The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Stam Audio - what's the deal?
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethedrumkit View Post
It’s not the gear that makes you great. It’s the music you put threw the gear. Don’t act like it’s the other way around.
Also let’s not forget Stam makes clones. So if the gear is that important then why are you being so cheap. Go buy the original. It’s better after all!
Why not invest that same money wait 10 years. Now you can afford the actual unit not some knock off. If the mindset is it’s worth the wait. Then this is the perfect solution.
That's a fine rationalization for not buying the stuff and I can agree to a point. I would prefer to not work with Dollarama gear and would also prefer to not drop all my cash on the original stuff. For me, the quality of the clone and the price make it attractive. While I wait for the gear, I continue to toil with my current gear, which tends to be pretty good too.
Old 12 hours ago
Here for the gear
Lol a dollarama for cheap as f*^k audio gear would sell like crazy. A Chinese company comes in and starts copying and undercutting Behringer equipment. The capacitors dry out in 3 months. But hey it’s got a sound. Lmfao.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear