world around you to your Parents. Chem trails, 5G, DEW's, no bees. crazy stuff.

Wasn't expecting this thread here but nice to know others are noticing.
Old 2 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by orco View Post
I have my EMF Hoodie and Hat. Don't care who laughs. Iv'e been following allot of things since 9/11 and woke up. It wasn't easy. Try explaining the world around you to your Parents. Chem trails, 5G, DEW's, no bees. crazy stuff.

Wasn't expecting this thread here but nice to know others are noticing.
Pictures of the Hoodie pls.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
That's what successive Governments said regarding the cancer causing properties of tobacco, asbestos, DDT, Agent Orange, Round-Up etc etc. You can trust your bought-out officials if you want, I'd rather make my own choices.
Old 2 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
That's what successive Governments said regarding the cancer causing properties of tobacco, asbestos, DDT, Agent Orange, Round-Up etc etc. You can trust your bought-out officials if you want, I'd rather make my own choices.
Excellent.

Do what works for you.
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

Quote:

Educate yourself.
Uhm.... It's not really a problem actually. The ionizing radiation a person is exposed from cosmic radiation daily, and radioactive fallout from nukes, which there have been more than 2000 of, only makes people working close to concentrated amounts of non-ionizing radiation, leaving reliable evidence of harm from it.

https://www.aocopm.org/assets/docume...20an%20non.pdf

5.4: Ionizing Radiation and Non-ionizing Radiation - Chemistry LibreTexts

Ionizing Radiation - Definition, Examples, Types, Sources & Quiz

Nuclear weapons testing - Wikipedia

The point is, relax.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear
Quite relaxed here, but very aware of the tech around me and it's potential effects on my health.
Old 1 day ago
Motown legend

The broadcast unions have been researching the impact of high powered transmitters on employee health for decades with no relationship ever being established. A far bigger problem will be the increase of background radiation interfering with all manner of existing RF communication.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search