The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 444
drtechno 1st December 2016

Just want to spread the good news that Spotify really supports independent labels & artists... Spotify has decided to put my...

bradwell
replies: 3 views: 602
bradwell 27th November 2016

It took me to the next level. Oh my fricking god, what a pair! Because of that one recording session, I bought a Focusrite 8preX...

kev.r
replies: 2 views: 1,209
ollieneedham 20th November 2016

Im just blown away... Was considering buying a pair of Slate VMS's but after testing this mic out in my studio, I dunno... My...

dwdummer0
replies: 12 views: 2,557
Glenn Bucci 7th November 2016

So I was listening to some music one day and discovered something really interesting. I have really bad hearing loss above my...

sman61088
replies: 4 views: 690
jonnyjonjon 5th November 2016

I found out a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to share it. Got a Nomination for this year Latin Grammy with the album...

adrianex
replies: 8 views: 728
JTC111 3rd November 2016

I thought I'd post a little blurb here about my latest endeavor, Ancient Owl Audio. I've run my tracking/mixing/mastering studio...

metrognome
replies: 0 views: 625
metrognome 19th October 2016

I'll try to make this short.... My daughters boyfriend was moving in to my basement suite, last month, so i had to move my...

Mikeitloud
replies: 4 views: 731
Mikeitloud 15th October 2016

Here's the story. 3 days ago I borrowed Focal CMS 65 that I heard in a friend's shop and really really liked them. Took them...

Jantex
replies: 140 views: 96,234
Dutchy15 28th September 2016

Hi Gearslutz! Here's the link to what I've created: http://samplefocus.com Longtime lurker here. I wanted to ask for your...

dangerouslylazy
replies: 12 views: 965
dangerouslylazy 16th September 2016

My HD192 began blowing fuses roughly every three weeks about 6 months ago and required hours of unhooking it from the patchbays...

omnialinx
replies: 1 views: 630
Synth Guru 1st September 2016

Had discomfort/feeling of fluid/buzzing in my right ear that wasn't going away with decongestants so I went to an ENT. No signs...

Smoking_Gnu
replies: 1 views: 482
Sniperschool 23rd August 2016

Just picked up a bunch of gear from Adam at dspdoctor.com including a mixmaster 20. Cannot emphasize enough how helpful he and...

hblu2002
replies: 8 views: 1,397
pan60 22nd August 2016

If any of you ever need a repair tech in the Los Angeles area, I just have to say what pleasure it is to do business with David...

LAstudio
replies: 10 views: 9,146
ponzi 17th August 2016

As part of our commitment to improving the student learning environment and providing opportunities for graduate employability,...

DavidPhillips
replies: 0 views: 498
DavidPhillips 15th August 2016

I realize that this isn't a big thing, but I have always had problems finding a good pencil for writing charts. Most of the time,...

Dave Martin
replies: 9 views: 7,755
elegentdrum 13th August 2016

Waves is ceasing iLok. Brainworx has their new plug-in alliance thing. This is the year everyone begins to shed the...

Silver Sonya
replies: 340 views: 85,813
psycho_monkey 10th August 2016

Well... it's something anyway :) U.S. authorities seize Kickass Torrents domains - CNET

bombilo
replies: 2 views: 572
bombilo 5th August 2016

For those who feel increasingly alienated by the phone company "apple" who did build computers way back. It's a while...

frans
replies: 1 views: 429
AudioWonderland 2nd August 2016

If you have 11.99 to spare, 21 lady artists got together for this digital CD for charity (breast cancer research) 21 great...

Brody Sheale
replies: 0 views: 538
Brody Sheale 17th July 2016

I have to give major praise to Christian at DDMF. I purchased two of their plug-ins last week and while I loved them very much I...

atticus
replies: 2 views: 1,220
tacertotambem 14th July 2016

Hi, I launched a website that offers guitar pick and drumstick subscriptions on a monthly basis. It's called Gear Ally...

Cody109
replies: 0 views: 514
Cody109 7th July 2016

I hope we are going to hear incredible things! rockout It would be great!!

SilenceSeeker
replies: 4 views: 765
Doc Mixwell 1st July 2016

Had this amp for a couple of weeks now which replaced my Twin Reverb with the red knobs. The reissue is a huge improvement in...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 781
Jason rocks 29th June 2016

I had an issue with a shock mount for my Mouse and contacted Blue Microphone for assistance. I would like to shout out great...

Fishmed
replies: 1 views: 611
Synth Guru 26th June 2016

Hey Ya'll. I'm pretty stoked that this movie I did the music for, A Solitary Mann, is now online. A Solitary Mann - a film...

kcmoonshine
replies: 6 views: 673
kcmoonshine 20th June 2016

I really wanted to buy the Arturia MicroBrute after looking around at other analogue synths. I have to admit money has been tight...

HappyMrTom
replies: 0 views: 531
HappyMrTom 8th June 2016

hey guys first of all I love my barefoot micromain 27 speakers - working on them brought in me into a whole new level of...

pete
replies: 3 views: 787
bzone 7th June 2016

Our friend Steven Tyler did Barefoot a huge favor shooting this promo clip! kfhkh v9rdwam8M5o

barefoot
replies: 0 views: 648
barefoot 24th May 2016

I just picked up an Avedis MA5 from The Sound Union. Spoke with the owner Vahe for about an hour few days ago about gear and...

CEG85
replies: 1 views: 699
Nu-tra 22nd May 2016

Okay, we all have our thing and mine is that I like to get a nice bottle of wine and troll through YouTube. It's kind of my way...

foamboy
replies: 0 views: 889
foamboy 17th May 2016

Well this is cool. A song from an album I mixed last year got a cool award. Nice to see the artists getting recognition...

noeqplease
replies: 0 views: 461
noeqplease 17th May 2016

Luckily at a fairly young age, I just realized an eq is an eq, a comp is a comp, a synth is a synth etc. No more chasing gear,...

smoothjazz
replies: 11 views: 2,040
Synth Guru 15th May 2016

I have been trying to get an analogue copy of MOVING PICTURES by Rush (1981) for awhile now but only found SRM-1-4013 which was...

Dude111
replies: 3 views: 944
Synth Guru 10th May 2016

Had a breakthough! Was getting a bit narked with Battery 4, hundreds of different velocity samples in the library, absolute...

Hol
replies: 2 views: 573
Hol 22nd April 2016

I'm very happy to announce our new website with a great new look with a lot of new search features and full SSL encryption and...

NathanEldred
replies: 0 views: 431
NathanEldred 16th April 2016

It is very often that when someone has a gripe with a company, they are very quick to voice their frustrations (sometimes...

Ben01930
replies: 0 views: 417
Ben01930 12th April 2016

On a lark, I sent a hero of mine in a genre that I love a track I'd slapped together in said genre asking for brutal criticism. ...

Derp
replies: 2 views: 626
Sniperschool 10th April 2016

I just wanted to note the great service from Boris at Sonic Farms. Had a little issue with my Silkworm and he took care of it...

Lenzo
replies: 1 views: 585
Lenzo 8th April 2016

Our song "Taste The Feeling" was released globally yesterday by Coca-Cola - Avicii and Conrad Sewell did a version, and...

feck
replies: 11 views: 1,415
feck 5th April 2016

Probably the wrong place for this thread... But, where you buy your gear matters. I recently had a piece of outboard that I...

bgood
replies: 11 views: 961
warlordpriest 28th March 2016

July 2016 at YouTube London. Call for entries open NOW! Radar Music Videos, leaders in online music video commissioning, have...

LizzieRadar
replies: 0 views: 401
LizzieRadar 7th March 2016

I should probably post this in the Forum space, but I have just set an Ignore User setting towards someone and boy, it sure has...

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 617
Nystagmus 19th February 2016

Looking forward to getting it in! Any other Mo73 users out there with comments, best uses, etc.?

drpeacock
replies: 6 views: 2,423
WilfredoFernando 15th February 2016

Good news! The Soundelux U-195 is back in production!

Doc Mixwell
replies: 0 views: 747
Doc Mixwell 9th February 2016

I just got this in the mail! I was one of the lucky winners of last month's giveaway. I was actually just looking for an...

zephonic
replies: 2 views: 822
Whitecat 8th February 2016

I searched here on GS to see if someone had posted this already. While looking for boobs on youtube (shouldn't be hard to do) I...

2N1305
replies: 45 views: 5,370
coffeecup77 29th January 2016

Had a session with two rappers who were freestyling 8 bars at a time in quick succession. One was alto and projected well, ...

Alex Banks
replies: 0 views: 588
Alex Banks 28th January 2016

wow i have to thank zen pro audio because i ordered a microphone and the service was GREAT!!!! THE BEST!!!! just letting you know...

rafferty
replies: 21 views: 5,619
drastic 22nd January 2016

NoiseCreators.com has launched a podcast that is interview many of the top producers in Punk/Metal/Hardcore/Indie/Emo. So far...

Jesse Cannon
replies: 0 views: 522
Jesse Cannon 20th January 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search