The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Stam Audio Gear
Old 22nd March 2019
Company Rep

mark from Stam Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thavma View Post
is Stam shipping to Europe from a dealer?
Hi how are you?

We are setting up a warehouse in Europe and hopefully it will be implemented this summer. We will be shipping the gear most likely from Barcelona.

We can keep you posted if you wish!

Regards, Mark
Old 22nd March 2019
Here for the gear

From Europe now. Very nice.
Old 22nd March 2019
Here for the gear

I haven’t been around in this thread in a while and looks like people are more pissed off them ever. I know I’ve left a few unpleasant comments too in the past but I just couldn’t help myself and preordered an sa4000mkll a while back since I like my current sa4000 so much. Are we gonna see them this year or should I give up hope?
Old 22nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowSkullStudio View Post
I haven’t been around in this thread in a while and looks like people are more pissed off them ever. I know I’ve left a few unpleasant comments too in the past but I just couldn’t help myself and preordered an sa4000mkll a while back since I like my current sa4000 so much. Are we gonna see them this year or should I give up hope?
Sometime around December 30 it should be on your doorstep.
Old 25th March 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Sometime around December 30 it should be on your doorstep.
Brutal!
Old 25th March 2019
Company Rep

mark from Stam Audio

Quote:
First of all thank you for your patience on the first piece of gear you ordered.

We are super glad to hear that you love it (despite the lengthy wait)

Let me know if you'd like to get any more gear and we will gladly extend a discount.

Please contact me at: [email protected]

regards,

Mark
Old 29th May 2019
Here for the gear

So what’s up with the sa4000mkii? Are they out yet? I’ve had a pre order since January and haven’t heard anything yet. Looks like they have a in stock price on the site. So are they out or not?
Old 29th May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
So what’s up with the sa4000mkii? Are they out yet? I’ve had a pre order since January and haven’t heard anything yet. Looks like they have a in stock price on the site. So are they out or not?
Dude, they are going to have a newsletter and a new website out in May, so slow your roll. A NEWSLETTER!!! Can't wait.

Seriously tho, there's a Mii thread in "new products not released" forum, you might find some info there.
Old 30th May 2019
Company Rep
Quote:
Not yet
We are busy soldering Pultecs and Fairchild's right now as well as shipping 1073EQ's and ADG's.

Feel free to reach me at 34 671 306 274 anytime to discuss your SA4000 or request a call back to my email, I'll be happy to give you a call

I am finishing the website tomorrow hopefully and it should be up briefly

Thanks for the patience
Josh
Old 31st May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
Not yet
We are busy soldering Pultecs and Fairchild's right now as well as shipping 1073EQ's and ADG's.

Feel free to reach me at 34 671 306 274 anytime to discuss your SA4000 or request a call back to my email, I'll be happy to give you a call

I am finishing the website tomorrow hopefully and it should be up briefly

Thanks for the patience
Josh
Is there anyway for you or someone to setup a Google Voice number that forwards to that one? I'm not sure if it's free to do outside the USA but it would be helpful on the wallet if so.
Old 18th June 2019
Lives for gear

So we (my partner who made the order and myself) have been waiting since end of September (I believe it was) on two units... ADF and SA2A. Keep getting the “it’s coming”. We are coming on nine months. What’s up with that? Is it possible to get an honest answer like “it will be another five months” as opposed to “it’s on its way real soon”?
Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
I don‘t agree. [...] I think the result is flawed, you shouldn’t influence the person like that before answering.
Uhm, well, I never said anything like that. All I did was making an extra effort to send you the files for listening and in our communication making a point of how close hard- and software have become, proven by the fact the real SSL, costing almost as much as the other contenders together, was by no means a clear favorite, some plugins got more fav votes. I never said only one person didn't like it, where do you get that from? I also didn't say anything to influence anyone before listening. I did say that one in the field is sounding a little different which many others found, too and that happens to be the Stam. I never said that was a bad thing with a single word. Some liked the Stam best, that's the point, it's all a matter of taste rather than price or soft- or hardware. But it's a fact that from all contributors the Stam got the least fav votes. All these guys did was listen, didn't influence anyone. Was just trying to do you and everyone a favor by taking the time to setup a meaningful test and share observations. Many have appreciated that, sorry I upset you. But partially spoiling the results of the blind test here is not a really cool thing to do. May I kindly ask you to edit the corresponding letters out of your post? Thanx.
Old 21st July 2019
Lives for gear

Your shootout is very helpful and I didn’t mean to piss you off. Poor social skills on my side.

However there was an interaction with me that altered the result in an unwanted way. I didn‘t mean to complain and the test still was very useful to me regarding what to expect from the various compressors being shown.
Old 21st July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
Your shootout is very helpful and I didn’t mean to piss you off. Poor social skills on my side.

However there was an interaction with me that altered the result in an unwanted way. I didn‘t mean to complain and the test still was very useful to me regarding what to expect from the various compressors being shown.
No hard feelings here, I still just don't see where I said something that altered the result for you before you listened. But let's just leave it that, sorry if I did. Deleting your whole posts wouldn't have been necessary, substituting letters with their respective names would have been enough. Anyhow, thanx a lot for respecting my concern and reacting to my request, much appreciated!!
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

I was in a hurry earlier, that‘s why I just deleted the entire posts
Old 22nd July 2019
Gear Maniac
FWIW, I had an issue ordering through their new website, and after having had problems with Stam in the past, was fully prepared to swear them off again. However, the communication around my issue has been much better this time with various people from their team reaching out and communicating in an acceptably timely manner (24-48 hours) vs weeks I've waited for a response in the past. It does seem like that at least in my case, Stam is addressing the customer service side of their business and building a team to improve their communication. My $.02.
Old 22nd July 2019
Lives for gear

They even called me on the phone in Europe from Chile to ensure everything is fine when I asked for a refund.

I have an Avalon Bassline and a Moslab Modular, I am used to wait hehe.

If funds would allow, I‘d be tempted to backorder their entire catalogue.
Old 22nd July 2019
Company Rep
I am happy to hear you find our customer service has improved and that you were able to get a timely response

I will pass along your comments to the team, we look forward to keep improving

Thank you kindly

Josh
Old 13th August 2019
Here for the gear

Now you need to improve on deadlines. Where’s the the 4000mii? Please, I’m gonna go out of my mind if I don’t get a hold of one. I’ve had a deposit on one since January.
Old 28th August 2019
Here for the gear

Hi Joshua, I heard in an interview with you that you’re working on a lunchbox and some lb units, when are you planning to manifacture them? Is there a time fram? And could you reveal any units that will be in that format?

Best regards
Old 30th August 2019
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenkrans View Post
Hi Joshua, I heard in an interview with you that you’re working on a lunchbox and some lb units, when are you planning to manifacture them? Is there a time fram? And could you reveal any units that will be in that format?

Best regards
Not for the moment
We did design a bunch of stuff on 500 series but it's a declining market that doesn't sparkle that much interest

We are also very busy with what has already been announced

If this changes I will notify it of course

Thank you for your interest
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search