The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Why do microphones today sound rubbish - z5600a mk2 & WA87 sounds awful thin & WA-47?
Old 24th November 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysound View Post
My point is you can make a microphone that sounds better than any of these clone manufacturers of microphones you can make the microphone in one day and it will sound absolutely fantastic if you know it doing that's all it takes one-day using the best parts all very cheap all these microphone manufacturers know it.
Is this news? Michael Joly has been doing this for a decade or more....
Old 24th November 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Powell View Post
I've followed some crazy threads on Gearslutz, but this one is out there.
I had heard that the resin concentration in modern weed is really strong. This thread confirms it.

Old 24th November 2017
Deleted 6ccb844
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysound View Post
I don't,

Youtube just confirms what I've heard in the past YouTube is fantastic you can find some good shootouts just uses your ears.

I've done all the shootouts youtube done many many years ago way before Youtube was even up and running properly YouTube just confirms what I've heard in the past nothings changed these modern mics some crap
Just out of curiosity Terry, what do you think to the mic clips I posted here of the ISK 2B and 3U GZ67? I'm used to expensive decent mics (generally older gen stuff) and I like some of the current crop..

Nothing scientific, I threw up the mic's and hit record.

Thread Dedicated to Just 3U Audio Mic Demos
Old 24th November 2017
Lives for gear

@ Mod s:
there is absolutely no valuable information in this thread.
can we please delete the whole thread and move on?
Closed
Topic:
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear