The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio Gear Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
That was not my intention, you interpreted like that
You did not specify which unit you wanted refunded when you sent your email and I only saw the 87 order at the time thus I thought you mean that one. I was not even aware of the 73 order, I get more than 40 orders daily!

I only replied saying that the payment had been refunded without any other intention than informing you. You decided to call me dumb immediately after with no provocation whatsoever and used the word scumbag here.

I am happy to apologize and retract myself when I am wrong, this is how you learn to serve better and be a better person, however, I believe your response was uncalled for as I did nothing but what you requested from me and inform you.
Man, I do appreciate your good intentions in delivering new products to the market at not so expensive prices, but in order to help you and specially others, I have to say that these inconsistent numbers / dates / statements that I have been reading for the last 3 years are what piss people off.

If ANY DAY, you seriously want to run the business in a honest manner for your customers (by that I mean not telling LIES every day -even if they are not on purpose-), you just need to change a couple things. People are not stupid, in general, but maybe you just want to keep taking advantage of the "permanent bait" and people's hopes until there is really no one left in Gearslutz that believe a word from you, who knows.

Well, in any case, good luck. Obviously, you run your business the way you please.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttattwa View Post
Man, I do appreciate your good intentions in delivering new products to the market at not so expensive prices, but in order to help you and specially others, I have to say that these inconsistent numbers / dates / statements that I have been reading for the last 3 years are what piss people off.

If ANY DAY, you seriously want to run the business in a honest manner for your customers (by that I mean not telling LIES every day -even if they are not on purpose-), you just need to change a couple things. People are not stupid, in general, but maybe you just want to keep taking advantage of the "permanent bait" and people's hopes until there is really no one left in Gearslutz that believe a word from you, who knows.

Well, in any case, good luck. Obviously, you run your business the way you please.
Thanks for your message

If my business was not honest we would not be here 5 years later growing at this rate. Everyday more people from all over the world jump into the stam family and I am very proud of it, it's a consequence of the passion and love we put into every unit.

I don't tell people lies, you either are a liar or ou are not, there is no cherry picking. When I get given a date by providers I transfer that info to my clients, I work with hundreds of providers( we make things by hand in chile on most products) and just one of them being late creates a new delay. I would not expect you to understand.

As much as some of you here don't like me that does not make me a dishonest person nor a liar.

We will reach almost 9.000 units delivered this year, in 5 years, that is a lot of lies.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Just put down a deposit on the Stamchild.
We will just have to see how it goes!
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlheinz View Post
Just put down a deposit on the Stamchild.
We will just have to see how it goes!
Welcome to the Stam Audio family.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search