The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio Gear
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
Also, please email me at [email protected]

I have no emails from you on my inbox!!
Hi Josh, is the SA-2A still to be shipped in June ? (Preordered early this year with a shipment date around april acording to you).

Is the new SA-76adg still to be shipped in July for the first 100 that ordered it?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttattwa View Post
Hi Josh, is the SA-2A still to be shipped in June ? (Preordered early this year with a shipment date around april acording to you).

Is the new SA-76adg still to be shipped in July for the first 100 that ordered it?
Hello

1073, SA2A and SA3A in July
SA76ADG and 1073EQ August
SA-EQP1A, SA87, SA67 (second batch) August

SA47 and SA47 FET in stock.

Thanks!
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
Also, please email me at [email protected]

I have no emails from you on my inbox!!
Hey Joshua. I was sending my emails to the address you'd last emailed me from ([email protected]). I'll use the gmail address in the future. But you answered my question, which was when can I expect the MPA1073 I ordered a few months ago.

I might hang on and wait for it. I'll let you know if I want to go another direction and get a refund. Thanks.
Old 22 hours ago
Here for the gear

Joshua can you please answer this have all of the current sa67's that are going to be delivered this batch been invoiced meaning the remainder will be in the next batch in August? i have already sent numerous emails with no response so just a quick simple response would be nice.
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygates View Post
Joshua can you please answer this have all of the current sa67's that are going to be delivered this batch been invoiced meaning the remainder will be in the next batch in August? i have already sent numerous emails with no response so just a quick simple response would be nice.
Yes, all been invoiced
SA67 second batch is in August
I have no emails from you, [email protected] is my email

Thanks
Old 12 hours ago
Here for the gear

Joshua, My email is [email protected] You told me you could not find my paypal payment a week or longer ago so i sent my paypal transaction id and never heard anything back after several emails so now i am pushed out to august? I ordered 2 mics a sa 67 and sa87 back in nov 2017 and now both have been moved to august. i must cancel and I will send an email today for a refund of all deposits i have. thanks cade
Old 9 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygates View Post
Joshua, My email is [email protected] You told me you could not find my paypal payment a week or longer ago so i sent my paypal transaction id and never heard anything back after several emails so now i am pushed out to august? I ordered 2 mics a sa 67 and sa87 back in nov 2017 and now both have been moved to august. i must cancel and I will send an email today for a refund of all deposits i have. thanks cade
The whole emailing back and forth makes me want to just go back to a time when everyone used phones to talk to people...
Old 8 hours ago
wanted to share a positive experience with Stam - I ordered an SA4000 a few years ago, and while it took a little while, it was a price that I could afford, and it had the quality components I was looking for. It's on my mix buss every day, and I love the sound. Not a single problem since I received it two years ago. I understand the long delay at the cost of pricing - shipping 20 units a day must rough. If you want your SSL G compressor in 48 hours, it's easy to order one from sweetwater for $4,500. I don't have that kind of money, y'all
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search